Beth (22)

For over two weeks now I have been staying at the house with Tess. I needed time to sort all of this Alpha stuff out. If my Alpha is Derrick, Samson; hell both of them could be my Alpha and I would be cool with it. I don’t know if you can actually have two Alphas but what do I know. What has me bothered is not knowing if my feelings for Derrick and Samson have anything to do with one or both of them being my Alpha. On my off days I have been trying to learn anything I could about Alphas, but the problem with that is werewolves aren’t believed to be real. When things are made up you can say anything that you want about it and that is what it is. If I could find my father, my real father I could ask him all of the questions that I haven’t been able to ask anyone else. I hear Tess’s car pull into the driveway and put my laptop away. Walking into the living room I can smell Tess’s vanilla bodywash and underneath it I can smell something else; no not something else but someone else. Eric’s scent is clinging to her skin as if it was her own. It is much stronger than normal which can only mean one thing. “ Tell me something; did you scream his name until you went hoarse?” I say from the doorway. My voice sounded a bit rougher than it should have. She stops dead in her tracks, her keys falling to the floor and she had a look of shock on her face. “ Wh..what do you mean?” She sputters as she bends to pick up the keys. I push off of the wall. “ What I mean is, when you let Eric fuck your flesh, did you scream his name as you came on his cock?” I say as I walk around her, sniffing her as I went. Her eyes were big and she was holding her breath as if she was a child trying not to get caught doing something she wasn’t supposed to be doing. I walk over to the armchair that is closest to the hall, crossing my arms and legs as if I was some sort of Mafia boss.  “Beth are you ok? You never talk to me like that and your eyes look weird right now.” Tess says wide eyed. I close my eyes and shake my head; I don’t know what came over me. I really only thought about giving her crap about it like friends do, but then all of that other stuff came out of my mouth as if I had no control over myself. “That was not supposed to come out that way, I mean it came out wrong.” oh my god now I am tripping over my own words. My body is hot and I don’t know what to do, there is a steady thumping behind my eyes and my gums are starting to throb. This isn’t good at all, I was trying so hard to keep all of this from her and now I am afraid that she is going to find out in the worst way possible.  “Beth, what’s wrong; are you feeling ok?” Tess starts walking towards me. I hold up my hands to stop her. “ I just need a minute, my head feels like it is going to explode.”  I say in short breaths. Suddenly a god awful pain begins in my right arm. Quickly I stand, not really knowing what to do I try to make it to my room. “Oh my god Beth. What the hell is going on, do I need to call 911?” I can’t say anything, If I open my mouth I run the risk of making animalistic noises. I don’t even make it half way to my room when then pain in my leg starts. I hit the floor just as I make it to the door way of the bathroom. I do the only thing I can think of and pull myself into the bathroom, reaching up long enough to lock the door that Tess is now beating on.  “Beth open the door, don’t do this to me. Please tell me what is happening, you’re scaring me!” She screams and something inside of me begs to be set free.  My back bows off of the floor and I scream, but it sounds distorted.  My phone starts to ring from the livingroom; my mind is everywhere and I can’t tell who’s on the other end. Then Tess is back to pounding on the other side of the door. I can hear bits and pieces of what she is yelling. I somehow mangage to get the door cracked long enough to grab the phone. “ Help me!” Is the only thing I can scream before I passout.

   My eyes slowly open, the room is dark and cold. I groan, my whole body feels like I have fallen off of a cliff and landed on the ground beneath it. Suddenly I am all to aware that I am naked. My mind starts to race; did I die, am I in a bodybag in the morgue. Then I felt something drap over me, pulling me against something hard and…warm.  I slide my hand behind me and I freeze when my hand touches something thick and it’s growing longer and harder. I squeeze the object in my hand. “You keep that up and Tess will hear a different type of screaming coming out of this room little one.” Hot breath fans across my neck before lips touch my shoulder. I try to sit up but the arm draped over me tightens; preventing me from moving. “Breathe princess, You’re ok.” I am so confused; when I first woke up I thought that I heard Samson, now I could swear that I am hearing Derrick. “I have died or my mind is broken.” I say streatching my arms out, only for my hands to land on someone in front of me. Suddenly I am blinded as a light is turned on over head.  “Oh.My.God, what the fuck is this!” Tess’s voice booms through out the room. The two that have me sandwiched quietly chuckle. “ Well the cat’s out of the bag little one.” Samson whispers into my ear. Followed by “ Don’t you mean the wolf is in the sack.” Then Derrick growls in my ear. I bit into his shoulder trying to suppress the moan caused by his growling. Slowly Derrick and I sat up to met a wide eyed Tess.