Derrick (25)

Warning 
This chapter discusses SA.
If you expreince or have exprericed  SA of any kind I strongly beg you to report it. Do NOT ever let them get away with it; no matter how small you think the act may be. You don't have to be ashamed or hide. You are NOT alone , you will NEVER be alone. 
The number for the Sexual assault hotline 1-800-656-4673 the hotline is open 24/7.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Are we going to talk about what just happened in the truck?” I ask as soon as I shut the basement door. Samson takes a seat on the couch and turns to look at Beta. “I would also like to talk about what happened.” Samson says with a guarded look on his face. Beta takes a deep breath then walks towards me, stopping in front of me long enough to take a hold of my hand and guide me to the couch.  “ I don’t know much about being a werewolf, but I think that my wolf has chosen both of you and that is why I acted the way I did. I’m sorry Derrick, I shouldn’t have told that chick that you wouldn’t ever be touching her again. That wasn’t my place; When we restarted this whole thing.” She places her face into her hands as if she is embarrassed with her actions or maybe it is where her train of thought is headed. “ All that was said was that I couldn’t come again until I begged you or you couldn’t until you admitted that you cared, but nothing was ever mentioned about you not being able to touch anyone else. So I guess what I am saying is that if you want to go help that cop out.” She lets the rest of her sentence hang in the air. 

           “God I don’t know what I am doing.” Beta says to herself, then leans her head back as if sending up silent prayers. She is staring down at the floor, chewing on her bottom lip, and she keeps looking at Samson and I from under her lashes. She thinks that we don’t notice it, but we do. “ I feel like such an ass; I hate to admit it but I am sorry. Niether of you belong to me and I need to remember that. I don’t know maybe it’s because that I just want to prove that I can beat you, Derrick.” When I turn to look at her; her gaze is glued on me. Then she turns to Samson. “ Samson, I’m sorry that I dragged you into this mess. You were always good to me, you still are 

and I don’t even know why.” Beta’s lip starts to tremble. Samson has been sitting there still as a statue, no emotion on his face; well at least until he saw the first tear fall from her eye. Then in an instant he was by her side, his arms wrapping around her. He kisses the top of her head. “ Look at me little one.” Samson says, placing his finger under her chin, tilting her head back so she is looking up at him.   “I’ve always been good to you and I always will be; not because I have to be but because I want to be good to you. I can’t speak for Derrick but what happened in the truck, you staking your claim, that kiss; I wanted that. I wasn’t joking when I said that you belong to me. You always have and always will.  I can’t speak for Derrick but it would making me the happiest asshole in the world to be yours; even if I have to share you with my best friend.” Samson says, then does something I have never seen him do with a female. He leans in slowly; he kisses her. It’s a slow and passionate kiss, the kind of kiss that is shared by lovers and not someone hoping to get laid. When he pulls away Betas' cheeks are flushed and Samson kisses each of her eyelids before standing. “ Now that you know where I stand on the situation; I am going to go to bed and leave you two to talk.  I’ll see you at work tomorrow.” Samson says then he turns to the stairs but not before using the mental link.  “You need to tell her where y’all stand. You called her by her name tonight but it wasn’t just her name that you were speaking out loud D. It was so much more and she felt it to her core. I felt it through the bond. I will take your shift in the morning so you two can talk.”    Samson turns and winks at me. “What makes you think that, she hasn’t begged and I haven’t admitted anything so.”   Not saying that I don’t want to sink back into her because thats all I can think about sometimes. “D, you have and you know it. Just suck it up and admit defeat. You lost along time ago. I was here when you were talking to her mother remember. I may have been a little preoccupied but I still heard what you told her.”  Without another word Samson closed down the mental link; leaving Beta and I truly alone.