Beth(17)

Beth
“Beth Mac wants to see you in his office.” Tess says before leaning in close and dropping her voice. “ Just a warning, he sounds really pissed.” I smile as I stand. “I wonder what could be the problem, he seemed ok the last time I saw him.” I say trying to hide my laughter. Tess gave me a weird look but didn’t say anything because Derrick’s loudmouth interrupted her. “ I want you in my office right this minute.” He says, turning back towards his office. I giggled at the image of his face this morning.  I didn’t bother knocking on his door, I just let myself in and took my normal seat in front of his desk. “What the hell was that this morning. I was willing to let you come, but no you went and pulled that shit.” His face was red and a tick started in his jaw. I stood walking to the bathroom and turned on the sink.   “Well if you’re asking me I thought it was pretty fucking funny. The way you just sat there with come dripping down your face. What I want to know is how I basically end up on Samsons dick anyway. It was like I was dreaming but when I woke up I was actually on him.” I looked into Derrick’s eyes through the mirror. I finished washing my hands, turned off the water,and turned right into Derrick. “So you’re telling me that you thought that you were dreaming this morning. Tell me Beta do you often have realistic dreams like that?” He smiled as he looked down at me. I shake my head refusing to answer his question. He would just end up with a bigger head than normal.  “I am not entertaining that with an answer, draw your own conclusion.” I say starting to walk past him, only for him to stop me. “You, Samson and I need to take a ride later. Don’t argue with me but, I think it is time that you learned some things.” His voice was low as if he didn’t want anyone over hearing what he was saying. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around his waist as I looked up at him. “Only if we get to take that sexy ass car of yours.” I bit my lip as I waited for him to answer. I really did love that car and I was pretty sure that was the same car that his dad had. 
         A few hours later I sat at my desk trying to reorganize it. Whoever was here while I was out sure made a mess of it. I jumped when I felt hands on my shoulders but quickly relaxed when I realized it was only Samson. He started rubbing my shoulders, my eyes slid shut as he worked the sore muscles in my neck and shoulders. “Derrick tells me that you thought that you were dreaming this morning. Little one your eyes were wide open. Does that kind of thing happen to you often?” His voice was doing that weird soothing thing, that made me want to tell him everything.  “A few times off and on since that last summer that I was at Derricks. Sometimes it’s like I am sleeping,kind of like sleep walking, and then there are times that it’s like I am watching play out but I'm not really there. Mom started taking me to a therapist. They put me on some kind of meds that were supposed to help with the black outs.” I inhaled Samsons scent deeply and moaned. “You smell absolutely delicious.” My voice sounded as if it were coming from a siren other than me. “Little one you can devour me later, we are at work and I need you to be level headed for a few more hours.”  He dipped his head, nipping my shoulder. “Be a good girl and get back to work.” Samson starts to back away, I grab his hand stopping him. “What if I don’t want to be a good girl right now. It seems that I might have bit off more than I can chew this time with the bet. Between you and Triple A I hurt and this morning, even though it was some of my fault I guess; has me in pain. I know that you won't let me come but at least I wouldn’d hurt for a little while.” I bit my lip watching as Samsons shoulders started to shake with laughter.  “Let me guess, you walked in on them two?” I turned around to look at my friend who looked like she ate something sour.  “No, there was almost an accidental threesoome this morning.” I stand purposefully rubbing against Samson.  I hear a small what coming from down the hall at the same time Tess damn near chokes. Samson and I burst out laughing as Eric, followed by Ben running up the hall. “ How do you accidentally almost have a threesome? '' I barely hear Eric, his words sound muffled due to the roaring sound in my ears.  Samson is laughing but I know longer hear anything as I stare at Ben who seems fixated on me. Something about him has always bothered me, more so now than when we were younger and I wasn’t sure why. He smiled and it wasn’t a pleasant one, there was something sadistic about it.  The longer he looked at me the more my blood began to boil. Ben licked his lips and I lunged towards him. Samsons arm slid around my waist, pulling  me against him. “Beth, what the hell is wrong with you?” Tess yelled.
       “You slimy motherfu…” Samsons hand quickly covered my mouth. “Eric, I think that Beth here needs a small break, I’m just going to take her to Mac’s office until she cools off. Ben Your shift ended two hours ago, do us all a favor and go home.” A low growl started in Samsons chest. By the time we got to the end of the hall I was fighting his hold, my vision was blurred, and fage burned through my veins. Samson barely made it through the door when I got free. He shut the door before stalking closer towards me. He looked like a predator and I was his prey, He mirrored every move that I made. He would surely catch me in this small room. Samson sniffed the air. “ Little one, you need to get a grip on that pussy and quickly. I know that is hard since feeling like prey seems to be a kink of yours.” His voice trailed off as the door opened and Eric stepped inside.”  I managed to get Tess out of the shop. I had her take Ben home; honestly I don’t know if that was a good idea or not but here we are.”         Eric paused for a moment. “Where is Beth, I thought that you brought her in here?” Samsons low rumble flowed through me as he laughed. “She’s playing a game and if you don’t want to see what happens when I catch her ass, I suggest you leave now before Derrick can smell you anywhere near here.” Samson snarls indicating that he was starting to lose his own grip.  I hold my breath waiting for the door to shut, the room goes completely silent. My heart begins to race, and my thighs grow slick with arousal  as I anticipate him finding me. I watched as he took a seat in the office chair behind the desk. My skin became hot and tingly as I zone on his crotch. On a whim I take my shirt off, then my bra. I watch in silence as he slowly undoes his belt. “Oh what is a man to do when he is all alone in the boss's office?” He sounded as if he was on edge. The sound of his zipper sliding echoes in my ears and my pussy. 
