(20) Derrick

How can she sit here and talk so much shit to and about her own daughter. I don’t even care what she thinks about me. She always acted like Beth was a burden. Steve, on the other hand, loved Beth so much. I wonder if he even knew that Beth wasn’t his kid. I can still remember the day that we got the phone call about his passing. If I think about it hard enough I could still hear Beth’s heartbreaking cries. I begged my parents to at least go to his viewing, but they didn’t think that Melody would like that too much. After that we never heard from Melody again. “I see that you somehow found your way back to the boy who didn’t care, are you still throwing yourself at his feet?” Melody’s words had Beth shaking and I was beginning to worry about her shifting since we still hadn’t figured out what was causing her inability to do so. Samson was by our side in an instant, feeling Beth's pain and anger. I knew that if I could feel it this strongly then he would be able to also. Without thinking I bent, kissing her neck, offering her strength through the contact. “No, I have never thrown myself at his feet, but he has been at mine several times through the years. Even back then when you thought that no one would ever want me.” I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face when Melody caught on to what Beth was saying. “I knew that you would turn into a slut; just to get attention of any kind. What sob story was she feeding you?” Melody asked with hate dripping from her tone. “She gave no sob story, it was actually me who found her and just for your information; it was me going after her, not the other way around. Beth never gave in, no matter what I did or said to her. Your daughter was a good girl.” I paused for a moment before continuing.” She still is a good girl; a really good girl.” Beth sucked in a breath, and turned a beautiful shade of red. I don’t think that she was expecting me to admit it; that the events that happened years ago were because of me and not her. I looked over to Samson who looked as if he was ready to jump in if he was needed. “Just tell me who my father is, I need to know for genetic reasons, and that is all you need to know.” Beth reached over, placing her hand on Samsons shoulder as if she was suddenly dizzy and was trying to stay upright. “You’re not going to drop this are you? Don’t tell me; you went and got yourself knocked up didn’t you. This thing won’t last just like.” Melody laughed. Beth tensed up, her knuckles turned white where she gripped Samson’s shoulder. “ Shut your fucking mouth, you have no right to speak about anything related to that you hateful bitch.” Beth let out a warning growl, I nodded when Samson  glanced over at me. Melody’s face went translucently pale, her eyes were round as she tried to find words and failed. “I knew it…..she is just like him. I should have just.” I growled low, cutting Melody off. “ Don’t fucking finish that sentance or you won’t live long enough to regret it.”  It didn’t take long for Melody to give me a name. I wanted more information but I wasn’t willing to listen to her any longer than I already had, but the look on her face was worth it when she heard Beth's moans as Samson did the only thing he could think of to calm the rage in Beth.
         “Where is Beth at, I was thinking that she and I could go start looking for stuff for the house since it is ready to move into.” Tess said from the doorway.  She has taken to knocking before just walking in. “She’s sleeping at the moment; she had a not so nice phone call with her mother and as you can already figure out, it didn’t go so well. I looked back to the laptop that I had been using for the last two hours trying to find anything on the name that Melody had given me. “Shit, I can’t stand that woman at all. From what I can remember she was never that nice to Beth. Will you tell her that I came by and have her give me a call? I haven’t seen much of her outside of work.” Tess was worried about her friend, it was written all over her face. I was hoping once I told her that I would give Beth the message that she would leave. “Hey Mac, can I ask you something?” She was fidgeting with her keys. Looking over my shoulder for a moment, listening to Beth’s and Samson’s breathing, I could tell that they were still sleeping. “Yeah sure, what’s on your mind.” I slide the laptop over, getting up I walk to the fridge, asking Tess if she wants a drink before heading back to the table. She took a drink of her soda before she started talking. “ I know that it’s none of my business, but what is going on between you and Beth. I’m not just asking because of what I walked in on. I am asking because I have eyes and I see things; like the way yall seem to hate each other at times, then there are times where y'all look like yall want to tear each other's clothes off. She has been through hell, I don’t know how much she has told you, if she has told you anything. I just want to know that my friend is ok.” Tess watched me as I thought about how much to tell her. “ She hasn’t told me much and I will wait for her to tell me, but I can’t give you the answer that you’re looking for. Beth will have to be the one to answer it for you.” I take a drink before continuing, “ What I can tell you is that she is safe and she will be ok. I think that she is trying to give you time to do what you want to do without worrying about her so much, but I can clearly see that you are going to worry about her either way.” I smile at knowing that she has a friend like Tess. Tess is to Beth what Samson is to me; Family.  She looked as if she was going to say something else when Eric popped his head in the door.   The three of us sat talking for about forty-five minutes or so before they left to go shopping.  I smiled to myself as a memory from my past arose.
