Old Friends, New Names

Thankfully Toriel came back so you could go find Spamton.
Well, the light world him...I guess...
Taking a bike just out of town was no issue for you. Since being it the dark world, it felt like weeks since you've ridden your Harley, looking badass. But thanks to Azzy's Prank before he left your helmet now has cat ears, throwing off the look entirely.

When the gas station came into view you noticed a beat up red pickup full of flowers at one of the pumps and next to the building an VW Bus, looking clean despite it being old as dirt. You park your Harley next to it.

'He said he'd be here though,' you thought as you entered the station, watching the former police chief buying ramen.
The sight made you grimace slightly knowing his situation. You look around finding nothing and bought a bar of (f/c/b) before leaving.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice from the VW.

"No fucking way," you whispered grinning.
The VW's door opens revealing your old friends Ashely, Payton and Owen all there, Vibing in the bus.
"BITCH YOU STILL IN THIS TOWN?!" Ashley yells as they all pile out.
"Can't just leave man. It's too nice here, and I promised Az I'd get him back for the helmet, can't exactly do that if I'm not in town can I?" You say your smile biggest it's been in a long time.

"Oh yeah! We met a dude here, Gabriel, he told us he was looking for you, since we were gonna surprise you he's in the back"
"Dumbass fell asleep and dropped his phone on his head!" Owen snickered pulling the side door open revealing Spamton there. Sure enough, he was fast asleep, hands folded and phone on his face.
He was slightly different. His skin was still as pale as before but he looked like a greaser straight from the 80's leather jacket and all.
"Yeah. He's a friend of mine," you sighed, rolling your eyes.
As soon as you went to grab his phone he immediately woke up and grabbed your wrist.

"I wouldn't steal my phone sweetheart it's practically useless. Was a miracle I could even text you,"
"It's a Nokia though, it's got the durability to rival hydraulic presses!" Payton joked.
"Still got nothing worthwhile on it. Except my number," 'Gabriel' says pulling himself into a sitting position to make room in the back for the rest of the gang.

"So, your place right?" Ashley asked.
You nod and mounted your Harley and drove home without a word.

After locking the door you text Spamton again.

Gabriel? Really?
WTF DID YOU THINK THE G STOOD FOR?
Greedy, Greaser, Goblin...
Bitch I dwarf you
Whatever Man, I gotta go clean n shit before they get here since they are probably gonna stop at the diner to eat :P
And if they do go can you tell em to get me a milkshake 🥺
Of course :)