Chapter Eleven

Kaminari was happy he told Mr Aizawa. He was relieved that he no longer had to carry this on his shoulders anymore. On their way back to UA Mr Aizawa explained to Kaminari where he would be staying for now while they fixed his room. He was glad that it was Kirishima. He felt safe and happy with him and this will give them the ability and time to work on their friendship. So it's a win-win situation. When the both of them arrived back at the dorms Kirishima was the only one awake waiting for him.

Kaminari jumped out of Mr Aizawa's arms and ran up to Kirishima with his arms wide open before he engulfed him in a big hug. "Thanks Kirishima."

"Your welcome bro and I think you changing your hair is manly but next time speak to one of us. The bakusquad is always here for each other." Kirishima said as he caressed Kaminari's bald head.

"Kaminari, what happened today to cause all this?" Mr Aizawa said from the doorway.

"Me and Todoroki exposed ourselves. Kiri felt abandoned. I talked to him and while I was gone Todoroki and Midoriya kissed. I broke down in my room and then I broke up with him cause everyone was right about our relationship and I ran away."

"You know Kaminari, it doesn't matter what others say. At the end of the day it is you that is dating him. If you feel something for him you feel something. If you don't then you don't. You know where I will be if you ever need me."

"I know Mr Aizawa . But I think, actually no, I know  it was the best decision to break up with him." Kaminari smiles and grabs Kirishima's arm with his available hand. "Me and Kiri are going to go."

"But first you are going to take a shower and then eat some leftover pizza. Night Mr Aizawa." Kirishima says as he drags Kaminari away.

The two walk over to the elevator and enter. Kirishima pushes the button and for a brief moment there is nothing but complete silence.

"Kiri."

"hmm"

"Do you have a spare shoe box I can have?"

"Yeah. Why do you need it?"

Kaminari shows Kirishima the pieces of Mr Cuddles before biting his bottom lip. "Mr Cuddles died today."

"Oh." Kirishima frowns but is quickly replaced with a smile. "Do you want to throw a funeral for him?"

Kaminari smiles widely, "Can I? Can I actually do that?"

Kirishima nods.

Kaminari wraps an arm around Kirishima and kisses his cheek, "Thanks Kiri. Will you come?"

Kirishima nods. "Of course. Mr Cuddles was special and he deserves a good send off."

The two of them make it to Kirishima's room. Some of Kaminari's clothes were there but the large majority was in his dorm. Kaminari took off his shoes while Kirishima went into his cupboard and took out an empty shoe box and handed it over.

"Thanks Kiri, for everything." Kaminari said as he put each piece of Mr Cuddles into the box including the stuffings.

Kirishima gives his toothy smile, "Hey we are best bros and it wouldn't be manly of me to not help a friend out."

Kaminari felt his heart flutter. It was nice it was similar to the feelings that he had for Todoroki. But he has to push it down. It's all too confusing.

"Here you go Kamibro. Your favourite T shirt of mine and some sweat pants. You take a shower while I go get the food."

Kaminari nods and takes the clothes. He goes and takes a good shower only to come out and see that Kirishima has set up a movie on his laptop and was eating a slice of pizza. Kaminari sits down next to him on the bed. "What's the movie Kiri?"