[16] Samson

I wake to Beth thrashing in her sleep. I barely dodge the fist that she throws. “Beth, Beth wake up little one.” I know that she is in the middle of a nightmare and know that I shouldn’t try to wake her. If I don’t then she is at risk of hurting herself. “No…….No….stop!” She whimpers. A conversation that we once had about demons suddenly pops up in my head and suddenlyI feel my own beast trying to claw his way to the surface. “Beth I need you to wake up.” I say as I grab her shoulders, pulling her to me. Violent pleasure rips through me as her fangs sink into my neck. If I don’t wake her soon she will rip my throat out and not even be aware of it. I do the one and only thing that I can think of. My claws extend, using one I rip the thin scrap of material that covers her mound. Willing the claws to retract I slide a finger inside of her. A small moan slips through her lips and she relaxes, removing her fangs from me.  “Beth, I need you to wake up now.” I whisper against her ear. She moans as she begins to roll her hips as my thumb circles her clit. “Mmmm…” Her eys fly open when I push my finger as far as I can get it to go. “Oh my god!” She moves her hips faster taking what I allow her to have. I pull my hand away, sucking my fingers clean as I look into her eyes that are glazed over. I laugh as she starts to growl low in her throat. She moves with a speed that I wasn’t expecting, pinning me to the bed with her hand on my throat, rocking her hips. Looking into her eyes I can tell that her beast is somewhat in control at the moment.  She leans in grazing her lips across mine. “Beth, the rules.” I try to remind her as she slips her hand  between our bodies. I groan as I watch as she starts to rub herself. She removes the hand holding my throat and slides it into my shorts,  pulling my cock free she begins sliding her wet pussy along the length of my engorged cock. “Little girl you’re starting to push it.” I growl as I grab her hips, guiding her as she rocks faster. She growls and it sounds animalistic, it calls to my own beast. 
        “It sounds sexy as hell when she growls. Makes my dick so fucking hard. I can’t wait until she looses this bet, once she fucking begs me I am going to fuck her until she can’t remember her own name.” Derick says watching Beth slide along my length. He pushes from the frame, coming closer to the bed. Beth says nothing as Derrick climbs up behind her. Her eyes glow as he slides his hand around her throat. “Beta, you’re trying to break a rule. Do you need to be punished?”  Derrick snarls into her ear. Her only response is to growl. “D I do believe that her beast is in control.” I groan as she bares down, applying more friction, causing both of us to moan at the same time. Beth reaches back grabbing Derrick by the dick. “Beth, come back to us. Be a good girl for Daddy and I might consider letting you come for us.” Derrick leans forward, ripping the front of her shirt open. I reach up palming her breast, pinching her nipple. Her eyes start to clear as I raise up sucking her nipple into my mouth, pulling a throaty moan from her mouth. “Fuck she’s got a death grip on my dick.” Derrick groans. “Little one, I know you can hear me. I need you to be here, I need to see your beautiful eyes clear as I come all over you.  “What, What's going on? Fuck!” Beth pants. “She is so close to coming that I can smell it.” I say around a mouthful of her breast. She surprises me by  pumping her hand faster, as if she is trying to make Derrick come at the same time that I do.   Beth leans her head back against Derrick's shoulder, never taking her eyes off of me.  My fingers dig into her hips as a twisted smile spreads across her face. She moves into a reverse cowgirl, still rubbing herself against my cock. “Fuck Beth, you’re going to make me come. As if she can sense that I am about to blow, she manages to somehow roll off of me. Leaving Derrick with blue balls. I open my eyes just in time to see my come dripping off of Derricks eyelashes and nose. “Good morning Daddies. Someone owes me a new shirt.” Beth says kissing my cheek before jumping off of the bed and sauntering out of the room. Leaving both Derrick and I with stunned expressions on our faces. I reach for what was left of Beth’s shirt, offering it to Derrick. Who flips me the bird before taking the scrap of material.