Nightmares 😳

Read the authors words in the last its Important

From the last part..

A fresh and late morning, as they were on holiday. Bondita woke up and saw that anirudh wasn't there, she panicked and then she remembered what she was dreaming a couple days back.

Fb

Bondita woke up in the middle of night, sweating, panicking very hard, pulling her hair in scare and screaming. Tears were flowing down her eyes and her red swollen lips. Anirudh opened the door (so they were living seperately, anirudh came cuz he heard of bondita screaming) and tears formed in his eyes as he saw her bondita like this. He went towards her and hugged her as tight as he can taking all of her pain away giving her only peace and solace. (As once she said that she found solace in his arms) after a few secs anirudh broke the hug while bondita being scared pulled him by collar and hugged him from his neck. He was scared of seeing her like this, he hugged her again being very confused then he noticed that something was tickling on his neck, it was non other than bondita's lips saying something, when he noticed she was saying ' kabhi mujhse door mat jana ' she was saying this again and again he consoled her and now he finnally broke the hug and cupped her face, his tears again started flowing as he saw her pale face with red teary eyes and swollen lip.

Anirudh: kya hua bondita?

Bondita: app mujhe kabhi chorr ke nhi jayenge na

Anirudh: Me apni mishti ko chorr kabhi jaa sakta hu kya

Bondita left surprised, he used to say her as mishti as she is sweet but he never said her Mishti after their marriage and it use to hurt her and him but thinking that what the other would think of them but today he suddenly spoke the word that defines the world to him, now she couldn't able to control the emotions inside her she hugged him the tightest way possible. Anirudh broke the hug:

Anirudh: bondita kya hua hai bataogi

Bondita: pati babu vo..voo.. vo. Kuch nhi bas bura sapna tha app sachme mujhe kisi majboori ki wajah se ya kisi aur karan se mujhe chor...

Anirudh: bas bondita me kyu jaunga tumhe chor ke (cupped her face) zindagi ho tum meri.

Bondita never expected this from him, she knew she loved him like anything else but she knew that he wont love her so why is he doing these stuff making her fall for him more and more.

Just when anirudh realises what the heck did he speak in front of her. He took off his hands and held her hands and put her head in his lap and made her sleep by singing a lori his mother used to sing for him.

Fb ends...

She went downwards and saw him arranging the plates on the table shr ran towards him and hugged him as tight as she could. She started crying.

Bondita: kaha chale gaye the app pata hai apko me kitna dar gai thi.

Anirudh: mai toh yhi tha bondita, tumhe ajjkal kya hogaya hai tum kabhi kabhi itni dar jati ho tumhe itna dara hua kabhi nhi dekha.

Bondita: (mind) abb apko kese batao app nhi dikhte ho toh esa lagta hai ki.ki chorr bondita tujhse ye kabhi nhi ho payega. Tu pati babu ko kabhi bhi nhi bol paayegi!

Anirudh: bondita!?!!!

Bondita: ha ha !! Vo kya hai na ajj kal kuch jyada nightmares aa rahe hai.

Anirudh: (cupped her face) dhyan rakho apna, ha. (Kissing her forehead)

She feel blessed, she blushed feeling his lips on her forehead. Seeing her smile he thought she felt good, so he gave her another kiss on her forehead. Her eyes grew wider, she thought to stop here only.

Bondita: me khaana banake laati hu, ajj servents nhi aaye shayad

Anirudh: no need bondita. Mene unhe mana kiya hai ky...

Bondita: kyu?

Anirudh: kyunki hume ajj mere dost ki wedding me jana hai usski ajj dopher ko shopping kar lenge toh tum jaldi tayar ho jao bahar kuch khaa lenge .

Bondita: ok (she said and ran upstairs)

---------------------------

Precap: someone unexpected !

Ty so much guys and im realllllllly sorry for the late update i just want to tell you that im living in foreign for my studies quiet a while so im not able to write proper hindi, if you want me to write english it can be really easy for me to write quickly and post quickly.