Beth (35)

This one room holds so many memories for me, standing here now; I realize that I don’t think I have any good memories at all here.  Derrick must feel my hesitence because he pulls me against him. I pull away; needing some space to calm my racing nerves. “ What’s wrong?” Derrick asks as he tries to turn me to face him. My mind is racing, trying to think, trying to process everything that has happened to me. “It seems that we’ve come full circle. This is the place where everything started.” My voice shakes as I turn to face him. “ I should have just begged you, ended my own suffering, let you win.” When Derrick smiles, I have to look away because I can’t take the look of amusement  on his face. He places his finger underneath my chin, causing me to look up at him. “ End your suffering?” He questions me. He smirks at me, “ Do you think that you were the only one who was constantly suffering? Baby, I can tell you right now; my dick stayed hard from the moment you walked through the door. I only touched myself when I was with you, and the only woman I let touch me was you; the day you jacked me off before I left with my dad.” He says. My eyes widen at his admission, this whole time I thought he was allowing himself relife while I was left to suffer; with my own needs pushed to the side for a stupid bet. Not being able to find any words has me stareing up at him. He bends down, placing his lips next to my ear; which tells me that he is about to tell me something for my ears only. He could just use the link that we share. “I’m going to let you in on a little secret.” He whispers and when i don’t say anything, one hand grabs my hip, the other grabbing the back of my neck; insuring that I can’t go anywhere. The very first time I had you underneath me.” He pauses for a moment, turning me slightly so that I can see the very spot that he is talking about. 

           I stare at the spot in front of the bed as images of the two of us in the floor play out in my head, his balls in my hand, his mouth on my breast; bitting my nipple. As if my body decided it needed a better replay; my hand moves down the front of Derricks body; cupping his balls and giving them a light squeeze. “You had to have know how hard I was; even if you were just grabbing my balls, but what you don’t know is how I came on myself; because of you.” Now I am just staring at him with my mouth hanging open. What do I say to a thing like that, I am completely  shocked into total silance. Taking my hand he leads me over to the stand in front of the new bed that has replaced the old one. Just as before it is a canopy bed, unlike the wooden one that Derrick sleeps in, this one is black metal and has dark curtins that surrounds it.  I don’t have to ask him what we are doing; I can see it in the depths of his silver looking eyes. We are going to play this sceen out all over again. This time around it will have a different outcome. One where he lets me come as many times that I want.

                       I am unable to look Derricks parents in the face this morning. I tried so hard to stay quiet last night; even with being gaged I was still heard. “Derrick what do you to have planned for today?” Derrick’s dad asks, never taking his eyes off of his paper. “ I know what I want to be doing today.” Derrick says through the link. “ Beth, Samson and I are going to go shopping for a costume for the festivel. I’m still not one for dressing up but I know she loves it.” Derrick replies as he brings my hand up, placing a kiss to my knuckles. “ Then later I have take care of a few things with the council; while I am gone Samson has planned a date for Beth and himself.” I can’t remember the last time that I went on date; a real one anywayl. I think the closest thing to a real date, would have to be when I went to the movies with Derrick and Samson. They had me dress up, they did the same, both in matching black outfits. I’m not sure who picked out the dress I wore but neither one would own up too it. The dress was black, it tied around my neck and it was almost knee length. Derrick had his mom curl my hair and help me with some makeup. Everything seemed to be normal until Derrick stopped me. “Not until you put these on.” Derrick had said once I said that I was ready. I remember staring at the black underware that dangled from his index finger.  I’m snapped out of my thoughts when Derricks mom asked me if I knew what kind of costume I would pick. I wasn’t too sure but if I know the guys as well as I think I know them; they will be the ones picking out my costume.