Chapter Nine

Kaminari began to follow Kirishima staying five feet behind him, all the way back to his dorm. Kaminari understood why he would be feeling like this. He knew how it looked. Cause from Kirishima's perspective it looks like Kaminari doesn't trust him and that he feels left out. Cause to Kirishima everyone knows a secret about Kaminari. And he is allowed to feel that way. From the way Kirishima acts and from what he knows about his past. It may seem like Kirishima's feeling nothing but insecurities and doubt. Kaminari wants to help his best friend but he was stuck. It's not like he knows what to do in a situation like this. He never experienced something like this when he was growing up with Toga. That's only cause they never hid anything from each other and knew the other's situation. But Kirishima doesn't. And it hurts. So he has to fix it, to make it right not only for himself but for Kirishima too. So Kaminari walks over to Kirishima's door, taking as much small steps as he can to try and plan what he will say. He finally arrives and takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. It didn't take long for Kirishima to open the door but when he did Kaminari really wished he didn't.

Kirishima was a mess. His eyes were all red and teary. There was also a light shade of red on his nose and he was clearly struggling to breath because he was holding his tears back. And Kaminari had a strong hatred for himself for being the cause. Kirishima shouldn't be upset he deserves to be happy. Kirishima deserves the world and to always be happy so seeing him upset was making Kaminari feel things. Things he shouldn't be feeling. Things he should only feel towards Todoroki, right?

The pain on Kirishima's face was clear as day. And Kaminari was the cause. Kaminari slowly wrapped his arms around Kirishima and pulled him for a hug. "I'm sorry Kiri. I do trust you. Don't doubt yourself. You are an amazing friend and I'm lucky to call you my best friend." Kaminari rambled.

Kirishima hugged him tighter and broke down in tears. The two of them stay like this for a while until Kirishima calms down.

"I'm sorry Kamibro."

"It's okay. You felt left out." Kaminari gently rubs Kirishima's back. "I understand. I didn't mean to exclude."

Kirishima's voice was shaky and quiet. "Our entire group knew that you and Todobro were dating and I didn't."

"Not everyone. Only you, Bakugou and Jirou didn't know."

"Wait." Kirishima sniffles. "Bakubro didn't know."

Kaminari smiles and nods.

"So I'm not the last." Kirishima slowly smiles.

"Nope."

"Wait." Kirishima furrows his brows. "So what does Bakubro know then."

Kaminari chuckles and whispers in Kirishima's ear. "I won the bet."

Kirishima lets go off Kaminari and squeals. "Oh my god. That's so manly. Does the rest know? Are you the number one? I'm so happy for you bro."

Seeing Kirishima smile and be excited was making him so happy that he could not hold back his smile. Seeing him like this was nice and suit him well. He did't want to ever see that smile fade away but their a circumstances where that won't be possible. But if their is an opportunity for Kirishima to be smiling he will make sure that he is happy and smiling. " No not really. No one knows except Bakugou, Todoroki, the teachers and now you. Now do you want to get back to the class. The tea needs to be spilled like right now."

Kirishima wipes away any remaining tear tracks as he nods. The two of them leave hand in hand and head to the common room. Kaminari knew that there were going to be commotions and chatters in the common room but he didn't expect it to be this bad and he definitely didn't expect to see his boyfriend and Midoriya kissing and Midoriya's hand quite close to Todoroki's dick.