Saudamini's Plan fail or Passed?

So guys I'm going to add 2 more character 

Paul - a bad boy. Son of Rajesh. [ Anirudh and Kaka Hates him ]

Rajesh - Father of Paul, business partner of binoy.

from the previous part.......

One Day.. In Roy Chaudary Haveli Paul visits. [ in morning ]

Binoy: are beta tum yaha achanak??

Paul: ha uncle vo mere dost ka birthday he aur usne Anirudh ko bulaya he toh use puchne aya tha!

MEANWHILE IN STUDY

he was trying to pay attention on a book for 2 days trying to complete it but couldn't focus on it.

Anirudh: [ to himself ] kya ho rha he mujhe kuch chiz me dhyaan kyu nhi lag rha he? ( Then he saw bondita's pic on the table he picked it up and started smilling like an idiot)

Barrister Anirudh : are anirudh ye kya soch rhe ho bondita ko dekh kar muskura kyu rhe ho bolo?

Anirudh: nhi nhi me kyu nhi nhi esa kuch nhi he.

Heart Anirudh : mujhe pata he kyu muskura rha he ye bondita ko dekh ke pata he kyu? Kyunki ese pyaar ho gya he bondita se.

Anirudh: are are kuch bhi mujhe pyaar nhi nhi pyaar vyaar nhi hua he mujhe kuch bhi bolte ho na tum log kya paglo ki tarah huh!

THEN ANIRUDH COME FROM HIS STUDY AND IRRITED TO SEE PAUL THERE BUT CONTROLS IT AND GOES TO HIM.

Anirudh: are paul yaha kese ??

Paul: ha Anirudh acha he tum agaye woh mere dost ne tumhe uski birthday party pe invite kiya he tum chaloge na?

Anirudh [ in mind ] : are yaar ye kaha se aagaya par mana kiya toh naa jane kya hoga!

Anirudh: ha ha.. kyu nhi bilkul chalunga.

At das mansion, suddenly saudamini came. Everyone was at dinning table. Rahul liked saudamini ( like u know she was attitude girl and rahul was too so he treated her like a daughter)

Rahul: are mini beta aao naa hamare saath lunch karlo ajj kese ana hua tumhara??

Saudamini: kuch nhi uncle bas bondita se kuch doubts clear karwane the (turning to bondita) kar dogi na bondita ??

Bondita: bilkul ye bhi koi puchne ki baat he? Me karwa dungi chaliye upar.

In bondita's room,

Saudamini: thanks bondita samjhane ke liye kya tum mera ye kam kar dogi (in mind) bondita ko ye kam karte karte raaat ho jayegi aur fir vo anirudh se mil nhi payegi fir paul anirudh ko party me le jaa sakega koi bhi problem ke bina bas ye bondita ha bolde.

bondita: haha thik he karr dongi [ in mind ] aree yaar ye kitna bada project de Diya kya karu yaar karte karte sara time nikal jayega abb Anirudh se kese milungi ek kaam karti hu Anirudh se help mang leti hu uska time bhi mil jayega aur mini ka kaam bhi ho jayega.

after sometime while Anirudh was getting ready in his room, bondita enter the RCH [ roy Chaudhary haveli ] and bondita asked batuk that where is Anirudh.

batuk: didi dada apne kamre me he.

suddenly som came.

Som: tumhe kya he kabhi bhi mu uthake chali aati ho??

bondita: woh som Anirudh se milne aai thi bas! me jao ha thank you bye [ she left without listening his answer ]

SOM ROLLED HIS EYES AND LEFT WHILE BATUK WAS GIGLING. BONDITA ENTERED ANIRUDHS ROOM. SHE GOT MEMERISED BY HOW HANDSOME AND DASHING ANIRUDH WAS LOOKING IN HIS SUIT AND PANTS WHILE HE FELT A SUDDEN GAZE ON HIM HE LOOKED BACK AND SAW BONDITA WATCHING HIM. HE SMILED SEEING HER.

ani: hi bondita kaisi ho?

bondita : hmmmmmmm [ still not in her senses ]

ani: bondita kya hmmm kar rhi ho ? mene pucha kesi ho?

bon: ha ha anirudh thik hu tum bolo kahi jaa rhe ho ? [ came out of her la li land ]

ani: ha vo paul aur kuch freinds ke saath party me jaa rha hu tum batao yaha kese ana hua?

bondita: [ she got sad while listing he didnt told her that he was going he used to tell everything to her ] kuch nhi Anirudh me bas kuch help mangne aai thi [ in mind ] aur tumhare saath time spend karne bhi

ani: kya help he batao me kar deta hu aur tum chaho to tum bhi mere saath chal sakti ho.

bon: me kuon hoti hu tumhare sath chalne wali Anirudh tum jao apne so called friends ke saath me jaati hu bye :/ [ she left ]

Anirudh got confused.

Anirudh: ise kya ho gaya ese kyu behave kar rhi thi?

Then he left for the party, everyone was gathered there and paul was forcing anirudh to drink but he was continuously saying no but at last he got irritated and drank 1 glass. paul smirked and gave him another glass which Anirudh drank, due to this during the party he drank more than 10. The party was over and then he didnt go from his car he started walking to his home leaving the car behind. he was just near his house while bondita was doing her project near her window and saw Anirudh while she got closer to the window she saw him stumbling his steps due to he fell and his hands were bleeding. She quickly left her house and went to him.

Kya kar rhe ho Anirudh, abhi jaada lag jaati toh dekho kitna khoon beh rha he! mere pas toh kuch nhi he chalo mere kamre me waha first aid kit hai me laga deti hu, chalo. bondita said, while tears where seen in her eyes.

she picked him up, his one hand was on her shoulder while her one hand was on his back and one supporting him holding his neck. they both went inside the room she gently pushed the door hardly making any sound. she made him sit on the bed, brought the first aid kit and started applying it when he stopped her. took her hand which has the medicine and made her medicine put on her chin and said.

yaha se lagao. He said while she was shocked.

she came near his mouth and smelled it, yep her fear was true HE WAS DRUNK, not a bit but a lot she sighed and said

Anirudh abhi na so jao bad me mai laga dungi, shotti. she said pinching her neck while Anirudh was too much drunk to say anything and dozed off in her bed.

she took the medicine from her chin and put it on his hands, went to the couch and slept there while someone was waiting for Anirudh near the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So its done right here the longest chapter or anything I have written 1269 words in total and im exited to write the next chapter, in the next chapter Im gonna tell u what was really mini's plan. the next chapter will be coming tommorrow or day after tommorrow hope you like it, if u did then plz vote and comment and also tell ur anidita and barrister babu fans about my story. Thanks for reading.

One more thing I wanted to share is, bb is going off air and im really really sad about it because like just now anidita are together and now colors is taking it off air, we do have some time plz plz plz watch bb on tv and dont change the channel while ads are on that decreases the trp so plz watch bb on tv I literally begging you.