Chapter Twelve

The following weeks were hectic for Kaminari. You see Kaminari managed to get his room back after the first week which was a good thing as he didn't have to be a burden for Kirishima for too long and other reasons that he will not be telling anyone ever. Plus he liked having the privacy of his own room and he was sure that Kirishima liked his own room too. Over the weeks he also managed to write and place items into his worry box which was nice because it allowed him to get his worries off his chest without worrying his classmates. He didn't need to make them worried for his sake. He had slowly been going back to his training. He can't fall out of rhythm; he has to remain prepared for anything that life may throw at him. He kind of regretted taking a break on his training because when he restarted it took a toll on his body but one thing he didn't regret was telling Mr Aizawa. He was kind of glad that Mr Aizawa found out because now he doesn't feel alone or a lot of discomfort during classes. For example, the small triggers like people hugging him from behind or him being pinned down in sparring sessions, without Mr Aizawa being there to stop the situation from escalating god knows what would have happened to Kaminari. He didn't need a repeat of what had happened last week with Bakugou during their spar session. Especially since he has been avoiding him for an entire month. Kaminari didn't need constant reminders of the day that he had lost his world and the day he spewed about his childhood. Even though the outcome wasn't bad it still made Kaminari weak and uncomfortable with so many people knowing. It's gotten to the point where everyone in his class and including his teachers knew about the rape that he has been through. But he is better now. He knows he is no matter what they say. Sure he gets flashbacks of his childhood from time to time and an overly paranoid thought that his parents were going to bust into UA and kidnap him any moment now. Or that everyone is going to find out what he has done and how he is the biggest fraud in the entire world. But hey he is fine and he deems himself as being okay. So explain to Kaminari why he is having a panic attack in the school bathroom at 10 o'clock in the morning with a vomit stained shirt on with Bakugou staring right at him like it was a normal everyday thing?

"Kaminari." Bakugou says as he takes a step forward. He takes his hands out of his pockets and raises them up to show Kaminari that he means no harm. "Living Microphone told me to check up on you. Are you okay?"

By now Bakugou was three steps away from him and Kaminari didn't want him any closer. He was getting light headed and hated himself for the trouble he was causing. Kaminari tried to speak but no words were coming out. Hell he couldn't even breathe properly. He just wanted everything to be over. But here he is crying and struggling to breathe.

"Kaminari," Bakugou repeats, "Breathe in with me."

Kaminari tried to replicate Bakugou's actions, the incident before was already incredibly embarrassing he didn't really need to add to it. But no matter what he did it wouldn't help with his breathing. The shitty feeling only doubled with every second passing. The world was spinning and his eyes grew heavy. Kaminari took a step forward and reached his arms out. He could feel himself fall, see the faint fear in Bakugou's eyes as he just caught Kaminari in time. His body didn't hold up much longer as his world grew dark.

Kaminari didn't know how long he was unconscious but when he woke up he was no longer in the bathroom but in Recovery Girl's office. He felt like shit and his head was pounding. Kaminari couldn't be asked to move and with everything that happened he knew that if they were alerted he would be shoved with questions. Questions he can't answer. Kaminari re-closed his eyes and covered himself with the thin blanket he was given. Kaminari tossed and turned but he couldn't fall back asleep. He couldn't tell if it was the uncomfortable bed he was on, the room brightness level, the thin blanket or the annoying chatters that went past the corridor. He hated how the door was opened. He never felt so exposed than at this moment. Kaminari threw the blanket off himself and angrily got up. Right there in front of him was the angry Pomeranian staring right at him with his arms folded.