Material Apologies

"I'm such an idiot..." I mumble to myself.
She's probably hurt. You dumb fuck.
Sure she set you off but that's no excuse and Diesel is right, she needs to know. We may have to go to the light world...somehow.
I finally reach the alleys.
I heard footsteps rapidly from behind me.
"It's been years, Spamton, is this where you've been..." I cut him off.
"I don't want to talk to you Pitch," I grunted, and continued walking. But I stop, I turn to face him.
"You and the others left me to rot. So I'm leaving you here now," I say bitterly turning and walking slightly faster.
"You don't have to forgive me! But I will apologize anyways!" He shouts.
"Listen to me damnit, I never left, I was dragged into that whole mess in the Media district you know that! I know I've been harsh, I know I've literally kicked your ass but I've changed after I got the calls too!" I turn around.
"You don't have to forgive me. Hell I don't forgive myself. But please for the love of god take this,"
It was a Jacket.
A leather one embroidered with the pattern of a (y/f/c) diamond on the back.

STATS:
+ 6 DEFENCE
+2 ATTACK
*A Leather jacket with fur on the inside, makes one look tough.

"Why would I need this? Let alone from you?" I sigh.
"I heard about your situation, protect your girl. I sense a storm greater than we can handle is coming," he says thoughtfully looking at the sky as it begins to rain. He seemed relieved I took it.
"...thanks," I sigh taking the Jacket.

"Now get the fuck outta here,the rest are here looking for you and wanna kick your ass," Pitch says and runs off looking for his 'associates'.

I go back to the dump, and I enter the shop.

Time for the ultimate test...

A/N lol I fixed the issue nothing to see here XD