Chapter Eight

Kaminari exits the room ignoring Iida and Midoriya's call for him and heads towards his room with Todoroki trailing behind him. As soon as they were in the clear Todoroki drags Kaminari onto the bed and begins to spoon him. Todoroki wraps his arms and legs over Kaminari in a protective manner as he gently rubs his back with his free hand. They stay like this for a couple minutes as they bask in each other's warmth and breathing. Watching time pass by as they stayed silent. Kaminari turns around to face Todoroki and gently plays with a strand of red hair before giving a light kiss on his nose.

"So what would have happened at the class support group that you wanted to have?" Todoroki asked.

Kaminari inhales Todoroki's scent as he moves his hands around Todoroki's waist, "You know talk. Talk about everything. Like how we feel over these events, catch up on each other's lives. Ya da ya da."

Todoroki's face begins to scrunch up, "So you just wanted to talk but with the whole class? We already live with them, we know everything that goes on in their lives."

"No we don't. Only Mina and Sero know we are dating. Nobody else does and we live to-ge-ther."

Todoroki's mouth hangs open before he replies with, "You are right about that."

"I know but don't worry everyone will be there tomorrow. I'll make sure of it." Kaminari smiles as he buries his face in Todoroki's chest while Todoroki runs his fingers through his blond hair.

Todoroki whispers, "Hey, do you think, if everyone comes, we can tell them about us?"

"Yeah. Whenever you're ready." Kaminari whispered back.

"Wait. Why are you whispering?"

"You whispered first Shouto."

The sound of the doorknob beginning to turn, makes Kaminari and Todoroki face towards it. A knock is then heard. Followed by three repeated knocks before a voice called out.

"Kaminari open the door." Midoriya calls out. "We have to talk."

Todoroki gets up and heads towards the bathroom.

Kaminari heads to the door and opens it slightly so Midoriya couldn't see the room fully, "About what? Cause if it's about the therapy thingy I don't want to hear it."

"Okay. Before I go I just wanted to let you know that practically nobody is going. The only ones that are is me, Iida, Kirishima and Ojirou."

"So there will be six out of twenty people going. Cool."

"Wait, who is the sixth?" Midoriya says with confusion.

"Todoroki duh and don't worry about it Midoriya, everyone will be there tomorrow. I will make sure of it."

With that Midoriya left. As soon as Kaminari closed the door Todoroki left the bathroom and pulled him towards the bed before resuming their cuddling.

"You sure do love cuddling."

"Touch starved." Todoroki nuzzles his face into the crook of Kaminari's neck before pulling him closer so that there was no gap in between them. "Denki. How are you going to get everyone to come tomorrow?"

"Oh that's easy, look." Kaminari begins to pull out his phone and enters the class 1A group chat and types 'In the past couple of weeks water has been boiling up and it's time to spill the motherfucking tea bitches.🍵🍵🍵 😏If and I repeat if you want to know. Be in the common room at 3:30 tomorrow for the group therapy thingy.' before showing it to Todoroki.

"Send it Denki."

"You sure Sho?"

"Yeah. I'm ready. Do you also want to tell the rest of the class about Bakugou losing the bet?"