        I slid my hand into my pants, biting my lip as I started to rub my clit. I hear the door open, Derricks scent assaults me. I don’t know how I know it is him by just his scent. Underneath the Hugo Boss was the scent of a mascline pine and whiskey. I inhaled deeply. Samson smelled of bonfires and a deeply wooded aroma. “Fuck!” I cried out as I was pulled out from under the desk. Both Derrick and Samson had a hold of one of my ankles. “Tsk Tsk naughty girl, I hear that you had an issue today, I came to check on you and here you are hiding under my desk with your hand in your pants.” Derrick shakes his head, still holding onto my ankle. “Damn your tittes on display also. Were you hoping that I would find you and play with them a little?” Derrick lets go, Samson grabs my hand hauling me up to my feet. “Answer me little girl. Were you hoping that I would find you and decide to play with these beautiful breasts of yours?” His mouth hovered over one of the stiffened nipples. “Yes, yes I wanted you too.” I knew he was working me up as a punishment for touching myself. Derrick placed his hands on my shoulders, turning me to face the desk, swiping the papers off, and bending me over. Samsons and Derrick both growled as one of them roughly pulled my pants down.  I could feel hands on my ass but I didn’t know whose hands were on me. I didn’t understand how I could get so excited, when I knew that I wasn’t going to get anywhere.  Heat spread through my right but cheek. I assume since Samson was the one growling in satisfaction; that he was the one who delivered the stinging blow.  He delivered several more before I was pulled upright.   “Take those pants your shirt is long enough to cover this ass.”  Derrick says squeezing both of my cheeks hard. “Now be a good girl, walk to the lobby and get your things and wait for us.” Derrick says.
                  I walked slowly to my desk, worried that someone would see me in nothing but this shirt, because when my pants were removed my thong came off with them. I reached for them once but Samson smacked my ass saying “ Nope, those are mine.” before putting them into his pocket. As I was getting ready to sit at the desk an envelope caught my eye. I looked around and for whatever reason when I heard Derrick and Samson I picked it up and shoved it into my purse. Derrick said nothing as he walked out the door, leaving Samson and I in the lobby. I stood, walking to stand in front of Samson. “May I please have my undies back?” I knew that he wouldn’t give them back, but a girl could try right? I watched as his heated gaze slid from my bare feet, up my body before it landed on my face. Without warning I was picked up and placed on my desk. A low, deep growl started in his chest ; I answered him with one of my own. He cupped my face, my eyes slid shut as he rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip. My tongue snaked out to lick it, before sucking it into my mouth. He bit his lip and groaned as I sucked harder. Pulling his thumb away he peered down into my eyes. “It’s not time for that lesson yet, but if you keep that up, you will get a crash course on sucking dick.”  His smile was wicked. “So if that gets me a lesson in sucking cock; what does this get me?” I say kissing his jaw, then down his neck. I grinned against his puls right before biting him. His fingers dug into my hips. I let go and was pushed back on to the desk and I let my legs fall apart. For a minute I thought that he would touch me but that thought was short lived when he slapped my bare pussy. “That is what biting me will get you. You know how I feel about pain.” Samson spoke next to my ear. I opened my mouth to say that I knew exactly what I was doing, but I was cut off by a very loud car. A smile spread across my face as my head popped up. “Sounds like it’s time for that ride now.” Samson says picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder. smacking my ass on the way out the door.
              Even if I didn’t have any pants on; I was enjoying riding in the Camaro. I could remember when Derrick’s dad would work on it, I would just sit, waiting for the moment when he would have Derrick or one of the guys start it. The night of the fall festival his dad got it running. I remember sitting in the back with Derrick and between Derrick's hand on my thigh, the car and whatever else was in the air that night; I was so hot. I didn’t want to get out of the car but at the same time I needed to be away from it and Derrick.  I was sitting between Derrick and Samson, everytime Derrick shifted gears his hand would brush my leg, sending more shivers through me.  We rolled to a stop at a red light and I kept glancing from Derrick to Samson. Then they were both growling in my ears. I sucked in a breath, my hips rolled and they both laughed knowing what that did to me. After that we rode in somewhat silence as we drove farther out of town.  I thought about the time that I was supposed to go camping with Derrick and his family. I worried non-stop about sharing a tent with Derrick. Whenever he had the chance he would whisper in my ear, telling me what he was going to do to break me, how I would be screaming his name before we left those woods, but then I was told that I wouldn’t be going with them. I frowned at the memory. “What’s wrong Beta?” Derrick asked, putting the car in park. I took a moment to look around, I wasn’t sure where I was but It kind of looked familiar. “Nothing, I was just thinking about the time that I was supposed to go camping with you.” I answered as Samson instructed me to put my pants back on. “Honestly I was the reason you didn’t get to go.” He looked a little ashamed to admit it outloud. When I didn’t say anything he continued. “ I think that my mom overheard me saying that I was going to enjoy the look on your face; when I finally got you to ride me. Mom was pissed and thought that we had been fucking around. Dad reassured her that we weren’t and that I wanted to have sex with you. If mom had it her way; you would have been gone before you thought you found a way around the rules of the bet.” Derrick said as he started walking into the woods. “Now if we’re done going down memory lane for now; we have something very important to discuss with you.