Do i Love her?

That night anirudh didnt went  to his room, he was really confused was he jealous cause he was seeing bondita with someone else or was he angry that bondita ignored him, he was thinking all these things while reading book when a thing struck his mind. he ran to bondita and saw her sleeping peacefully he went closer to her and saw dry tear stream on her cheeks.

He felt bad that she was crying after a long time of admirring her, her mom's word come in his mind

Jo bhi ho agar tujhe kabhi bhi lage ki tujhe pyar ho gaya hai aur usse paka karna chahta ho toh bas apna haath dil me rakhna aur sochna ki esa kuon hai jisske bina tu reh nhi sakta jiske bina tera kisi chiz me man nhi lagta jisse tu pyaar karta vo tere ankho ke samne aayegi.

Anirudh: ha ha bondita, bondita akir mujhe smajh aa gaya ki mai tumse pyaar karta hu shukriya ma aapke bina ye na mumkin hota par bondita me tumhe bolunga kaisa mujhe toh ye bhi nhi pata ki tun mujhse pyaar karti ho ki nhi.. nhi nhi bhi nhi pehle mujhe janana hai ki bondita mujhse pyaar karti hai ki nhi.

He slept beside her and just looking at her continuously when bondita suddenly hugged him in her sleep, anirudh turned red in shyness and reciprocated her hug and smiled while looking at her. After a while they both slept in each other arms..

..........
Short chapters, sorry fucusing on my studies, tmrw is physic and the syllabus is very long so took a small time for writing sorry...