The Sheep A Liar & An incompetent teachers

(1 Week Later)

Marinette

"Angel?" I opened my eyes slightly to see who was calling me. "It's time to get up we have to meet your class at WE" I turned over and groaned in annoyance.

Before I continue me, Bella, and Damian spent the day with Lois and we've been close every since. She met Jagged and Penny and they were all happy to meet each other. They also met Clark, Jon, and Connor two days after. I've been learning how to control my powers with the help of the Kwami's and Clark. Plus me and Damian are closer of course as is him and Bella. Anyways back to present time.

"Tt if it makes you feel any better if they do anything you have my permission to harm them" I rubbed the sleep of my eyes. "I don't need your permission" and I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, oh did I mention actually kissed multiple times. No? Oh well now you know

I got up showered and changed, I was trying to figure out what to do with my hair. "Mommy you should curl it" I turned to look at Bella. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. "Okay Princess" I smiled kissing her forehead, I had just got done when Damian walked in.

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder. I picked up Bella and walked out with him still clinging to me. "Did you her bag?" He nodded "Bella which Kwami do you want today?" She looked up at me. "Can I get Roarr?" I smiled and handed her the tiger miraculous. Roarr popped out "Hello Marinette, Bella, Damian how many I help you" I looked at the Kwami.

"You speak like you're a slave Roarr just speak to us normally we're friends you're not a slave" I giggled Roarr nodded. "Bella wants to wear your miraculous this week. We have Mullo last week so are you up for it?" Roarr nodded and zipped into Bella's bag.

"Bella where's your iPad?" She pointed over to her bag, I walked over and grabbed it. I stuck my hand out behind me, "Phone and Ipad?" He thought about it but only handed me my phone. "The iPad can stay in Bella's bag until it's needed" I huffed and walked away. I Walked out the room leaving Damian behind complaining saying it's for my own hood and blah, blah, blah.

"Hey, what's Damian complaining about?" Adrien asked I rolled my eyes "He won't give me my iPad so I walked off" everyone laughed. "You're all worse than him who has my backup iPad I just need to check my emails?" before anyone could speak Damian yelled. "No one speak or give her anything she can wait until we get back!" everyone stopped and laugh I grumbled before walking out.

"Good morning Dom" I hugged our grandpa figure. "Morning Marinette are you ready to see the one brain celled humans as you call them" I rolled my eyes but nodded. "Nope but I don't have a choice let's go guys" we got in and we were off to WE.

I took about 20 but we got there on time, as soon as we walked in we heard yelling. I looked over to see the sheep and liar yelling at the receptionist. "QUIET!" I shouted as everyone went silent, I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. "Marinette you bit-" before she could finished I spoke up a cold harsh tone. "Shut the hell up I have no interest in what you're about to say" I yawned handing Bella off to Damian.

I walked over to the receptionist, "Hello I'm sorry about my class they don't speak English and lack brain cells. We're the French class here for the tour but don't worry about it. We came with the youngest and we already spoke to our tour guides so just ignore them." I smiled at the lady as she smiled back. "Thank you?" I smiled "Marinette just call me Mari" she shook my hand "I'm Jessica" I nodded.

As she continued whatever she was doing before my class came I walked back over to my friends. I saw Bella sitting on the chair with her iPad. I saw Alya try to smack her but I rushed over and grabbed her wrist. "I know for a fact you didn't just try to head a kid because she called you a name" I tightened my grip on her wrist.

"That bitch deserved it she called me a mean old lady and Lila a lying witch" is Alya said as I released her wrist. I walked close and leaned forward "So let me bet this straight you tried to hit MDCs model because she called you and your leader mean names?" I laughed harsh and coldly. I could see Alya regretted her actions.

Before anyone could say anything I smacked her right across her face. You could hear the smack it was powerful and left a mark. "Marinette why would you do that!" Ms.Bustier yelled I turned my gaze over to her.

"Before you start with that model student crap let's talk about how you push all of your work on me. Make me plan everything as if I don't have other things to do. You allow the bullying to happen to me but when it's done back I'm the bad guy. You say we should deal with it ourselves but only say something when Lila is upset. Your an incompetent idiot who clearly needs their teaching license revoked. On top of that you're not saying anything about her trying to hit a kid you're saying something about me hurting her." I glared at her as she shrunk under my gaze.

"Ms.Bustier for the remainder of this trip do not speak to me do not mention me or anything close. I will send all information about the trip to you because I resign as class representative. I have better things to do than do all your work for you. I won the trio for us to go here but hall thanked Lila when she didn't do shit" I could see what they were all about to say but I cut them off

"Before you speak let's point some things out, she said she was childhood friends with Damian. He didn't meet his dad until he was 10. Then you said he proposed but you didn't accept because you were too young. Everyone knows he's known as the Ice Prince of Gotham, he's never dated or likes anyone before. So basically you just lied on an important person, in top of that you lied about other celebrities. I feel bad for how your lives will be soon." I smirked looking at everyone suddenly Dick and Jason walked in.

"Hey Pixie Pop/Cupcake" me and my friends walked over to them as I hugged them. "Hey guys" I smiled innocently, they raised an eyebrow at me and Bella with the same facial expressions. "Okay what did you two do" Dick asked pointing at me and Bella.

"What? Why do you think we did something?" I asked as Damian handed Bella to me. "You both have the innocent face on that's only used when you do something bad so spill" me and Bella rolled our eyes. "Long story short Bella called Alya some names Alya tried to smack Bella I caught her wrist and smacked her causing a bruise on her face. Then I put Ms.Bustier in her place" I yawned.

"I- you know what we'll speak later for now let's start the tour" Dick said happily plus a bit dreadfully. We laughed at him as he started the tour.