Inroduction

Hi, I'm Marinette Rosella Stone also known as MDC the fashion designer and Nettie the singer. You want to know a secret only a select few know? I'm ladybug the superhero of Paris. Here's my story....

Years ago I had a lot of friends that all changed when a girl transferred to our school in seventh grade. At first I thought she was nice until she began lying through her teeth. Every time I pointed out a lie she'd do a full 180 causing everyone to blame me.

One day she cornered me in the bathroom and said she'd take away everyone I loved. Did I believe her? Of course not, why would the people I've known since we were in diapers leave me. I was wrong, they all left me not even a month in including my best friend Alya.

From that day forward the only friends I had were Chloe shocker right. Me and Chloe used to be friends back when we were kids but her jealousy got the better of her. I made sure her and her parents were on good terms, now she's actually doing better. We became friends again in seventh grade and we've been best friends since. Known as Queenie the singer and Honey the model

Then there was Nino, him and Alya used to Date but Nino believed me instantly. He knew I would never do anything to hurt anyone. So he broke up with Alya and Lila said it was because him and me were dating. Nino is like a brother to me why would I date him? He's known as DJ Beat the rapper and Shell the model

Then there's Adrien, in the beginning Adrien said take the high road because his father was forcing him to be around Lila. Later on when we defeated Hawkmoth we found it was Gabriel Agreste. He just want his wife back Adrien's mother, but after explaining how she was gone and if he made a wish Adrien would die as a consequence he gave up. Soon him and Nathalie started dating and he considered me, Chloe, and Nino his kids and became more involved with Adrien oh also he's gay. He's known as Golden Boy the model and CN the pianist/singer

There's Alix our favorite tomboy, she believed me because one she knows is never do that and two Bunnix came and told her everything. Though Alix didn't believe Lie-la I mean Lila from the start she had confirmation. She used to like Kim but after Kim began believing Lila that all changed. Now she's with our beloved Max. She's known as Blue B the singer and Bunny the model

Max is another friend, because of his robot he built it was able to point out all her lies. Making him instantly believe me, he's my gaming buddy on top of that. Him and Alix have been dating since seventh grade so a long time now. He's also known as Smartie the model and Pegax the guitarist

Kagami comes in next she's my "Girlfriend" if you know what I mean. We basically act like we're together well actually we just kiss that's it. She's dating Luka, he doesn't care about the fact that we do it. We're not together and we don't do anything other than that plus neither of us like girls. Anyways she's a fencer and her mother treats me and Chloe as her daughters. She transferred to our school to be closer to us and because of the whole Lie-la I mean Lila situation. She's also known as Dragon the singer and Ryuko the model.

Last there's Luka, Luka is Jaggeds blood son and he's known as Viper the model and Music Lover the singer/guitarist. He's dating Kagami, he was kicked out of his mom boat because he didn't agree with his mom and sister about me. Right now he's touring with Jagged but he does go to our school he's a grade higher though. He's also my brother due to me being adopted so yea.

Obviously all of our singing and modeling identities are secret due to many reasons. I used to have a website for my commissions but Lila and her sheep went on there and made fake comments plus other things. I had to shut the website down, Alya's website went down hill once she stopped posting about Ladybug and more about Lie-la. Crap I mean Lila I don't know what's going on lately, anyways about her adventures.

Due to what they did to my old site I had to become and anonymous designer names MDC. I became Nettie in eight grade and we have a band but I also sing solo sometimes and everyone else is a backup singer. I bet you're wondering where I live well I live with Chloe in her hotel. No one knows I was adopted by Jagged, or that I changed my last name, or about any of my famous contacts.

I'm no longer bubbly and happy I'm more cold, distant, and somewhat nice and happy to some people. The liar and her sheep are not those people, and don't get me started on Ms.Bustier that incompetent no brain cell having lady.

I'm class President and she's pushed all her work on me. Says I need to be the model student, I need to stop bullying Lila, deal with my problems on my own. It's ridiculous every time I file a report all they say is you need to be an adult and just apologize and forgive them.

Be an adult??? I'm 14! Be an adult my ass. Anyways I believe that's pretty much it. I used to be depressed well actually know my depression used to be severe. The good news is I never cut or anything it was just more like a lot of crying, self doubt, and stuff.

I'm relatively happy I guess, I have my friends, my family, but I'm missing something. Now I'm in 11th grade and I'm 17. Also if it was clear we all model for my MDC designs. So yea I can't wait there's something I'm missing, something I need to make me happy but what?

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHH guys welcome back to the new book. I can't wait to write this one! For some reason I'm obsessed with Daminette and now I'm on my fourth book. I just wanted to say that I won't be doing that whole A/N at the end of the chapters anymore I may just write the day it was published and that's it. Anyways enjoy reading I love you guys !