[15] Beth

I was probably going to be kicking myself for my decision for a redo on the bet. For one I had no idea what was going on with my body, two my dumb ass thought it was a great idea to pull Samson into it as well, the third and most important, Derrick was right. This time would be different because I did know how it felt to be with him and I loved every second of it, well up until he opened his mouth and called me Beta anyway. So here I am, my head in Samson’s lap, my legs draped over Derricks legs, while wearing one of his old t-shirts, waiting to find out what is on these tapes. “Is it safe? I don’t hear her so either she is good for awhile or one of y’all drugged her.” Derrick and Samson laugh at Eric’s assumption . “She is just fine and can hear everything you say.” I giggle as I raise my hand so it can be seen over the back of the couch. “ Well don’t you just look comfortable; I take it that you are feeling better?” Eric says walking around the couch to sit in the chair.  I feel my face heat as Samson says. “You could say that she is feeling much better for the moment.” Samson tucks a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, Derrick grabs the throw blanket from the back of the couch and covers my legs with it. “Where is Tess? I don’t think I can take her asking questions right now. I mean she as seen a bit too much already.” I say playfully  nudging Derrick with my foot. Eric’s eyebrows bunch together in confusion. “What did I miss?” He says looking at the three of us on the couch. “See what happened was Tess came to check on Beth after she fell and hit her head, the door was unlocked so Tess let herself in, and well she walked into the site of someone doing something with their mouth. She damn near knocked me over in her hurry to get far far away.” Samson said in an amused tone. “ I remember that Tess kept saying something about eye bleach, but she would never say what she saw.” Eric was quiet for a few minutes as the rest of us tried not to laugh at the faces that he was making. “Wait…no way;  did she walk in on Beth blowing Derrick?” Samson choked on his laughter, I shot up into a sitting position, my mouth hanging open in shock. “ Beta doesn’t suck cock.” Derrick said in a serious tone. Samson cupped my face in the palm of his hand. “Not yet anyway.” Samsons voice was low and husky as he spoke.  “No Tess walked in while I was busy…….eating a late night snack.” Derrick says with a wicked grin on his face.” turning my head into Samsons shoulder and groaning. “You’re such an ass.” I throw a pillow at his head but in typical Derrick fashion, he dodges it.  
       I was happy when Eric left. Being between Derrick and Samson who radiate body heat and being under the blanket I was starting to sweat. Throwing the blanket into the now empty chair, I made my way to the restroom to splash some cold water on my overheated face. Once back in the living room I sat in the chair. “Oh no this isn’t going to work at all.” Samson says as he picks me up, carrying me back to the couch. Derrick hits play on the remote and for a moment I think nothing is going to play until what sounds like 70’s porn music starts to play. “ Just what I wanted; a box full of 70’s porn.” Samson snickered, “Now little wolf what do you know about porn of any kind?”  I was about to answer when Derrick answered for me. “So Beta watches more porn than you and me combined. I locked her in my room with me once. I held her in place at the end of my bed. I only thought I was making her watch the skin flick that I had ordered. She would rock her hips slowly, thinking that I didn’t feel her. Her eyes were glued to the screen as the couple went hard on eachother.” Derrick paused for a moment like he was thinking about what to say next. “Then she gripped my thigh and whispered my name, it was so low that if I hadn’t been paying attention I would have missed it.” I didn’t have time to respond when the screen went from black to showing a man with his head between a female's  legs. They were outside, it was dark and they were in a wooded area. She pulled at his hair with one hand and covered her mouth with the other. “Please, oh god please let me.” She begged him. Something about this situation looked familiar. Her arms fall to the ground as she digs her fingers into the dirt. The camera zooms in but half of her face is hidden a dark hood. “If you want to come you know what you have to do.” The male said, his voice muffled. I felt Samson go stiff beside me, when I looked at him, his brows were drawn together. The screen went black before showing a new scene.  My eyes went wide as the camera panned showing what seemed to be a pool party, it was almost dark and most of the party goers had moved inside. 
   The video is grainy but you can still make out a figure in the hot tub. You can see another figure move into the frame as he climbs in behind her, no not her, me. “Derrick.” I say turning to look at him. HIs face is red and there is a tick in his jaw. He says nothing as he watches one of our many encounters play out on the t.v. “That was the night that Beth kissed you. Wasn’t it?’ Samson asked not looking away from the screen. I watch in slow motion as I grab Derrick and kiss him. I look at him out of the corner of my eye and see that he is also watching me. “Don’t yall look so cute.” Samson says as the screen goes dark again. The sound of Derrick and I fighting can be heard. “I know you took it asshole and I want it back now!” I yelled in his face. “What do you expect me to use; my fingers?” I was throwing his clothes out of his dresser. Derrick just stood there next to his bed saying nothing as I ransacked his room. When I had finished with the last drawer not finding what I was looking for I marched right up to him. “Give it back asshole.” I demanded as I shoved him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. “Damn did you take her vibrator or something, she is pissed.” Samson chuckled. I looked at Derrick trying to suppress my own laughter. “Just watch and find out.” Was Derricks only response. On the screen Derricks hands found my hips as he rolled his. The shock that showed on my face was kind of funny. “I can’t give it back to you because you could use it.” Derrick said in a rough tone. “I could use my fingers too. Are you going to take those also?” I closed my eyes remembering what I did next.  I had used this very scenario several times to get off too, after I left his house. I cracked my eye open just in time to see myself leaning back as I slid my hand between my legs. I got up to turn the t.v off but Samson pulled me into his lap.  “Look how sexy you look, taking charge, and showing him that you could do it yourself.” 
