Serenity

Xingqiu and Razor spend some time together, the other two appear for like 5 seconds

•••

"I'm home!" Xingqiu announced, taking off his shoes as he stepped into the house. It was pretty quiet, sometimes there'd be greetings from Bennett or Chongyun. Razor was more soft spoken. Other than Chongyun who worked as an exorcist, Xingqiu helped out his brother in the family business. The lights were turned on so Xingqiu assumed that at least someone was home. The navy haired walked to the kitchen after hearing some noises, poking his head in, he found Razor standing at the stove cooking something.

"Hey there," Xingqiu greeted, earning a glance from the wolf lover.

"Huh? Oh," Razor looked back at the stove, "Sorry, Razor didn't hear Xingqiu return."

"That's alright," Xingqiu walked over to his boyfriend, "what are you making?"

"Hash browns. Razor wanted to make them for when Xingqiu came home. It's almost done."

"I see, how thoughtful," Xingqiu smiled, "I'll wait outside then?"

Razor only nodded, focusing on his dish. Xingqiu left as quickly as he came, heading to the room first to have a quick shower. By quick, it really was just five to ten minutes until he was done. He was changing when he heard Razor call him. He quickly wore his sleep wear, putting on his top as he left the room. He saw Razor sitting at the table drinking some water as he joined the silver haired.

"This looks nice!" Xingqiu commented, glancing at Razor who only nodded. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Razor already ate.."

"Really? What did you eat?"

"Chongyun made Razor some cold noodles earlier."

"I see," Xingqiu paused to have a bite, "where are the other two anyway?"

Razor shrugged. "Does Xingqiu want water?"

"I'm fine." He answered with a smile. "Do you want to watch a documentary later?"

"Okay."

The rest of the time was filled with random blabbering from Xingqiu while Razor stayed quiet and watched him eat. It wasn't long though until he was done. The two then went over to the couch to watch said documentary. Usually with Razor they'd watch one about wolves. It didn't really interest Xingqiu but he did enjoy the excited gazes from his lover as they watched. There were times all of them would go to the zoo just for the silver haired. Not that anyone minded of course, Bennett also especially liked looking at the animals too.

Xingqiu set down the remote, lying down and resting his head in Razor's lap. The other didn't mind, sometimes playing with Xingqiu's hair at the same time. Xingqiu watched for a bit before feeling his eyes starting to close. He's had a long day, Razor wouldn't mind, would he? He kept them close, choosing not to force himself to stay awake. That was until the front door opened-well more of slammed open-and Bennett's loud voice rang through the house.

Xingqiu, in all honesty, didn't really have the energy to deal with anymore things-even if they were good-and decided to actually drift off the sleep, ignoring the others.

He didn't wake afterwards, only a little when he felt himself being carried but mostly went back to sleep, not making it known that he was ever awake. He only actually got up in the morning when the sun rose. He seemed to be the first to wake though, the others all still in bed and sleeping. He didn't have anything on that day and decided to just read until one of them woke up.