Samson (29)

I laid there watching Beth sleep long after I tucked her into bed and the sun had come up. She was so exhausted by the time we were done that she fell asleep before I could get her cleaned up. She looked so peaceful, I didn’t want to leave or wake her.  “Hey man, Eric said that Tess was pretty pissed this morning.” Derrick’s voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn to look at him and can’t help the grin on my face. “ Yeah, she wasn’t to happy when she came in this morning.” I chuckle.  I heard Eric's car before it pulled into the driveway. They were laughing and talking about their night together, then she walked through the door. I could understand her being upset, the furniture was moved from where we crashed into it, broken glass was scattered on the floor where some pictures had fallen. I cleaned the living room, Beth's bedroom,and kissed her forehead before leaving. I didn’t want to leave but I had to be at the shop early this morning. “ Was she everything that you dreamed of?” Derrick asks in a hushed tone. I take a moment before grinning like an idiot, “ Yeah, everything and more. Did you know that she has a butt plug in her nightstand drawer?” I ask. His eyes get big and he lets out a small laugh. “Doesn’t surprise me at all. She wants us both; the real questions are, do you think she can handle both of us and would you be ok with it? I know that she asked how this works with the three of us, and I heard your answer;

 “There is no order in this, Derrick could fuck you right now,then I could turn around and fuck you two hours, ten minutes or right after he has emptied into you. Hell if we want, we will fuck you at the same time.” 

              Derrick quotes me word for word. I scrub my hand down my face, contemplating my answer. Glancing over at the clock, I get up from my spot at my work space and walk over to stand in front of my best friend. I let out a sigh, “ You know that I don’t like to share. I like my sex rough and dirty, what is mine; is mine and there isn’t any exeptions.” I watch as his face falls and he looks away. “Things with Beth have always been different. I have spent many times in the room or watching as you licked her pussy until she cried from her desperate need to come. You have even watched me bring her to the edge many times; hell you have watched her come on my tongue. With that being said; you are the only man that I would share a woman with. Now do you think she can handle binging with the both of us?” I watch as Derrick’s eyes turn ice blue, he lets loose a small growl and I know that his wolf is trying to answer for him. “ She enjoyed both of us touching her at the club that night. She’s a good girl, she likes pleasing us both. Beth will look so beautiful as she takes both of our cocks. Yes, she will be able to take us both; not just because she wants to but because she is strong. She is our equal.” His voice sounds strained as he growls out the last part. I grab my jacket and nod my head towards the door. It’s lunch time and I am starving. As we walk out of the door, I stop him with my hand on his shoulder.  “One thing though.” He gives me a funny look. I start to chuckle, “ You gotta to be the one to fuck her in the ass; I don’t fit.”  An older couple passes us and Derrick starts to laugh, “ Come on, we can come up with a plan while we get some lunch.”

                           You would think that coming up with a plan on the best way and time for both Derrick and I to fuck Beth together would be weird and uncomfortable, but it wasn’t; it was like making normal plans to hang out.  “ Dude, I would do almost anything for Beta and I love you, but there is no way in hell that I am touching you.” I pretended to be shocked, then got serious telling him that I strongly agreed with him. Derrick is my best friend, I love him dearly but there is no way that I would touch him; thats just not my cup of tea. Sharing Beth, now that seems as normal as drinking out of the same whiskey bottle or borrowing a shirt. I don’t know; maybe Beth was right, maybe we are just our own special brand of fucked up and if that is so, I don’t want to ever be right.  My phone beeps not long after our food arrives at the table.

B: You didn’t have to clean the room. I would have done that.

Me: You didn’t make the mess all by yourself. 

Me: What kind of man would I be if I had left it for you?

B: No, I had a really good helper and it would make you an asshole.

“Don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is texting you.” I raise an eyebrow, and shake my head because I can’t help that I like her texting me. It lets me know that she is thinking of me and isn’t ashamed of what happened last night.

Me: Princess, how does your pussy feel this morning?

B: Sore, just like you promised. 

B:  I am so sore, I’m actually soaking in a hot bath.

     My dick stiffens at the image of her naked, stretched out in the tub, surrounded by bubbles and scented candles. Derrick nearly chokes on his cheeseburger as I send the thought through our link. I tell Beth to be a good girl and that we will see her later. I try to think about anything other than Beth being naked right now, because if I don’t; Derrick and myself will both be tempted to go over there,and fuck her until she doesn’t know anything other than they way we feel in her body. “Can I get you two handsome men anything else today?” Our waitress asks as she places her hand on my shoulder. Before Beth came back into my life, I might have taken her to find a closet somewhere to work off some steam, but now the feeling of another woman touching me makes my stomach turn. “ Thank you, but we’re good.” I say, looking down at my phone, my heart rate spiking at the notification saying that I have a picture message from Beth. “Are you sure there is nothing that I can do for you?” The waitress asks as Derricks phone indicates that he also has a message. Derrick pushes his chair back as he stands and says, “ Something tells me our girl is trying to taunt us.” All I can do is shake my head because he is right. Now that she has been with us both; she will be trying everything in her power to get us both in her bed.

                 We’re just about to turn into the parking lot of the shop when I get a text from Beth. 

B: Did you come home early?

I freeze up for a moment before I can type out a response. 

Me: No, Derrick and I are just now getting back to the shop.

Me: Why?

I sit there for what seems like forever waiting on her to text me back. “Derrick.” I say as my phone beeps.

B: I’m pretty sure that I just heard the door open but when I called out no one answered me. 

I tell her to stay put. When I look up we are pulling up in front of the shop. “We got to go, Beth just asked me if I was there because she heard the door open up.” When he tries to suggest that maybe it was Tess; I remind him that Tess is in the shop working on a large back piece. Cussing under his breath; Derrick throws the truck in reverse, the smell of burning rubber fills my nostrils as he squeals tires out of the parking lot.  I open the link Beth and I share, “We’re on our way to your place.”  Derrick is flying down the road, weaving in and out of the lunch time traffic. He slams on his breaks as a light turns red. If it were me driving; I would have blown the light. “I’m at y’alls place. There is definitely someone here, they sound like they’re in my room.” Her panic flows through me and I notice that Derrick feels it to because he hits the gas before the light turns green. “ Our place, she’s at our place.” I say then grip the oh shit handle as he makes a hard right cutting off the car next to us. All that I can think of is that she is alone, not that she can’t throw down like a grown man, she still can’t shift and it has me terrified. 

    Derrick pulls into the drive and I jump out before he can put the truck into park. I sniff the air; smelling nothing other than Beth’s panic. Derrick stops next to me for a moment before we hear what sounds like someone throwing things. We reach the basement door at the same time, when we enter, I look around and notice that Beth’s bedroom door is open. She may not live here but that will always be her room. I sniff the air again and that when I notice a familiar scent. How did I miss it before? Derrick moves to her doorway and freezes anger etched on his face. “Let her the fuck go!” Derrick commands. My wolf wants out and I have to fight the urge to let him when I notice the bathroom door hanging from one hinge. I take long strides to the room, my eyes going wide with shock and anger. Standing in the middle of the trashed room; is Ben, with his hand around Beth’s throat and fear burning in her eyes.