   Samson  continued to whisper things into my ear even after Derrick had flipped me onto my back. “Beta, you’re being naughty and I’ve got to admit that I like watching you as you try to break one of my rules in front of me.”  He was  grinding his erection into me. I sank my teeth into his shoulder when he started to rub my clit with the finger he just had in my mouth. I was thankful when the tape finally cut off. I jumped up heading for the fridge to get some ice water. “What did D take that made you so mad?” My face heated, I was so embarrassed to admit it. “The dick took my toothbrush because it was battery operated and he thought I was going to use it to get myself off.” I say looking over at Derrick who was laughing himself. After making me a glass of ice water I decided to be nice and grab the guys a cold soda. When I returned I leaned over handing Derrick his drink and placed mine and Samsons onto the table. “Excuse me.” I said looking at Samson who had his feet propped up on the table. He said nothing, just crossed his arms over his chest causing the muscles to flex with the movement. “Well then I guess I’ll just be crawling over.” I say shaking my head as I hear Derrick start to chuckle. I didn’t even have my leg all of the way over when I was pulled onto Samsons lap. I tried to stand but was pulled back again, only this time Samson lifted my legs only to wedge one foot between him and the couch and the other between the cushions. When he pulled me against his chest my legs had no choice but to open. Derrick's deep laugh had me looking at him with a scowl on my face. “ You think that I am bad, you have no idea about the monster that you have woken up by pulling him into our bet.”  I gasp when Samson cups my exposed mound with his hand. “  Who do you think gave Derrick some of his ideas. Tying you to the bed, biting you, oh and the time he had you wear those special panties to the movies.”  His words shocked me yet they also turned me on for some reason. “ Yeah baby all of those were all my ideas plus some.” He says as he begins to slide his finger over my panties. “She’s already so wet.” He says looking over at Derrick who is grinning like an idiot. “Did watching Derrick lick that sweet pussy of yours get you wet, or did the idea of someone other than me watching while Derrick licked that sweet pussy get you wet?”    I would have never thought in a million years that sweet Samson had a darkside. “Answer me.” Samson growls in my ear causing me to moan. When I don’t answer him fast enough he slaps my pussy. “Yes watching Derrick do all of those things to me turned me on but,” I gasp as my panties are pulled to the side as Samson starts running his finger through my soaked folds. “But what Beth?” Samsons other hand slides up to grab my throat. He wasn’t choking me hard, just enough to have more arousal rushing to my core. “Seeing this side of you, it has me so fucking horny.” I say as I start to grind my pussy against Samsons hand.  “What do you think D? Do we tease her before bed? Samson breath fans across my neck as he speaks. “Place her on the table.” Derrick was already on his feet, removing his shirt. Samson stood, one arm wrapped around me and his free hand around my throat. “Now you’re going to be a good girl and listen to what we say.”  I lean my head back as far as I can, “Yes.” I pant as I am lowered to my knees onto the table. As soon as Samson removed his hand from my throat, I raised my arms for him to remove my shirt.  “She’s such an eager little thing isn’t she D.”  Samson said as he places a hand on my back and pushes me down until my cheek rests against the table and my ass in the air. 
