Beth (27)

I haven’t talked to Derrick in almost three weeks now; Samson brings me lunch at work or he will come hang out with me at Tess’s house. I spend more time in the woods, trying to figure out why I can’t shift. That’s what I wish I were doing now instead of sitting at this desk, right down the hall from the Anti-Alpha-Asshole. I feel the pull of the bond we share which only means that I am still part of his pack. I am surprised that he hasn’t kicked me out yet; maybe it has something to do with this claiming mark that we placed on eachother. In my defense though; I didn’t know what I was doing, Derrick on the other hand did know and he still choses to claim me knowing that we would be linked together until the end of our lives. 

                “Hey little one, where is your head at today?” Samson’s voice is soft. I look up from the computer to look at him.  He is wearing a black tank, blue jeans and a pair of shit kickers today. I can see his nipple ring through the tight shirt he is wearing. “ When did you get your nippple pierced?” I ask without really thinking about it.  His eyes rake me up and down and I have to suppress the urge to jump him.  I’ve been sexually frustated since I left, but I don’t care how horny I get, I refuse to seek Derrick out. “ I got it done a couple days before you  left. I’m actually getting ready to get the other one done; if you want to come watch.” It doesn’t take long for me to jump up and take his outstretched hand. “Of course I would love to go watch.” I say as I bounce up and down with joy. Samson grins, pulling me into a hug. Tess is in the room with Eric once we enter and her eyes automatically zone in on our intertwined fingers. “You do know that you’re not allowed to touch anything in here right. I mean with what happened the last time and all.” Tess says as she wraps her arms around Eric’s waist. Samson and Eric both turn to look at me. “What last time; what happened?” Eric and Samson both say. “ I drop Samson’s hand, covering my face with my hands. “I’ll tell you but y’all are not allowed to laugh.” I wait for both men to nod before I tell them about the chick who threw up on me. As expected both idiots bust out laughing. I throw my hands up, then Samson’s arms are wrapping around my waist, pulling me against him. “I’m sorry princess, but that is pretty funny. If it makes you feel any better the first time that Eric did a dick piercing the dude unexpectedly came on him.” My eyes go wide with that information. I want to ask what he came on but I can’t stop laughing long enough. Eric ask if Samson is ready and for what ever reason I reach for the hem of his tank and begin to lift it. “Sweet heart I don’t think he meant that kind of ready, but if that is what you want.” Samson grins and I choke on air with embarrassment. “I was just trying to help.” I mumble. Tess laughs for a moment before rising up on her tiptoes to kiss Eric’’s cheek. The action was sweet. I wanted to be like that but I was unsure if I should. I mean I work here; with Derrick. I know it’s not like we were together or anything but that doesn’t mean anything; it’s just awkward I guess.  Mid way through my next thought Samsons lips press against mine. At first I’m caught off guard but then I melt into him, kissing him back, until someone clears their throat. Reluctantly I pull away. “Let’s get this show on the road before someone willing to pay for my time walks in needing something.”  I swat Samsons ass when he walks past; on his way to the chair. The look he gives me tells me that I will pay for that later.  I hop up on the counter that faces the chair, watching as Eric starts placing everything that he needs on the table next to him. Tess says that she has something that she needs to take care of and leaves the room.  I watch as Eric makes sure that his dots line up perfectly on both sides of Samson’s nipple. “So I have to ask.” Samson tries to hide his laughter because he knows that I can’t let it go. “ So when that guy came on you; where did he come?” Samson burst out laughing, Eric on the other hand doesn’t find my question funny. When all Samson could do was wheeze from laughing and Eric refused to answer I knew where, I just needed to hear him say it. “ Did he come on your face?” The look on his face has me leaning against the wall, my legs straight out; which only caused me to start sliding. “ Don’t you dare answer that Samson; if you do I swear I won’t do another piercing for you, ever.” Eric says in a serious tone. Samson is quiet for a few moments before a wicked looking smile appears on his face. “Samson.” Eric says in warning. All I can do is watch the two in front of me, the room suddenly felt tense.  “You know you’re not the only person I know who knows how to use a needle.” Eric’s eyes grow wide, and I know there is a silent argument going on through their side of the mental link. “Poor guy was trying to warn Eric, but it helped none because in the end; Eric looked like a glazed donut.” Samson chokes out.  Eric puts the needle that he was holding down, gets up and starts to walk out the door. “Awe come on man, you know it was funny.” Samson calls after him.