That Night

The whole room was silent when bondita spoke up again leaving his hands:

Bondita: koi baat nhi pati babu agar app mujhe apni baat share nhi karna chahte hai but eek baat jarur kahungi there is no other person who could help you at this place its either me or your ego.

Anirudh: its not my ego bondita i can even share my life with you.

Bondita: so why cant you just tell me what happened last night?

Anirudh: agar tumhe rly jana hai toh fine suno.

Flashback:

Anirudh was running madly on the road, no car or an vehicle was found. Just a man running as he ran more deeper through the jungle he saw light of splash coming on his eyes and he got hit by it.

He slowly opened his eyes and found a young women, she said 'DAMN' before she get into the car to get her first aid kit. She slowly rapped a bandage around anirudhs arm.

He passed her a 'thank you' in return she gave him a kiss on his cheeks, he was feeling uncomfortable but flushing the thoughts he asked her name and responding to that she told everything litterally everything about herself.

After sometime they reached home. Apparently she was the only doctor available that time in the clinic so she decided to go for extra money.

Flashback ends.

Bondita was sitting for a while going through all of these thoughts. After that a guilt build in her body as she was the reason of his arm scratch and his foot wound.

Tears started flowing down her cheeks as anirudh embrace her.

Wrap here!

Short cuz exams are here on the 3rd of feb and cant fail them so get a little time writing while going to bed so sorry.