Kaka planed to work?

(sorry for the wrong precap 😅)

Note:  saudamini and kaka was like close cause she always wanted to marry anirudh to get the roy choudhury badi bahu fame. She helped him in the cooking, cleaning etc but she only did it when he was seeing her just as he left she asked koyali to do it and took all the credit for it. And ksj also wanted her to be his badi bahu and had already talked with binoy about it but he wanted a knowledgeable bahu so he denied. After saudamini got to know that he denied then she decied to do the plan (read saudamini plan failed or passed and shaadi for the info).

From previous part...

Anidita came to home and started going towards there room just then bihari came towards them and asked them to di their lunch. They both fresh up and got to the dining table. Kaka was in the middle, som and binoy in one corner, batuk, ani and bondita in the other one.

Kaka- humne ek faisla liya hai!

Anirudh- kya hua kaka

Kaka: hum anirudh aur saudamini ki shaadi karwayenge.

Bondita droped the spoon as he said that. Anirudh stood up

Anirudh: ye kya kehe rhe he app kaka bondita meri patni hai me shaadi nhi karunga.

Kaka: shant anirudh! Hum toh som ki baat kar rhe he wese bhi abb som apne baba ki madad kar rha he!

Anirudh: kaka som bacha he

Som: me taiyaar hu!

Kaka: thik hai ajj haldi aur mehendi hai kal shaadi taiyaar ho jao aur tum (to bondita) bada khud ko bahu manti ho na toh saari taiyaari tum karogi.

Bondita: ji ksj (smiling)

All left the haldi was getting started bondita did her best to prepare.

As saudamini came to know about the truth she was fuming all up.
She was throwing things here and there.

Saudamini: nhi nhi nhi !!! Ye nhi ho sakta badi bahu hone ka pad mujhse koi nhi chin sakta me esa kabhi nhi hone dungi. Anirudh aur meri shaadi bachpan se hi tay thi, aur uss bondita ne mujhe mera anirudh chin liya usko me kabhi bhi maff nhi karungi vo kayar he jo chup ke meri tarkib ko chura liya usse aur koi ummid kari bhi nhi jaa sakti. Hamesha se anirudh ke piche ghumti rehti thi hamesha anirudh ko apne jal me fasati thi uski wajah se anirudh ne pure do saal mujhse baat nhi ki. Usski wajah se ajj me roy choudhury ki bahu nhi bani. I hate her!! Me jaan se mar dungi usse. Aur ye shi mauka hai kaka itne shatir honge kabhi socha nhi tha. Par abb anirudh ki patni me hu.( She smirked ) Haha ...... (Laughing like an evil)

On the other side kaka was actually amazed by the decoration but didn't said anything. Haldi got started as bondita came down the stairs looking absolutely gorgeous. Anirudh was staring at her with a open mouth.

 Anirudh was staring at her with a open mouth

Bondita's dress

Anirudh's dress

Bondita was too looking at her husband. When kaka screamed to start the haldi ceremony they both looked down being embarrassed. The ceremony got completed and it was the time for mehendi. Anirudh came in the room without knocking and there bondita was struggling to open her blouse dori. Anirudh quickly turned back.

Anirudh: sorry pata nhi tha tum ho.. vo..knock..karke..ana..chahiye tha.. im sorry.

Bondita: itna ghabrane ki zarurt nhi hai pati babu bas me washroom me jaa hi rhi thi.

(Something came in anirudh's mind as he saw the haldi bowl, he took it)

Anirudh: wese hamari haldi toh nhi hui he na bondita?

Bondita: nhi, par kyu?

Anirudh: Wo isliye kyunki (as he took some haldi and put on bondita's cheek and she blushed, which went unnoticed by him as there was haldi, he went to the bathroom)

Bondita: huh!!! Ye kya tha 😳

------------------------------

Its a wrap here

Thank you so much for reading do comment did u like the shy or bold
anirudh and tell me in the comments what is kaka and saudamini are plaining.

Words- 695

Precap- anirudh shocked kaka rocked

Thanks for reading do comment and vote 😊