It's Safer here

You don't know what to say or do, but Spamton falls to the ground, almost limp.

Did I kill him?
No, but he coughs rather violently and he's very shaken, without a word he bolts through the backstreets back to the junk pit.

*Leave him be you almost died*
>CHASE HIM!
He shoved trash cans and
You body ran on instinct following him, he knew these streets way better than you did and naturally was faster than you, you weren't athletic to begin with, but saying you were exhausted by the time you reached the shop was an understatement. You reached a white door in your blurred vision.

You tried opening the door...
*It's locked*

You sigh as your back hit the door. You slid to the ground, and despite everything that had happened you were worried. Spamton obviously didn't want to hurt you in the first place but a reaction like this meant something else.

You softly knocked at the door.

His voice echoed through the door, along with the faint sound of static.

"please just go...your not safe or welcome here anymore," Spamton says through the door.
"Oh please, one fight isn't gonna kill me, for fuck's sakes, it may not be 100% safe but it's safer than out here," you countered.
The door swung open, causing you to fall to his feet.