   “Look, Derrick I am no happier about this than you are, but can we please just get this over with and get back to your mom.” Beth says, standing with her hands on her hips. “Fine,  just give me half of the list and meet back at the food court when we’re done.” She lets out a sigh before tearing the list in half and handing me my part of mom's shopping list.  Dad’s birthday is coming up soon  and she sent us to the mall of all places with a list of things that mom could remember dad talking about.  I think that I would like to have that one day. A wife that actually remembered the things that I talked about. My parents have a great relationship, they still go on dates, dad buys her flowers at least once a week and if he is unable to do so one week he buys double the next. Since I have gotten older they have started taking weekend trips together.  As I watch Beth walk off an odd feeling settles in my chest and I am not sure what to think of it. That girl gets on my nerves but at the same time she can make me smile on my worst days. Of course I wouldn’t tell her that or anyone else.   
    I have everything on my list except one item, a novelty mug that I can only get in the somewhat adult store. They sell clothes, signs and in the back they sell different kind of adult items like vibrators, sex games and sexy clothinging. I’m a little surprised when I see her in there, at first I think she could be looking for something on the list, until I see her looking at the wall of sex toys. I watch her for a moment, she looks as if she has never seen them before. She chews on her bottom lip as she looks at the different vibrators in front of her.  Man, I am fixing to have fun with this. I only make it a few steps when some sleazy guy walks up to her. He might just be an employee but when he places his hand low on her back, leaning in close to speak to her it causes fire to rush through me. “Excuse me?” The look on her face says that he isn’t an employee. “I’m just saying that if your man was doing his job then you wouldn’t be here looking at a wall of toys.” The sleazeball says as Beth begins to back away from him but there is nowhere for her to go. That end of the store has only one way out and he is blocking it. Before I can think too hard on it, I start walking their way, stopping long enough to grab the mug that mom had on the list. “ I have asked you to leave me alone, now please move.” She’s trying to sidestep him, but he just keeps blocking her path. “Come on honey, let me show you what it’s like to be with a real man.”  He places his hand on her shoulder and she narrows her eyes on him before giving him a verbal warning to get his hand off of her. When all he does is laugh and makes a comment about him wanting her hands on him, she punches him in the throat.  His hands fly to his throat as he coughs. When he reaches for her I grab him, “Don’t worry, your Knight in shining armor is here.” I say twisting the guy's arm and shoving it into his back. “Come on, let's go home so I can show you why you don’t need to even think about having a toy.” Her face turned red, I thought that she was pissed or embarrassed or maybe it was both until she grabbed my arm. “ Why wait until we get home? There are plenty of backroads along the way.” For a moment I was speechless, I knew that she was putting on a show for the asshole but I would be lying if I said that I didn’t want to taste her pussy again.

  We walked out of the store and the mall with our arms wrapped around each other's waists, but as soon as we got to the car and placed the bags inside she laid into me. “ What the hell is wrong with you? Of all the things that you could have said; that is what you came up with. I swear you were dropped on your fucking head or something.” Beth swings her hands and the weight of the bags hit me in the balls, causing me to double over. Because Beth is so close my head falls onto her shoulder as I grip the roof of the car. She starts to apologize until she sees the look in my eyes; it is a mixture of lust and anger. Once I was sure that I could no longer taste my own balls I let go of the roof and wrapped my hand around her throat, pushing her body against the car with my own. I lean in close to her ear, “ We wouldn’t be here if you weren’t just standing in the middle of the store looking at vibrators Beta. If you need to or want to get off that bad you know what you have to do.” Her eyes are hooded, I’ve noticed that when I do shit like this it turns her on, but what I haven’t figured out yet is, is it the action, my touch or a combination of the two things. She grabs my hips, pulling me closer. When she opens her mouth I think that she is going to actually beg me right here in the parking lot, but she doesn’t, instead she tells me to go fuck myself. Inturn I tell her that I plan on it and she is going to watch until I blow my load." 

