Gotham City

Marinette

We had to get up at 5:00 AM since our flight is at 8:00. The bus would be coming at 6:00, to say I was tired was an understatement. Once I got ready and made sure all of our bags were packed I woke Bella up. Since she was too tired to get up I dressed her while she was asleep.

I made sure to bring her stroller and her car seat since we'd need it. Once the bus was at the gate we brought all of our stuff out. We put it in the bus as Adrien held a sleeping Bella. When we were all seated everyone started calling her adorable.

"Wait isn't she the baby model for MDC?" I heard Rose say Alya pulled up a picture of Bella and squealed. "Omg it is her wait why do you guys have her?" Alya asked glaring. We all glared back "You in my business?" I said as we all said "Don't do that" and laughed as the class continued saying stuff like we stole her

"Wait why we're you guys coming out of that house?" Lila asked in fake sweet voice. I plastered a fake smile "Because it's where we live dingus" Lila narrowed her eyes at me. "HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THAT WHEN YOUR PARENTS ARE BAKERS?" Ivan yelled I turned yo him and cocked my head to the side.

"First of all I can afford it we all can don't worry about how, second my parents are dead, third mind your business" I rolled my eyes. "Your parents aren't dead!" Alya yelled. I stood up and gripped her by her shirt "Actually my REAL parents are dead, my adoptive parents disowned me because of Lila when I was fourteen, I was emancipated and adopted by someone else they don't live here though" I said as I let go of her shirt and pushed her into her seat.

"Marinette you're such a bully why would you do that to her!" Mylene yelled I glared at her. "Oh please you guys used to kick me, beat me, stab me and a bunch of other crap. I had to start glaring at you and fighting back to control you so cut the act because no one's buying it anymore" I smirked as we all got off the bus.

I pulled the stroller out and put Bella in it while she was still asleep. Alix pushed the stroller while we took all of our luggage out. We went through security and everything else. When we got to the gate Ms.Bustier stepped "The tickets are under as Lila" that wasn't correct "Try Franco DuPont" incorrect again. I stepped up to the woman "Hi I'm sorry try under Marinette Stone" she smiled "Here you go and congratulations on winning" I smiled back.

I handed my friends their ticket and the others theirs. That's when the liar opened her mouth, "Ms.Bustier I'm feeling a little light headed and I'm claustrophobic, I think I'll need to be in first class" she smirked. "It's okay girl" Alya said "Ms.Bustier maybe Marinette could give me her-" I buy her off. "Nope, why would you agree to get on a plan if you were claustrophobic? You'll have to deal with it plus I have Bella I can't leave her so shove it" I walked off with Bella in her car seat.

I heard Lila "crying" stupid harlot, I grumbled words. When we got to first class we were all put in our own rooms kind of. Bella had finally woke up I handed her, her tablet and upload some pictures from the photo shoot.

(8 Hours Later)

We finally landed and started getting off as soon as we got off I heard the liar crying already. "Marinette took my bag" she cried as Alya stomped over. I saw our tour guides aka the Wayne kids Damian, Richard. And Jason walk in.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE LILA's BAG" she yelled I yawned as she went to punch me. I was turned around by the way I grabbed her fist while I was talking to my friends. "Guys you take Bella and get our stuff" I let Alya's hand go. She tried again this time I ducked down I swiped my feet across her legs causing her to fall.

Everyone gasped as Alya sat up tears streaming. All the sheep plus the leader ran over "Marinette you're such a bully" "why would you do that" I yawned again. "Next time I tell you to leave me alone listen" I walked away and grabbed Bella. I walked over to the Wayne's to introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Marinette" I smiled as they had a look of surprise of their faces. "Are you okay?" I asked as they looked at me. "How'd you just do that?" Jason asked I looked up and gave an innocent smile. "How did I do what?" Richard looked at me confused.

"You just grabbed her fist while your back was turned" Richard said. "Hm, I don't know how did I?" I smirked and leaned in toward them. "I know your secret" I leaned away smiling, "what secret?" Jason asked. I yawned and kissed Bella on the forehead "Wouldn't you like to know" I smiled.

"Is this your daughter?" Richard asked as he looked at Bella. "Yep, I adopted her a month ago" they nodded as my friends walked over to us. Kagami kissed me on the cheek as usual. They looked at us confused "Ah this is Kagami, Nino, Chloe, Adrien, Max, and Alix" they all said hi.

"I'm-" Richard started but I cut him off "You're Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, and Damian Wayne. Only blood son of Bruce Wayne and adopted sons of Bruce Wayne" I yawned again before speaking in the guardian language.

"Hello Damian Al Ghul it's nice to meet you, I know you can understand me only assassins and miraculous members know this language. You're pretty cute for an ex assassin" I smirked winking I could see him flush red. "Really Mari" Chloe said face palming. "What he was the one being a quiet and mysterious what else was I supposed to do?" I asked as they shook their heads.

"You never flirt with anyone but me Mari-hime" I smiled as Adrien chimed in "Right, literally everyone who's tried speaking to you was rejected" I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not flirting I'm stating an opinion he is cute for an ex assassin last I remembered they ere terribly ugly" we all laughed as the class finally came over.

"Marinette you are setting a bad example as class President your supposed to be serrinb an example apologize to Alya" I turned and glared at her. "I felt Chloe take Bella as slowly walked up to Ms.Bustier I'm about 5'0 tall if that.

"Ms.Bustier I'm going to say this as nicely as possible." I cleared my throat and looked at her. "No" I smiled and walked away. "Dom, can you come get us? Okay see you soon" I hung up the phone "Was that Dom?" Alix asked I nodded.

"Ms.Bustier we won't be staying at the hotel but we will be at the tours and such." I said to her "You're students you're supposed to be with us" I cocked my head to the side. "Actually I already had my parents call Bruce and let him know we wouldn't be staying at the hotel and to take away the three suits we had" Lila brought out the waterworks.

"Marinette why would you take away our suite. My Damiboo got that for me" she cried "I'm sorry who's you Damiboo again?" Jason asked "Damian Wayne" she said sniffling me and my friend laughed as did Richard and Jason. I heard a car beep, I took Bella and we all went outside to see Dom come out of the limo.

"Miss Stone, misters and misses it's good to see you again" Dom said smiling. I shook my head "We all said to call us by our first names Dom" he nodded his head "My apologies" he took Bella's car seat and put it in. I sat her in it as Dom put the luggage in the car.

"Marinette's taking my limo" Lila cried again I groaned and threw a dagger at her which cut some of her hair. "Please shut up I'm sick of hearing your voice." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"MARI WE SAID TO BEHAVE AND KEEP THE WEAPONS AT HOME" Chloe yelled in German "I did keep them home these are the ones we keep in the limo" I smiled. "Take them away from her Dom" Adrien said face palming. "Hey she started it!" I yelled stomping my foot.

"MARINETTE YOU BITCH" she went to hit me once again I don't know why we always do this. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it pushing her backwards. Kim and Ivan walked over and held me. My friends tried to help me but I shook my head. The other sheep came over to try and hit me but I pulled a Alice and flipped making them release me.

Me and my friends put our gas masks on and threw a smoke bomb which came from a sleeping plant. Soon all of my classmates were knocked out me and my friends put them in the bus. We erased their memories of everything that happened. I cleared the smoke using a little wind power.

We took off our gas masks as the bus drove away, the Wayne's turned to us mouthes open. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Jason yelled. I motioned for them to get in the limo, we all got in and we're off to the place I rented for the next two months.