A Feeling of Home

Your Apartment isn't much. Being a Tutor/Councillor and a Waitress doesn't pay too much, but it's enough for you to get by. The odd jobs you do around town also helped you decorate your apartment to make it more homey, also adding a bonus of a reputation among the people of the Town.

You sigh looked at old grey couch and turned on the TV for white noise, on the shopping channel. Unfortunately for you, you might have to have your friends stay here...Spamton would have to stay here. You prepare the Pullout couch, there's no chance the others are sleeping in the van, that and you don't want feet on your coffee table, last time you let it slide, your apartment not only smelt like weed for a week, you had to replace your glass coffee table. While this one is wood, you didn't want to take any chances. Begrudgingly you entered your room and changed into a more casual (f/c) hoodie and leggings.

You checked your computer to see if you could search up something online about the dark worlds. Unfortunately there was still no internet.

You heard your front door open with a loud slam and multiple voices enter your apartment.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Spamton POV=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
We entered Y/N's apartment albeit with too much noise. Their friends are already on the couch and floor, groaning at the channel. For some reason I felt my heart hitch at seeing the shopping channel. It was changed very quickly to a monster movie marathon. There was a big grey sitting chair that no one took, so I sat down. The rest of the group looked at me with wide eyes like I just killed a child in front of them. Y/N came into the room and saw me in the chair.
Everyone turned to her, and without missing a beat shrugged and just lay across on my lap instead, her legs off the arm of the chair. I mean, I was gonna offer anyways but still. She was on her phone texting Kris about the situation.
I could see the conversation.

Contact: Rice Crispy
So what are you going to do?
Well he can't go anywhere else really. He's kinda stuck here I guess. Gonna ask him later, Owen and his goblins are probably staying over anyways so it won't look too weird for me to ask.
Tomorrow meet Susie, Noelle, Berdly and I at the lake to the east of town, gonna play D&D and discuss dark worlds.
I fucking hate Berdly, and I would have to pass anyway, can't leave my friendsalone to trash my apartment :p
Ok. Stay safe. Spamton has been violent before.
I know. I'll kick his ass tho Krispy I'll be fine :)
Also, Can you send me Susie's info as well? Y'know for dark world stuff.
Sure man, but I gotta go, mom wants us all to make pie, gotta wash my hands.
S a v e m e s o m e.
Ok I'll try, no promises, Susie and I could probably finish it tonight ;)
EITHER YOU SAVE ME SOME OR I'LL TEXT UR MOM KRIS!

I can't help but grin. She sighs and looks up at me, her face turning red as she realizes she's not only been on my lap the whole time but I could also see her texts. I turn back to the movie special, an old Godzilla movie playing, and her friends remarking and laughing at the bad CGI. I absentmindedly pet Y/N's Hair.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Y/N's POV=-=-=-=-=-=-
Spamton had a shit eating grin above me, staring down at me and my phone.
'FUCK.... WHYYYY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!' You internally scream. He turns to the movie on screen, my friends yelling about the movie. I also watch it trying to ignore Spamton, until he began petting my hair. It seemed almost natural. Much to your dismay Ashley wriggled her eyebrows at you motioning to Spamton. You felt like a strawberry and are barely keeping it together. Sure you've done this sorta thing with friends before, but it felt different with Spamton.
'I have a crush don't I? Well fuck.' You thought.

"So... you two a thing or?" Owen asked everybody looking at the two of you.
"Maybe," Spamton mutters.
"No, just friends," he answered waving him off.
"Welp we gotta dip, we are hanging out with Aaron. Sorry dude!" Payton says, as everyone gets ready to go.
"Y'all staying there?" You ask.
"Yeah, speaking of which what's your plan Gabe?" Ashely asked curiously.
"I can crash here on the couch," Spamton shrugs.
Great they are really leaving you to dry like this huh?