Shaadi???

From previous part.......

And that someone was non other than saudamini. She was waiting for anirudh in the balcony of her house. So her plan actually was.

Mini and paul has planned that paul will take anirudh to the party make him drink soo much that he will not be able to know what has happened and mini will give bondita so much work that she wont be able to know what mini is planning, and wont be able to meet anirudh. Then after anirudh comes home mini will take him to her room lock it and the next morning he will be forced to marry her as samaj will not accept a girl who has spend the night with a man with no relationship.

The next morning...

Devoleena comes to bondita room and then started shouting. When she didnt answer she came down to call rajesh as he was doing some meeting with the peaple, he denied to go then after some time kaka (trilochan roy choudhury) came and asked if anirudh has arrived they said no and then asked for bondita. They said she was in room for more than an hour must be sleeping or some 🙄. But then some villagers came an bagd aksed for bondita. They said she is in her room why?. They ignored their question and went to bondita room then they started banging on door due to this anirudh and bonduta both wake up with a jerk.

Anirudh: ahh why my head is hurting so much!!

Bondita: anirudh are you ok? (She came to his bed)

Anirudh: ha me thik hu par ye log darwaza peeth kyu rhe he?

Bondita: pata nhi

They both went down from the bed and anirudh opened the door and everyone was shocked seeing them together kaka lost his balance and stumbled, he was giving bondita a death glare she got afraid of him and hid behind anirudh. They both were confused as hell. They didnt even know why they were being glared at.
Then. One of the villagers said.

Man: dekhiye zamindar babu apka beta aur rajesh babu apki beti ek saath sou rhe he.

Everyone left leaving the villagers and anidita behind. Anirudh and bondita looked and each other and then all were accusing them for the things they never did bondita started crying anirudh couldn't bare to see tears in her eyes and shouted at them.

Anirudh: app log apni bakwas band kijiye app log jesa soch rhe he wesa kuch bhi nhi hua he hamare beech!

Man: toh batao fir app is kamre me aaye kese ha??

Anirudh: woh me.. me.. me..

All villagers started laughing.

Bondita: woh kal jab ye party se aa rhe the tab inke haath me chot lagi thi isliye me inhe kamre me laa kar patti bandh ne lagi aur ye hosh me nhi the isliye behosh ho gaye the.

Man: tumhe ise apne ghar me lane ki kya jarurat thi rch me bhi toh le ja sakti thi na hame bewakhuf banane ki koshish na karo abb toh app done ke pass ek hi rasta hai warna!.

Anirudh came closer to him.

Anirudh: warna kya ha warna kya.

Man: warna ise (pointing to bondita) zinda jala diya jayega!.

Anirudh and bondita were shocked she stumbled and fell on the ground.

Anirudh: bondita! Nhi nhi batao kya raasta hai woh jisse me bondita ko bacha sakunga me kuch bhi karne ko taiyar ho bolo.

Men 2 : apko... Apkoo... Isse.. shaadi .. karni.. hogi.

They both went numb they were processing it, they looked at each other and then bondita said.

Bondita: par shaadi hi kyu? Kuch aur upaye bhi ho sakta he na.

Men 3 : nhi he apko isse shaadi karni hogi warna isse hum zinda jala denge!

Anirudh: AYEEE!!!!! Par shaadi karne se hoga kya ha?

An old man: beta.. ek ladki apni zindagi me sirf do ladko ke saath sou sakti he aur woh he ek uske baba ya uska pati par tum iske kuch nhi ho toh agar tumhe isse bachana he toh isse shaadi kar lo kyunki ye gao wale jo bolte hai woh karte hai, meri bhi ek beti thi woh ek paraye mard ke sath so gai woh bhi galti se toh inhone..inh..inhone.. usse...us.usse zinda...jala diya... Beta. (Crying)

_________________________

Precap - me tumhara saath dunga.

Words-732

❤️Plz vote and comment❤️