(14) Derrick

When I entered the hotel room I wasn’t expecting any of that to happen. I thought that I would just bust in, throw her over my shoulder and carry her out. Instead I found out that my best friend helped her around my rules. Was I upset; honestly I was a little upset. If it would have been anyone else showing me how they touched her, I would have lost it. I don’t know what it was about Samson that made me want to let him touch her. It started out as a threat to let him watch as I tortured her, well that’s what she called it. Then one day she said he could watch. He never touched her until the day I told him to punish her in the way that I would.  Watching while my best friend made Beta come undone was shocking, intense and hot all rolled up in one.  While standing there accusing Samson of hurting her, I wanted to rip his head off at the thought of her being hurt. Then she screamed and what I saw was the most beautiful thing ever. Her normally light brown eyes where ice blue,  on any given day her teeth were straight but I watched in amazement as her fangs began to elongate. She looked wild and it was a sexy look on her. When I first realized who I had hired the plan was to apologize for being the way I was all those years ago but instead I became that same dick again. I wanted to be a better person but now all I wanted was her, I wanted to hear he beg me while she whispered my name as she had done with Samson.  I didn’t like having to leave her, but Samson was right I was the one fueling her anger, I was the one triggering her wolf but for some strange reason her body wasn’t allowing her to change and it was causing her pain. I made a bullshit list and sent Tess away so when Beta got here I wouldn’t have to explain that the things in the movies were real and walking among her kind.  I had been busy reinforcing her bedroom door when I smelled her. The sent of her pussy so strong that I had to hold on to the door frame to stay up. Her scent only getting stronger the closer I got, when Eric began inhaling her scent I wanted to punch him in the nose so he couldn’t smell anything at all, but I forced myself to stay where I was. “ You’re just going to have to control it for now. If anything you can just go to their house where I have already sent Tess with a list of things to do.” I settled for verbal rather than physical. I might have sounded a bit more demanding than I would have liked but I was having trouble controlling myself at the moment.
             Eric was busy scouring the internet in hopes of finding anything that would give us a clue to what was keeping her from changing. Samson was calling other packs to ask if they had heard about anything like this before. Ben was looking through the books of old that were passed down from the original Alpha to my father and from my father to me when I decided to break away from the pack. At the moment I was walking to the kitchen to grab a stronger drink when a notification came through on my phone about a missing person. My wolf stirred with the unease that I felt. Sitting the bottle of whiskey down on the counter I opened up the article. My blood runs cold as I read the heading. “ Another woman has been reported  missing.”    
                  “We might have a problem.” I say as I walk up to stand in front of the table. “Well no shit we’ve got a problem.” Ben hikes his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of the room holding Beta. I slide my phone across the table. “There is a bigger problem that the woman in the next room.” Eric is the first to reach for the phone.  “What’s going on?” Samson says coming back in from being on his phone outside. “According to this, several woman have gone missing in the last month. Out of the eight woman two have been found mulled to death by some kind of animal. The authorities think that it may be a wolf. They think that someone must have stumbled upon a wolf cub thinking it was a stray puppy and kept it, and once they realized it wasn’t a regular dog they just let it go.” Eric sat the phone down shaking his head. “The only way that could even be possible would be if someone was else where because Tennessee hasn’t had any wolves since they tried to reintroduce them into the wild back in 91’. What makes them so sure that it is a wolf and not a mountain lion.?” Ben asks. “Apparently they were able to retrieve some DNA from one of the victims. They say that it was weird, that the DNA they found tested to be partly wolf but there was also something else in the strand. They don’t know what to make of it.” They all had the same look on their faces. “How is this our problem at all, we have enough on our plate with Beth.” Ben acted like he didn’t understand the importance of what could happen.  Before I could say anything the backdoor opens. Tess stood there with a box in her hands. “I got a call from the Memphian Hotel. Beth must have gave them my number for what ever reason. Any way they called about this box that Beth left behind.” When the box stated to slip Eric quickly jumped up to go help her with it. “Damn what does she have in this?”  Eric sits the box down on the table before looking at me. “Don’t look at me.” I didn’t remember seeing a box when I got there.
