Adoption Centers

Whenever it's in Marinette's point of view I'll put Marinette same for everyone else if it's third person I'll say third person anyways enjoy. (Also imagine the little girls hair is jet black
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette

"Chloe! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I yelled jumping on Chloe's bed. "Mari-bug what is it?" I stopped jumping and smiled. "Don't you remember today the class is going to the pet and child adopting center today?" Her eyes shot open "OMG I WANTED TO ADOPT A PUPPY!" she shouted "Exactly so come let's go before they leave us!" I yelled as we got ready.

We wore these:

With our hair in curls, my hair is just pass my buy and Chloe's is to the middle of her back

With our hair in curls, my hair is just pass my buy and Chloe's is to the middle of her back. We put on our white air forces and put the sleeping Tikki and Pollen in our purses. We ran out of the hotel and into the limo waiting outside. We were both bouncing up and down in our seats like we were kids.

Since I'm MDC and Nettie I'm pretty much rich I down play it a lot. I'm richer than Bruce Wayne but no one but my friends know that. I'm only this rich because my commissions are really high and well Penny is our manger so she takes care of our singing stuff. Sometimes we model for Gabriel and sometimes me and him colab so yea I'm pretty rich.

We pulled up in front of the school to see all of our friends. We ran out "Hey guys are you ready" I said jumping up and down like a kid with a sugar rush. "Ready for what Bug?" I stopped jumping when Max said that "Um the adoption centers DUH!" I yelled as he flinched I giggled.

"Mari-bug you're a big scary sometimes you know that?" I giggled and nodded my head. "Hey dudes and dudettes" you can guess who that was. "Hey Nino" we all said together. As we all started walking to class because I wanted to speak to them about something.

We walked in to an empty classroom so we went to the back of the class. "Okay guys I have a question for you" they all looked at me. "What is it Bugaboo?" Adrien asked I took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you guys wanted to get a house with me" I said closing my eyes with my fingers crossed.

"Sure/awesome/of course/totally/yea" and well you get it. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "When?" Max asked I put a finger to my chin. "Well I'm actually going to go look at a house after school today if you want to go. It's in a gated area and well the rich area is what most people would call it. Gabriel could've moved there if he wanted to but yea" I finished they looked at me like I was a ghost.

"You want to move to the rich people area?" Alix asked I nodded my head. They all cheered that was until Lila and her sheep came in. "Mari-trash why did you do that to Lila!" Alya yelled I looked at her and responded with snored tone. "What did I do?" I replied "You pushed Lila down the stairs ten minutes ago" I looked at my friends then the idiots.

We all burst out laughing, "I just wanted to b-be y-your f-friend why a-are you s-so mean" the liar said I stopped laughing and looked at her. "I'm laughing because we just got here 10 minutes ago and we stayed at the front of the school for 5 minutes. We even posted a picture of me and Chloe's outfits on Instagram. They we came in here five minutes ago" I replied yawning.