A New Song

Marinette

We arrived at the house we rented everyone just stared out the window.

I giggled at their reaction, "Mari why did you rent out a mansion?" Max asked I turned to him

I giggled at their reaction, "Mari why did you rent out a mansion?" Max asked I turned to him. "We needed 8 bedrooms this was the only place with more than 8" I shrugged as the Wayne's looked at me jaws dropped.

"Why do you guys keep looking at me like that?" Before they could speak Dom stopped the car. We got out and walked up to the house, I took Bella out of the car seat as everyone looked around. "You guys can all find your own rooms the master bedroom and the one next to it is mine and Bella's.

They nodded and ran off the Wayne's stood in front of me just looking around. "Why are you so quiet? And why do you look so grumpy?" I asked Damian in Arabic knowing he understood. "Tt" is all he said as I rolled my eyes.

Dom came in "Marinette I've put all your luggage in your room along with Bella's" I smiled at him. "Thank you Dom you can leave now, spend some time with your family you're off for the week we'll take out cars" he smiled and hugged me leaving.

My friends ran back downstairs "THIS HOUSE IS SO COOL!" Alix yelled we all laughed. "So explanations?" Richard said I nodded my head as we went to the living room. I sat Bella on the floor, she watched YouTube on her tablet.

"Okay so basically we're hero's from Paris, there used to be a guy named Hawkmoth and his partner named Mayura they both had the peacock and butterfly miraculous. We defeated them two years ago, we won't disclose their identities."

My phone began to ring it was a call from Jagged. "Hey dad what's up?" I said "Hey my little rockstar, I need you to go finish your new song and send it to Penny" he said as I nodded at my friends. "Okay I'll go do it now" he agreed "Say hi to Bella from me" I agreed and hung up.

"Bell, grandpa Jagged said hi" she giggled "Okay guys I need to go finish the new song and send it to Penny you guys continue explaining" I picked up Bella and went upstairs I walked into the room next to Bella's which was kind of studio themed.

"Bella you want to hear my new song?" She giggled as I began setting everything up. The song was about Bella, it was simple and at first I wasn't going to use by my friends said I should so here we are.

Everything I need:

Born on the wrong side of the ocean
With all the tides against you

You never thought you'd be much good for anyone
But that's so far from the truth

I know there's pain in your heart
And you're covered in scars
Wish you could see what I do

'Cause baby, everything you are
Is everything I need
You're everything to me

Baby, every single part
Is who you're meant to be
'Cause you were meant for me
And you're everything I need