Cyberpunk'd

This was not situation I thought I'd end up in.

Trapped in a labyrinth of a city with loads of traffic, blinding lights, annoying salesmen, bird people, stray cat things, things with wires in their faces, puzzles revolving around mice, hackers. I mean if this represents the dark web it makes sense...ish. Fighting with a passion you now despise.
Or at least that's what you tell yourself.
You missed holding this beautiful brass instrument...
Anyways fighting cats with a trumpet.
Fighting. With my soul, and music.

Guess I'm a bard. And it's not my turn yet.
The first lunges for my forearms which I used to block to defend myself. It clawed at them and left a large gash.
The second bit my leg real hard causing it to also bleed.

I blared a note and scared off the cats.
I transitioned the note into a jazzy tune, just so people thought I was ok.

But god I wasn't.

Mentally? Oh I'm ready to cry.
Physically? Just attacked by cats in the street and down bad, wearing a dress that feels too revealing but isn't.
Emotionally?

Emotions.

Emotion. You stop playing and run.

You managed to escape into an alley and collapsed against the cold brick wall and proceeded to cry your eyes out.
You want to leave here. You can't say you want to go home, because you don't have one. Not since mom died.
Your stuck with your father, while he doesn't beat you he still shoves his political beliefs down your throat and he has FULL custody of you and your sibling. They're so much stronger than you. There so much smarter than you.
They have better social skills and a better personality than you. They are everything your not and what your dad wants you to be besides gender neutral. He's not only a Karen but he's anti LGBTQ+. And that cuts you both deep. Except they are better at hiding emotions than you are.

Camrie...will I even see you again?

You hug your knees. Your a fucking mess.

Your dress, a dark blue is slightly torn from that damned cat.
Your trumpet is a beautiful silver, black buttons...

No, you don't miss it, but you need to take your mind away from that.