Unlocked Powers

Chloe

"Marinette?!" I yelled running over to her, "Tikki what did you do?" I asked as we all crowded around her. "Well now that she knows the truth we had to unlock her powers by force." I looked at my best friend. "Wait you knew this whole time?" I asked Tikki as she nodded.

"And you didn't tell her?" Tikki hung her head as Plagg hugged her. "The Guardians at the Temple told us not to say anything or else we'd be taken away. They said when the time comes I came speak of it and unlock her powers forcefully." she sat on Mari's chest.

"She'll be up by the time Harley gets here, there's just a slight problem." We all looked at Longg. "What problem?" suddenly a laser shot through the air. "What the fuck was that?" Nino asked as the laser kept going around the room. It finally stopped after hitting a vase, "yea the problem is she can't control the powers, especially not her ladybug ones" Trixx said

The flowers that fell on the floor began growing and wrapping around her. They pulled her into the center of the room and completely wrapped her up. We could no longer see her but Tikki assured us that she was okay, "she's just trying to find balance in a safe place" I nodded and sat back down

(10 Minutes Later)

Marinette

I woke up with flowers completely covering me, I couldn't see anyone out there. I made a door like thing so I could leave this little cocoon of flowers. Kind of like something Aunt Ivy would do, I was tackled by Bella. "Mommy, you're okay!" I smiled and hugged her while standing up.

"Hey Aunt Harley and Aunt Ivy" I smiled at them while walking over. "Follow me to the garden I have to be around flowers in order to do it" they followed me and as soon as we stepped outside I felt the cold air hit me.

I could see the way my friends looked when they realized. "Go grab her hoodie quickly" I heard Chloe in Spanish I handed Bella off to Alix. I started shivering as I kneeled down on the ground

"What's wrong with her?" Damian asked "Its cold so she's going into hibernation, she has the qualities of a ladybug since they hibernate when cold she does too" Chloe said trying to keep me awake.

Adrien ran back in with one of his hoodies and put it on me. I felt normal again so I jumped back to my feet "Okay I'm good you ready?" she just stared at me. "What the hell" I looked at Damian "What?"

"You almost passed out and you just hop back in your feet like nothing happened" this is the only language no one here knows Russian. "I was cold all I needed was a hoodie to be warm!" he narrowed his eyes at me. "You need to go lay down!" I shook my head "You go lay down" I replied "If you don't go on your own I'll take you up there myself" I cocked my head to the side. "You wouldn't" he shrugged and started walking. "Okay okay just let me do this real quick jeez you buzz kill" he rolled his eyes.

"Ha Demon's a buzz kill" Bella said laughing causing me to laugh with her. "What language are you speaking?" Lois asked. "Russian" is all Bella said, "you know Russian?" Clark asked Bella, "I know every language mommy knows which is a lot so yes" he just stared at her wide eyed.

I just took Harley's hand I sat her down in the circle with me where the flowers were surrounded. There's one grass patch surrounded by flowers, you just sit in it. "I need you to stay still this won't take long" she smiled as I closed my eyes.

I held her hands and concentrated on taking out whatever she was pushed in. There were a lot of chemicals so my energy would be so fucked. I was almost done when I felt something happen to my hair. Everyone gasped I had to fight the urge to see what happened.

I finally took all of the chemicals out as it just stood in my hands in ball form. I went to stand up but started flying "What the fuck!" I yelled trying to go back down. "Can once of you get me down!" I yelled as I started flying higher.

Jon had flew up and pulled me back down, "Tikki" I huffed "you need to learn to control them" she shrugged. I looked over at Harley, "Welcome back Harleen Quinzel" I smiled as she hugged me. "Thanks little one" I hugged her back "It was nothing now go get your job back, just not at an asylum again please" we all laughed as everyone decided they should either leave or go to sleep.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Lois asked "Um nothing I know of" she looked nervous "You know you can ask me anything?" She nodded "I just wanted to if you and Bella would like to go somewhere and get to know each other" I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Of course, we'll come get you tomorrow just send me your address" I pulled away as she nodded. Jon and Connor tackled me without making me fall this time. "I can't wait to get to know you more, I finally have a big sister" I giggled hugging them back. Clark hugged me as well "It's good to see you again also I'd look at your hair if I were you because you no longer look like the Dupain-Chengs I ran upstairs to look in the mirror.

"Oh bye guys!" I ran to the mirror in my closet and Bella ran in "Mommy your hair looks like mine now" she was right it was black now no longer the blueish color I was used to. I wonder what happened for it to change colors. Damian walked in and picked up Bella and went to put her to sleep.

"Damian Al Ghul Wayne where the fuck are my phones?!" I yelled from inside the closet. "First of stop cursing or Bella will curse, second I still have them because we need to talk still" I walked out of the closet and huffed sitting on the bed.

"No goodnight" I got under the cover to go to sleep I looked over at a sleeping Bella. I was so close when the covers were pulled off me and I was taken back to the closet. "Put me down Wayne" I said with my arms crossed I can't never catch a break.

"Fine" he put me down on the chair in the closet. "Fine speak I'm listening" he smirked before talking. "I heard your conversation with Tikki" my eyes widened slightly but I went back to neutral. "I don't know what you're talking about" he rolled his eyes with his arms crossed leaning against the wall.

This is going to be a long talk.