Beth(24)

I can feel Derrick speaking against my ear but I can't seem to focus on anything else except the burning sension caused by the finger in my untouched ass. "I'm going to move it now and dependilng on how well you deal with it; I will replace it with," My mind conjures pictures of his large cock and I know there is no way in hell that is going to fit inside. " No, that thing is to big." I say, my tone sounding a bit frantic. They both start to laugh at my outburst. "No, this ass of yours was untouch until now. There is no way I would be able to do that with out hurting you. It needs to be trained." Samson slowly starts to pull his finger out only to push it back in just as slow. I thought that is what he was doing now with his finger as he pushed it in and out of my puckered backside. Derrick looks up for a moment the raises is hand above his head. "Beta his finger is just to see if you can handle anything in you ass at all. There are tools that help with these type of things." Derrick grows silent. Samson quickens his movements " Daddy Samson it burns a bit still." I say wincing. He adds more lube and the burning feeling starts to lessen. Then we're back to the subject at hand or at least I thought we were. " What do you mean tools?" I ask, just a few seconds before samson slaps my ass. "Ow, what was that for?" I demand as I try to look over my shoulder. " Did you forget something?" Samson say and I'm really trying to think about what I might have forgotten but the burning in my butt is gone and it is starting to feel really good. His hand comes down on my backside again, when I open my mouth I am surprised by the moan that slips past. Who am I kidding? I'm not surprised at all; it seems no matter what these two do to me I always seem to like it. Derrick chuckles next to my face. " Beta you said it was burning; he added more lube. What are you supposed to say to your Daddy." It sounded a little weird to hear Derrick refer to Samson as my Daddy. But when his words finally sink in I giggle. " I'm sorry, Thank you Daddy for making it better.

After a few moments of Samson pumping his finger in and out of my backside he suddenly removes his finger altogether. I'm starting to think that our little lesson is over when I feel the tip of something new touch me. I know its not his cock, it's not the right size nor shape. I grin, now I understand what they were saying about tools. " I am starting to think that we stopped at the sex store over on Union." I say, only slightly tensing as the object entered me slowly. Their chuckles were all the confirmation that I needed. The object was only slightly bigger than Samson's finger, it wasn't smooth; it felt as if it had rounded ridges. " Make sure that you pull it out slowly so she feels every inch of it." Derrick lets out a small chuckle. It sounded hollow; there was no humor in the sound, like it was an automatic response or something. I turn my head, searching his face for anything that would give away his mood. Derrick's face is cast in red glow from the stop light, giving him an almost sinister look, but I could still tell that he looked like he was in deep thought. Something deep down told me that he wasn't thinking to much about what Samson was doing to my virgin asshole; well not so virgin anymore. I jump a little when vibration starts from the toy and a moan slips past my lips. Derricks ear twitches, his hands tightening on the stearing wheel and a small grin tugs at the cornner of his mouth. " Do you like how that feels in that tight little hole of yours little one." Samson asks and the only response that I could muster was another moan.

I reach over with my left hand, running my palm over the bulge in Derricks jeans and smile when he lets out a hiss. "Now Beta you know that I am driving." The words sound almost strangled, his tone only spurs me on farther. I find his zipper, fighting to pull in down with my non- dominate hand. Derrick finally helps by lifing his his and unzipping his pants for me. "Damn someone seems eager to touch my cock." Derrick laughs and this time it sounds real, it's not so cold, there is more warmth in this one compared to the other from earlier. My wrist is at an awkward angle so I attempt to lean over as far as I can in order to take Derrick into my mouth. This takes him off guard for a moment and he swerves a bit. "Thats right little one, suck Derricks cock like you've done for me; suck that cock so good for Daddy that he loses the bet so we can both take you; until you feel like you can't take it any more, then we will push. this. little. body. even. farther." Samson punctuates each word by partially pulling the toy out and pushing it back in with just a little more force so I could feel each word. Derricks hand finds the back of my head and pulls the hair from my face. " Samson, you're an asshole for not waiting until we got home." Derrick says,, his grip on my hair tightening, which only cause me to suck even harder and my hips to start moving on their on. " Thats right little one you help me fuck that pretty ass of yours, move just like that." Samson says in a tone that sounds like it was made for the soul purpose of melting womens panties. I take Derrick's dick as far as I possibly can given the angle I am at in this tiny space. I flatten my tongue against his cock and suck harder as I bob my head up and down. Derrick must have shaved because I don't notice any hair and for that I am grateful. I heard a few stories when I was in school about girls giving blow jobs and getting choked on a guys pebic hairs. I don't know where we are; I just know that I am just living in this moment, Samson fucking my ass with a toy and me sucking Derrick's cock as we go down the road in the truck. Two of those things I never thought that I would be doing, but here we are. I am so immersed in what is going on that what Derrick starts moving his hips and saying "Shit, shit, shit." That I think that I am just doing really going until he says " Fuck Beta, release my cock now unless you want to get arrested by the cops." Thats when I notice the blue flashing lights behind us and that we are no longer moving. Samson starts tugging me out of the tight space that I seem to be stuck in. " Pull harder." I demand as I see the cops shadow getting closer to the truck. Derricks windows may be tinted but the moment he rolls his window down the officer will be able to see me stuck and shitless. A second before there is a tap on the driver side window I am pulled free, and pulled into the backseat once again with Samson. The only problem is that the toy is still on and inside of me. I try to still my hips but its hard to do when evey time I try to sit the toy seems to go deeper and the vibration can be felt in my clit as well.

