Awkward?

(A/N while I go for quality I'm NOT TYPING OUT HIS WERID GLITCHES N SHIT BECAUSE ITS HARD. I LOVE THE GUY BUT DAMN HES HARD TO WRITE THE LAST CHAPTER SUCKED HENCE THE LENGTH LOL)

You woke up on an old couch, in what appeared to be a living room, a broken tv sat in front of you and a a grey door to your right, all of your wounds were healed. The place smelled of old bananas, which made sense as 90% of the trash was old furniture and tech. Man you would kill for banana bread right now...
You saw a light only you can see, small and fleeting. The power of bread shines within you. Like second nature you reach out and... [SAVED]

You took a deep breath and opened the door to see your behind the strange man you'd met earlier leaning back in an old computer chair with his feet up on the counter. He was holding a fat stack of cash, who'd buy from him you'd have no idea.
He glanced at you, rolling a drawer out to throw the cash in before leaning back farther in his chair to face you. His head about a meter from the floor.

"Well hey there! It's been a hot minute since you were out there huh?" He says very cheerfully. Like nothing happened at all.
"Uh yeahhh ...not to be rude but who the fuck are you?
He spins to face you sitting in classic villain in a chair pose.
"The name's Spamton kid. Spamton G. Spamton, local business man and harm- I mean pharmacist," he says leaning on his arm.

You feel like he was about to say harmacist, but your in debt now so meh who cares?
"I'm guessing you had quite the fall from grace to be living in trash,"
...

You feel like you said something wrong.

"Well if it weren't for him I'd still be living the dream, and people wouldn't think I'm dead," he chuckled lightly. He rose suddenly clenching his fist and slammed it on the counter, leaving a dent.
"AND CERTAINLY NO THANKS TO MY "FRIENDS" EITHER!" He shouts, his eyes full of static. He takes a moment standing there with his fist in the dent he made still, shaking. The static fades, and he deeply inhales, before sitting again, facing away from you.
"Addison's are scumbags all of them," you hear him mutter.

Yike.
You decided to change the subject as the silence is killing you and he clearly didn't want to yell about it to a stranger.

"So...about that...deal, I have no idea where anything in this city is let alone where here even is," you say calmly, hoping this would lighten up the mood.

"Well, hun your in a dark world, your not even close to home I can guarantee that," he chuckled leaning forward on the counter.