Contest Winner

Marinette

"Bella you have to wake up" I shook her a little trying get the sleepy four year old up. Oh so it's been a month since I've adopted Bella and we've closed the deal on the house. Gabriel and Nathalie watch Bella while I'm in school and they take her out places sometimes.

Bella is the model for MDCs baby line and she looks so adorable. No one besides the people that live with us and our parents not including Tom and Sabine know about her. Her model name is Bluebell, it's because of her eyes. Some people thinks she's my real daughter and I'm happy.

I was missing something and didn't know what it was but ever since I adopted Bella it's like part of my life is brighter. There's still something missing though and I can't figure out what. Bella calls me mom not and I call her princess everyone has a different nickname.

I also know I'm adopted, how? Well before I was kicked out I saw the folder with the adoption papers. My real parents are apparently from Gotham, a couple who died when I was a baby. I was taken in by Harley Quinn and Ivy, I was taken away my CPS when I was bout three or four. That's what my file says, that's why I applied for the writing contest Bruce Wayne was holding.

It's a two month long trip with tours, a week at Gotham Academy, and the Wayne gala at the end. That was a month ago so I hope I win, I'll be bringing Bella obviously.

I finally got Bella up and got her dressed, I put her iPad in her bag, her milk, the gummies she like, her snacks, her charger, and I gave her the Fox miraculous. Each week I give her a new one so she's kept company. When I go to pick her up I take it away so they wouldn't be discovered.

I heard a ding noise coming from my laptop so I opened it up to see and email. Me being me I though it was anew commission until I opened it.

Dear Ms.Stone I'm proud to let you know you've won  the Martha Wayne writing contest. You and your class get to come to Gotham for two months and stay at the Wayne Resort. The trip will be in two days please send me the names for first class and the suits again congratulations!

I was so happy and excited I picked Bella up and spun her around. "Princess do you want to go to Gotham?" I asked as she nodded her head giggling I hugged her. O

When we went downstairs everyone was up and ready either drinking coffee or eating the croissants I made. "Guys have we switched personalities or something because now I get up and you don't" I giggled. They all groaned clearly drained of energy "Guess what" I said as they looked over to me and Bella bouncing up and down.

"Okay what did you two do?" Chloe asked "Wha? Why do you think we did something wrong?" I asked Nino responded "Whenever you guys do something you bounce up and down with a big smile" me and Bella giggled.

"Well I won the Martha Wayne writing contest and we're all going to GOTHAM!" I yelled as they all began to get excited. "When is it?" Alix asked "In two days sadly it's a class trip but we'll be there for two months I have to make sure he's okay with Bella going" I said as we all went to the cars.

I strapped Bella in as me, Kagami, Adrien, and Nino for into my car. Chloe, Max, and Alix took Chloe's car since she didn't want to use a limo anymore.

First we dropped Bella off with Gabriel and Nathalie then we went to school. When we walked in I saw everyone in the class huddled up then they glared at me. Alya was about to speak but I cut her off "I don't care about what Lila said I did because I know for a fact it's a lie so keep your distance I'll keep mine" and I walked over to Ms.Bustier and told her about how I won. She nodded as I went to my seat.

"Okay class I have an announcement Marinette has just told me that we're getting a two month trip to Gotham because she won't the Martha Wayne writing contest" Ms.Bustier smiled as everyone turned to look at me.

I glared at them that's when Lila spoke "Oh my Damiboo must've told Bruce to choose her essay" I rolled my eyes "Who's your Damiboo?" Rose asked "Oh he's Damian Wayne, we've childhood friends since we were five and he asked me to propose once but I was moving so I couldn't and we were too young" she frowned.

"That's so cool I bet you can't wait to see him again" the wannabe reporter said to the liar. "Yes I can't wait I haven't seen him in so long. He was so sad when I had to leave he was crying." She said "Oh wait I wasn't supposed to say, you won't tell right?" She said pulling out the crocodile tears.

"No Lila you can trust us" Mylene said (I think that's how you speak it) "Oh thank you guys you're the best" she said hugging Alya. "Do you think you can get me an interview with Bruce Wayne?" Alya asked "I'll try he's a very busy man" Lila said as Alya thanked her.

I rolled my eyes they can't be this stupid, everyone knows Damian Wayne didn't start living with his father until he was eight.

"Okay class I'll let you out early so you can go home and pack for the trip. The bus we come get all of you from your houses." We all agreed and left me and my friend were going to our cars when Lila said.

"Marinette took my car" and she cried Alya stomped over to me. "Marinette how could you take Lila's car" I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "How could I take her car is a hood question. I don't know where she lives, I don't see her out of school, and I have the papers for the car in the glove compartment" I took the papers out and showed them.

Alya took them and ripped them up "You liar you're just a bully give Lila her car back!" She demanded I looked at her and leaned in. "Yea no, it's a good thing that was just a copy because I could have you arrested for destruction of property Ms.Wannabe Reporter" I said smirking as we all got in the car and drove off.

While we were drinking to Gabriel's house I got a call. I used the cars audio to connect it "Hello?" I said "Hi Ms.Stone? This is Bruce Wayne I'll calling to confirm some details" he said as I gave him an okay to confirm.

We pulled up in front of the mansion "One second Mr.Wayne" I looked over to Kagami. "Kagami can you go grab Bella for me?" She smiled and agreed. "Sorry Mr.Wayne you can continue" he cleared his throat

"So I just wanted to make sure you have seven first class tickets, the rest are economy, 3 suits, the rest are regular" I hummed in agreement. "Will that be all?" He asked "No just one more thing, I have a four year old I'll be bringing with me that's why there's seven first class is that okay?" I asked and he agreed.

"Okay thank you we'll see you in two days have a great night" I said hanging up. "Hey mommy, aunties, and uncles" Bella said getting in. "Hey princess/Bells/Bluebell/munchkin" she giggled as we drove home.

We all packed and I took the Fox miraculous and put it back in the box. Trixx said he wanted to go back so I agreed, Mullo and wanted to come out so I allowed it. I put the miraculous on letting Mullo out, then I took it off but I didn't make Mullo go away.

We all made a fort in the living room with a bunch of blankets and pillows. We decided to sleep in there for the night since we had a photo shoot tomorrow. We had my fall line to model we wear masks to cover our faces. On top of that we have to record a album for our summer tour.

I can't wait to go to Gotham though, it'll be Bella's first time out I'd the state's. We'll also get to see Harley and Ivy, I can't believe I didn't know the truth all my life. I can't wait to see what Gotham has in store for me and my little princess.