       I search for her father a bit longer before I get bored with it. Beth is still asleep, Samson woke up a couple of hours ago and went to work. I had realized that I was using her laptop, so I decided that I was going to be nosy. There were tons of pictures of her, Tess and the other girls that they hung out with. When looking through her search history I was shocked to find a large amount of porn; the most recent searches were “How to suck dick.”, “Sucking dick for beginers.” and “The best ways to suck huge cock.”  I shook my head, it was still hard to believe that she hasn’t ever sucked dick before. Hell most females that I know have given at least one or two blowjobs before they were Eight-teen. I was just clicking on random things at this point, when I got to her word doc I was shocked to see just how many stories that she had written. Some were about street racers, some were about enemies and I smiled when I saw the ones about Shifters. They all seemed to be romances until I clicked on the one titled “The Camaro.”  I realized two things, one theses were erotic stories, and two, a lot of things in this one were things that I said or had done to her. Beth wrote about the time that I first licked her pussy; It was a couple of days after we agreed to the bet. She was in dad’s car, laying down hiding from me as she normally did. Mom and dad had gone out, it was their date night, so we were alone. In the beginning she wore skirts more than pants. When I yanked the back door open and pulled her to the edge of the seat, it was just meant to shake her up a bit but when I noticed how wet she was through her panties; it was like I couldn’t help myself. “Derrick, what are you doing?” Beth says, as she is looking down at me with my arms wrapped around her thighs, holding her in place.  “What are the rules that we agreed on the other day?” I ask, with a wolfish grin on my face.  “ That you could do whatever you wanted to try and make me beg you.”  She says in a quiet tone. I licked my lips as I watched her eyes grow big with the realization of what I was fixing to do to her. “You can’t be serious?” I let go of her just a little, enjoying it as she tries to fight the hold that I still have; good she can keep fighting because everytime she tries pulling away her panties slide down just a little farther.  “Stop fighting me Beta.”  I command and to my surprise, she does exactly as I said.     I watch as her chest rises and falls with every breath that she takes as she watches me slowly pull her panties down her legs. She’s nervous and something deep within me thinks that it is cute, wants me to be gentle, kind and caring. All the things that I don’t want to be, but I find myself kissing her inner thigh of one leg and then the other.      Beth sucks in a deep breath as I spread her lips apart revealing her pretty pink pussy that is soaked in her arousal. Her hands came down, pulling at my head, “ D..Derrick, I’ve never.” She goes quiet, a blush covers her face. “ I know Beta, no one has ever tasted this cunt before. I also know that you’ve never really come before either, your feeble attempts with your fingers rubbing your clit don’t count. Beth you’re a good girl, one that I look forward to corrupting.” I don’t give her time to respond, I lower my head taking the first lick to her downfall. She tries to shut her legs, but I won’t allow it. I grin as she throws her arm over her mouth to muffle the mulling sounds coming from her. I take slow, deliberate strokes with my tongue, every so often I stop to suck on her clit or blow on it before going back to licking the small bud.  Her head thrashes side to side, all of her inhibitions forgotten as her moans become louder and her words make no sense becoming gibberish. She calls my name over and over again as she gets closer to her first real orgasum, I could just stop now but for her to beg me to make her come; first she has to know what one truly feels like. “Oh my…..Derrick….I think that I am going to.” Her hips roll and she screams out her first real release. 

                “What are you doing?” Beth still sounds a bit groggy. I was caught red handed. “I was having myself a good read. Man this guy Rick is a real piece of work.” I can only imagine the look on her face. I read on as I waited for her to bite my head off, instead she took the laptop; sitting it on the coffee table and crawling onto my lap. “I'm not going to apologize for being upset that you left Samson out there by himself, but I realize that I could have handled my feelings differently.” Beth says before leaning up to punch me in the arm. “ That was for putting your eyes where they didn’t belong. How long have you been reading my work?” She leans back to look at me when I don’t answer her right away. “ Honestly I have only read bits and pieces of the one called “The Camaro.” So did you forget the part where I actually let you come so many times that day that I had to carry you into the house, clean you up and put you to bed.” I watch as she walks to the kitchen, grabbing her a water then sitting at the table. She remains quiet before asking what happened with her mother. Yeah I didn’t expect her to answer my question. Picking up her laptop I go take a seat next to her, placing the laptop between us on the table. “ It seems that your mother always feared that your fathers werewolf gene would become more dominant within you. She did give me a name though, but I haven’t been able to find anything on a Warren Lightheart. So either she gave me a fake name or he didn’t trust her enough to tell her his real name.” I watch a frown form on her lips, but it is quickly replaced by a small smile. “ Well at least we know that he is a smart man not to trust her. My question is, if he didn’t trust her why would he continue seeing her? I mean he had to trust her just a little to sleep with her enough times to get her knocked up.”  Beth chews on her bottom lip for a moment before putting her already messy hair into an even messer bun. “ You do know that you don’t really have to trust someone to fuck. I see where you’re coming from. Werewolves mate for life, so for your father to sleep with a human there had to be a good reason other than needing to get his rocks off. My dad has always said that a male could sense his mate if she was close enough. The male always knows when he has found his mate, the female on the other hand, doesn’t realize it right away because it is the males job to show the female that he can take care of all of her needs and wants.    There is probably a good reason that he was with your mom.” I watch as she thinks about what I just said. “So what you are saying is that when a male finds his mate, he ends up with a boner that won’t go away until the female sees fit to him plowing her.” Beth laughed and the sound caused my heart to beat a little faster. “Is it possible that my dad for some reason thought that my mom was his mate by mistake. I mean men can be just as stupid as woman sometime.” She nudges me with her elbow a few times. I don’t know what  you're talking about but that is something we will have to look into.”