                        “Did she tell you what was in it Samson?” The moment the words left his mouth he knew he messed up. “Wait you talked to her today. I haven’t talked to her since this morning. I’ve tried calling her several times and haven’t gotten any answers.” Concern for her friend laces her voice. “ I told them were to find her.” Eric said as he turned red under her death glare.  “ If he so much as laid one finger on her, said one wrong thing, or even looked at her wrong I will rip his balls off and feed them to him.” Tess’s voice dripped with venom. “Don’t worry I didn’t touch her at all, didn’t even get close to her.” I stated as I unscrewed the cap on the whiskey bottle. “Good at least I know that Samson wouldn’t touch her.” I choked on my drink, Eric made some kind of strangled noise to keep from laughing, and Ben looked like he didn’t know what was happening. I look at Samson who glances at the bedroom door, his shoulders shaking with silent laughter. “Don’t worry about Beth, she’s in good hands when it comes to me.” Samson says walking over and picking up the box.  Eric starts talking to Tess in a way of a distraction so she doesn’t see Samson unlocking her door. I look at Eric and nod my head towards the door, letting him know that Tess needs to leave. We are all able to smell when she is in need and the moment Samson opened the door it was all I could do not to go in there, but I knew if I did Tess would have followed. Eric suggested that he and Tess go grab something to eat, but they didn’t leave fast enough. “ So much for him not touching her.” Ben whispers. Tess was almost out of the door and turned around to look at Ben. “What did you just say?” Eric and I both glare at Ben and he knows that we are upset. A grin tugs the corner of Bens mouth seconds before the sound of Beta’s moans fill the room. “On that note.” Eric says tossing Tess over his shoulder. “We will see you guys later.” With that they disappeared out of the door.
                  Ben stood staring in the direction the moans were coming from.  “Since when is King dip shit allowed to touch her?”  His tone holding a hint of anger.  I say nothing and start clearing the table. I didn’t have to explain anything to him about what was going on in the other room.  As far as Eric and Ben knew I was the only one to ever touch Beta. even after she left; Samson and I kept that part to ourselves. The only reason Eric knows anything now is because when we got back from the hotel Samson was covered in her Scent. He didn’t ask questions about what went on. “So does that mean while she is going through her change she is fair game?” His voice had taken a husky tone. I stared at him for a moment before finally speaking. “No, no she isn’t fair game. I have always said that I would make her mine. The only reason Samson is in there right now is because I seem to trigger her wolf, and seeing that she can’t fully shift that wouldn’t be a wise choice. So the only person other than me that can and will be allowed to touch her will only be Samson.” I said the last part slow enough for him to catch everything. When Samson walks out Beta has her arms wrapped around his neck as she clings to his back. She looks at me and I wait for her to freak out, but it doesn’t come. She looks at me and smiles and my heart beats a little faster. When she see’s Ben on the other hand she starts to growl from low in her chest. “Easy Beta it’s ok, no one is going to hurt you. You’re safe I promise.” I say as I slowly reach up to stroke her hair and to my surprise she lets me.  Ben starts mumbling something under his breath, it is so low that I can’t even hear him and me nor my wolf likes it at all. He grabs his jacket and without another word he leaves. “What was that about?” Samson asks while swinging Beta around so she is now in his lap while he sits.  “I’m not entirely sure what is going on and beyond my better judgment and some persuasion from Samson; I will allow you guys to figure it out. Secondly am I pissed at you? Yes I am and I don’t see that changing right now. Will you be touching me again?” Beta looks at me with those big brown eyes and I know she wants an answer. I plaster a cocky grin on my face and begin to shake my head yes. “I would love to say no, that you wont be touching me.” She pauses, laying her head on Samson’s chest. “But I can’t actually say that right now because of what ever is happening to me. I would probably try to fuck a stop sign if it looked at me the right way.” She laughs as if what she just said shocked her in some kind of way. Samson and I share a look before we both start to laugh. “Come on Beta we all know that your pussy is way to tight for that. I didn’t think I would actually fit all the way and I know Samson won’t be fitting in there any time soon.”  I say, my voice deeper than before. I grin when her eyes go wide with what I was implying hit her as she slowly rises her head to look up at Samson. When she turns to look back at me all playfulness is gone and she is wearing her serious look on her face. “All bullshit aside I have made a very important decision.” Well I can’t wait to hear this. 