"What seems to be the problem officer." Derrick says rolling down his window. I inhale and nearly choke on the female officers perfume, or maybe it just seems really strong to my sinstive nose at the moment. " Well, well, well if it isn't Derrick McKinna. I was wondering when I would see you again." The female officer says, leaning against the truck door and placing her hand on Derrick's arm. Is this bitch really flirting with him right now. I tried to keep the warning growl from slipping past my lips. Samson places one hand over my mouth and his other arm wraps around my waist when I unexpectedly start to move forward. Derricks eyes meet mine in the mirror, "Just headed home Carla, is there a real reason that you pulled us over?" Derrick's tone sounded as if he was board. She starts walking her fingers up his arm. " Well I pulled you over for sweaving and you were slightly speeding. Considering that you seem to be coming from Union, I think it is safe to say that you are off work for the night. " "It's two in the morning bit," Samson's hand tightens over my mouth before I can finish what I was saying. The officer straightens, shinning her light into the backseat. The flashlight blinds me as she starts talking to Samson. " Samson, nice to see you, can't say that I am surprised at all really. If I didn't know any better I would think that you and Derrick here were a couple, but lucky for me I know otherwise." She turns her attention back to Derrick and my fangs elongate. This time it didn't hurt too much, just a little stinging. I tried to move again but as before Samson's hold on me tightened. He placed me into his lap and began to grind into my backside. I bit into my lip to keep from moaning. "I take it that Samson has finally found someone who is capable of handling all of his weird and kinky shit, your kinky shit I can handle just fine." The officer says, then she leans into whisper into Derricks ear. She thinks that I can't hear her. "My shift ends in a hour, how about you come help me get off the right way." Derricks head jerks to the side. " He wont be helping you get off in any type of way tonight or ever for that matter, and if I were you I would take a step away from the truck bitch." I say, struggling against Samsons hold. Carla the cop swings her head in my direction. "Exuses me; I don't believe that I was talking to you. You worry about Samson and let Derrick speak for himself." Carla says in a catty tone. "Are you giving me a ticket or not; if not we need to get her home." Carla looks from Derrick to Samson and I grip Samsons leg. "Samson, turn the toy off. Please I am begging you." I say through the mental link. Shortly after there is a click and the vibration from the toy stops. "Now I see why you seem so on edge, I would be angry if I wasn't allowed to come either, but I'm sure that if you're a good little slut he'll let you come." She says, then the bitch has the nerve to turn back to Derrick, " Speaking of coming; how about it. Drop those two off where ever you found her and you and me can have some fun." She gives me a grin that says that she thinks that she has won. " I'm sorry." I whisper to Samson right before I hit him in the balls, climbing into the front just to climb into Derrick's lap.

Derrick grins, then licks one of his fangs that have also elongated. His hands move to my hips and squeeze. " I've done told you that he won't be helping you in any way. He doesn't have to speak for himself; I speak for him." I say not worrying about my fangs showing. Something inside of me is telling me to stake my claim on a guy that I can't stand most of the time, but crave at the same time. Carla stands there looking and for a moment to long. My guess is that she is trying to figure out what is going on. " I seriously doubt that Samson approves of his whore being in the lap of another man." My hand moves to the door handle but Derrick is quicker and grabs my hand before I can open the door. " I'm no whore, you're just pissed that I told you that you wont be touching him again. By the way officer salty pants, I speak for both of them." I say while holding Derricks stare. " No fucking way." Carla shouts. When I turn to look at her I see that her own fangs are on display. I bare my own at her, Samson gets out of the truck, opens the front passenger door and climbs in. "Are you telling me that you're laying claim on both of them." She sounded amused as if she couldn't believe me. Reaching over I pull Samson to me pressing my lips to his. The kiss started out slow and sweet, then Samson took over. His hand tangling in my hair, holding my head in place. I moan, grinding against Derrick as Samson's tongue fights with my own. When he finally releases me I feel light headed. Derrick reaches up, holding my face between his hands. With one word I am able to feel a million different emotions. "Beth." He sits straighter in the seat,pushing me against the stearing wheel, his lips crashing down onto mine. After a moment my lips find his neck and my fangs itch to bite him; Samson also so I can mark them, claim them, to show the world that they both belong to me, but it's not the right time for that. "Can we go home now?" I ask in a small voice. Derrick looks towards Carla but I don't take my eyes off of him until she tells Derrick to fuck off. Only then do I climb into the backseat, rising my fingers to my kiss swollen lips and replaying both kisses in my mind.