                   I don’t know which one is blowing on my clit and even though I know neither Derrick or Samson are going to let me come, I am still excited as hell for some reason.  I hear the glass of ice water as it is picked up. A hot tongue slides up my slit, when I move, whoever it was backs away. “Stay still and no matter what, you don’t move.” Derrick speaks next to my ear. A hand caresses my ass, I assume that when the hand leaves my ass that it is fixing to touch my pussy. I spread my legs wider. A whack echoes through the room as the hand comes crashing down on my ass. “That is for always looking at me while D had his head between your thighs. This,” Samson’s hand leaves again just to come back down sending more heat spreading through my body. “ This one is for making me always want to touch you; and this one is for making me want to bury myself so deep in that tight hole that it makes my cock throb. These  are just because I love the sounds you make as I turn this ass red.” Samson squeezes my ass in both of his hands.  My head is quickly lifted by my hair. “ Beta look at what you have gotten yourself into now.” Derrick bent down eye level with me as Samson continued to spank me. “Damn you should see how glazed over her eyes are Sam.” Derrick lets go of my hair and helps Samson flip me onto my back. A wicked smile spreads on Samsons face. “ I think I am a bit thirsty.” I am confused and yet at the same time I don’t care because I know Derrick is still here with me. I suck in a breath when cold water drips onto my breast and then farther down. Samson then licks the water off of me causing my back to arch off of the table. Derrick's hands cover my breast, his finger pinching my nipples, then I felt something freezing touch my pussy. On instinct I flinched away from the coldness. “Now where do you think you’re going? A little ice never hurt anyone ever. “Samson’s deep voice washed over me and I relaxed. Derrick sucked my nipple into his mouth as Samson slid an ice cube inside of me. “ OH my god that’s cold.” I was breathing way heavier now.  Samson said nothing as he pushed in another cold cube of ice. “ Do not push them out or let the water escape either.” Or I let Samson do what he has fantasized about doing since he first met you.” After a few more cubes Samson finally comes back into view. “ What is it that you want to do to me?” I moan as his finger slides over my clit, then down farther until he is gently poking at most peoples no go zone. “ I want to take your ass and pound into it until you are hoarse from screaming my name.” My mouth hung open at his words. He wanted to fuck me in the one place that I have never let anyone, not even myself touch and I wanted to let him take me any way that he wanted. He must have taken my silence for shock because he licked his lips, pulled me to the edge of the coffee table and began to lick my frozen clit. I bucked, then as Derrick held me down I remembered that this was a two way street now, I reached up with both hands and pulled Derrick's pants down as far as I could get them.  The gasp that escaped his mouth was enough to keep me centered and spur me on as I spit into my hand before firmly gripping his cock in my hand and stroking it. I tried to keep pace with Samson’s tongue as he licked my clit.  “ Oh shit.” Derrick sputtered as I reached up with my other hand to cup his balls. “I don’t think I can hold it in any longer.” I half moaned, half yelled. Then Samsons mouth was covering my entrance, pushing his tongue in. Slurping sounds filled the room as he drank the melted ice from my pussy. To me the act seemed so erotic that it caused me to shudder. I felt my orgasam approching fast as he slid one finger inside, then two; Samson always seemed to hit my G-spot every time he moved his skilled fingers.  I was trying so hard to hold on as long as I could because I knew at the first sign of me being close he would stop and that would be it, but if I could hold on just a bit longer there might just be a small chance that I could come. “What did I tell you about being quiet?” Samson growled against my clit. “ Oh Fuck!” It came out louder than I wanted it to. I gripped Derrick's dick harder as I moved my hand faster. “OH shit, I think she’s about to come dude.” Derrick groaned. “Fuck, keep going Beta. I am going to come all over that pretty face of yours.” I was so close, I tried to lock my legs in place so they wouldn’t shake. Words were trying to dislodge themselves from my mouth and I knew once that happened any chance of me coming was gone. In the end I couldn’t stop myself from screaming, my legs shook and right as I would have come, Samson stopped, moving out of the way as Derrick began to shoot jets of hot come, landing on my face, my chest and a single bead landed on my exposed flesh.  “Oh you guys suck.” I panted out as I worked on getting my breathing under control. “Only on your clit or nipple.” Derrick laughed as he slid his finger through the fluid on my breast, then placed his come covered finger into my mouth. I sucked on his finger, making sure I cleaned his finger completely. “Soon you will be the one sucking, but right now it’s bedtime.” Derrick says, smiling down at me. “Yes Daddy, I’ll be a good girl and go to bed.” I said before sticking my tongue out at him. Samson stopped cleaning me off with a wet rag. “Since when does she just do as you say?” Samson said in a confused tone. I started to giggle, “Sometimes I do as Daddy tells me.” I smiled at Derrick as he started to chuckle. “Hold on, someone fill me in on this whole Daddy thing.” Samson looked down where I was still laying with my legs spread on the table, up to Derrick who was out right laughing now. “Wait there and don’t move Beta.” Derrick said as he and Samson walked towards my room, disappearing inside. A few moments later  they came back out, Samson shaking his head and Derrick with a dumbfounded look on his face. “Arms up little one.” Samson says before slapping at my hand that playfully slid down to touch my still wet pussy. “Bad girl, now arms up so I can dress you.” I pouted but did as I was told. “ How many of my shirts did you take?” Derrick asked as Samson slid the old blue baseball shirt over my head. “Just a few, they were comfortable.” I poked my bottom lip out. I got up heading for my room when I noticed  the two shadows following me. I said nothing until I got to my bed. “What are you guys doing?” I ask as I turn to face them both. “ It is bedtime and we intend to tuck you in little one.” Samson says, pulling the blanket back and patting the mattress. I shake my head as I crawl in and lay down. “Night Beth.” My eyes go wide at Derrick's use of my actual name, then close them as he kisses my forehead.  “Goodnight little one.” Samson says as he also kisses my forehead. Derrick turned the light out before leaving the room, Samson crawled in behind me in the bed. “What are you doing?” I ask in a hushed tone. “Gotta make sure that you don’t touch yourself. Now be good and go to sleep.” Samson whispers into my ear, pulling me close to his body. “Goodnight Daddy.” I smile until I feel him get hard at my choice of words. “Sleep or I am going to punish you.”  I grin as he growls, but I say nothing out loud as I think that I have gotten myself in trouble with the Daddy jokes.