Chapter Ten

He ran away further into the empty village. With every step he was at a greater distance from Bakugou and had a higher chance of not getting caught. Kaminari could feel his necklace hit against his skin. He was cold, wet and tired but he had to get away. The yells and blasts of Bakugou were getting closer. Kaminari needs to hide. For the next half an hour Kaminari hid in the multiple buildings. There were instances where Bakugou was close behind but that was okay cause he was able to lose him just as quickly as he found him.

Kaminari didn't think this through. He didn't think of Bakugou's safety and he is just now realising it. He ran into an abandoned village which is known for holding a lot of villains and criminals in the criminal underworld. And if they find out that there are heroes in training within the area it could lead to a lot of trouble. And Bakugou is not a quiet person so it wouldn't take him long. If anything happens Kaminari would be able to handle himself but he couldn't be sure of how Bakugou will react and how he would explain everything. He knows he had done a lot of lying but adding more will complicate things and he didn't need the complication. But deep down Kaminari just wants Bakugou to be safe so if it means that he is going to have to expose himself than so be it. Because he can't hurt another being for his mistakes. Someone else shouldn't suffer just because of him. It wasn't fair and Bakugou doesn't deserve it. So Kaminari was going to tell Bakugou the vague truth of his life and why he did the things he did. He just has to find him.

But first of all Kaminari needed a change of clothes. He was soaking wet and it's cold. The last time he was here was five months ago and that was only because it was the anniversary of Mr Cuddles (13th anniversary to be specific). He remembered that on that day he bought a picnic basket that had the same food options that he had on the first day of receiving Mr Cuddles. He also bought a couple of clothes, first aid kit, a shoulder bag, and a couple of pairs of shoes and had hidden it in one of the houses. The front door of the house was broken and was placed next to where it was supposed to be. And instead of the door there was caution tape attached to it. The front two windows on the first floor were smashed from the inside out. All he needs to do is find the house.

Kaminari counted every house he saw until he reached the one he needed. Kaminari looks around before entering. It's been awfully quiet and it was starting to become concerning. Kaminari went up to the second floor and to the Master bed's closet. He took out the things he would need and got changed. He put his wet clothes into the bag and dried himself with the towel that was originally in the house (he knows it is unhygienic but he is wet and needs to be dry in order to put on clothes). He put on a white T-shirt and some blue ripped jeans. He placed his wet shoes into the bag and put on a pair of trainers. He grabbed the biggest clothes that he had that he could give to Bakugou and followed them up along with the towel and also placed it into the bag. Kaminari took Mr Cuddles out of his sweat pants and held onto his arm.

He just now has to find Bakugou and quickly before anything happens. Kaminari exits the building and starts to jog around. It's way too cold and he is in a thin outfit. All he needs to do is follow the burnt smell and he will soon find Bakugou. As the scent grew stronger the faster Kaminari ran. Kaminari saw a glimpse of ash blond hair turn a corner. Kaminari turned back and saw two thin shadows. One with auburn long hair that went up to their shoulder and very pale skin he also had very big ears (if he remembers their name was Nio Anito they were the one that personally made Kaminari's torture room) while the second was very unfamiliar he was probably new. She was very ugly. She was practically melting. Both the girl and Kaminari made eye contact. Kaminari looked her up and down before raising an eyebrow. He smiles before taking off running. He has to get to Bakugou first.

Kaminari runs and runs until he spots Bakugou again. He runs around the next couple of buildings so that he could be in front of Bakugou. He pushes Bakugou into the nearest house as he covers Bakugou's mouth. as soon as Kaminari thought they were in the clear he spoke. "Bakugou I can explain but please don't say or do anything out loud. I'm begging you not now."