                  I’m quiet as I watch her climb off of Samson’s lap and begins to pace in front of us, stopping long enough to grab the whisky and takes a big swig straight from the bottle. She coughs and makes a face. “ God that is some strong shit.” She coughs out, then winces as she climbs up on the table to sit in front of Samson and I. “Would you like some ice for that sore pussy little wolf?” Samson asks and she blushes as she gives him the bird. “Derrick I want a do over. I want to restart the bet, but this time I have somethings to add to it.” She fidgets with the bottom of her shirt as she waits for me to say something. “Ok I’ll play what is it.” I lean forward, resting my elbows on my knees. “The original bet, the one you put into play still stands. You get to torture me in almost in sexual way that you think would make me break. Now for the new parts. You say that I wont be able to come again unless I beg you for it. I say I won’t let you fuck me again until you admit that you started that bet because you actually cared and wanted me but didn’t want anyone to know. That means not only do you get to torture me, but I get to do the same to you.” She lifts an eyebrow. “I hope you know that your plan is going to back fire right. I mean your body has gone on the frits.” I walk over to shake her out stretched hand. “ That and you already know how good it feels when I am inside of you. Before you didn’t know what it felt like and now you do.” I growl into her ear and enjoy the sound of her gasp. She shakes her head and regains her composer before turning to look at Samson. “I also want to add that Samson can help at any time.  Almost anything goes, but you should know that I cant tolerate seeing you with another woman. I know that sounds fucked up since you have watched me with Samson a few times but I wouldn’t handle it very well right now.”    I look over to my buddy who looks to be deep in thought. “I only have one question about all of this.” He say placing his hand on Beta’s exposed thigh. When she nods her head he grins. “  If you two can’t come again until the other gives in, and I am supposed to help in that, does that mean I am not allowed to come either or what?” He shouldn’t have to suffer because we are a bunch of fucked up people. I had just opened my mouth to voice my opinion when she grabs the front of his shirt, pulling him to her. I can’t hear what she is saying, but what ever it is has Samson growling. “ I can definitely live with that.” Samson says. 
             We spent the biggest part of the night talking over rules, which were pretty much the same. She agreed to come back to the shop and promised that if she started to feel murderous that she would let one of us guys know. “Hey Derrick do you think that you could take a look at that box for me? I’m honestly afraid to look in it.” Beta says chewing her bottom lip. Without another word I get up and go get the box, bringing it back to the table. There isn’t anything on the outside of it, just a regular cardboard box. I pull the flaps until they rip apart. “What’s in it?” Beta asks bringing her hands up to cover her eyes. “A bunch of old vhs tapes; where did the box come from again?” I turn to look at her but it was Samson who answered. “Some guy busted in her hotel room and left it not to long before I got there.” Both Beta and Samson stood to look in the box. In total there was six tapes and a vcr. “I don’t know if I want to see what is on them, considering that the last thing that showed up was my old binder with weird writing and few explicit photos in it.” Her face is red as she shrugs at my questioning look. “What photos?” Samson blurts and she laughs. Beta walks to her room and comes back with the binder. “If Derrick would have flipped a few more pages he would have seen these.” She points to a picture of Samson while he’s eating her pussy, then she points to one of me with her bent over the coffee table in my parents basement. “Damn dude how many times did you let her come while I was away for those few days?” I joke as we see another picture of Samson with his hand between her legs. He shrugs in answer, then I pause for a moment. Then in the last picture, Beta and I are cuddling in my bed, smiles on our face and for the life of me I don’t remember that at all.   While She puts the binder away and Samson runs upstairs to change I hookup the vcr and pick a random tape.

   After changing into a pair of sweatpants I take a seat at the end of the couch and wait for the other two. Samson is in black and red basketball shorts, not long after he takes his seat at the other end of the couch. When I hear her door close I look up to see Beta leaning against the wall, wearing a black t-shirt with wolves on it. She stands there looking a little nervous, she fidgets with her fingers, she bends her right leg, slowly bringing it up, showing us that she wasn’t wearing any shorts. Then it hits me. “You little thief, do you know how long I accused that fucker over there of stealing it.” I say pointing at Samson who finds this funny. “I might have also taken your wolf hoodie.” She makes her way over to sit between Samson and I on the couch. Samson chuckles “Yeah, you wear it that night at the racetrack.” He leans forward to see past Beta. “You owe me twenty bucks by the way.”  Beta pulls her legs underneath her, “Alright lets see what is on these tapes.”