exams and Dooriyaan?

(sorry for the miss precap again! 😅)

From the last part...

1 month passed in a snap, anirudh-bondita relationship has grown up a lot, bondita used to get taunts but she never told anirudh about it always smilling in front of him while bondita and anirudh studied together, ate together and obviously sleep together.

While on the other side bondita and anirudh never talked to kaka. Binoy, batuk, som and kaka relation was as usual.

Mini and kaka relation was actually pretty good, in a bad way tho they always used to humiliate bondita and tryed to force mini on anirudh, But bondita always resuce him. While in these days, mini also used to get taunts but then she told them that anirudh and her is getting closer day by day just to get out of their questions. Each day mini used to hurt her by words or by hands, yep she had beaten her, anirudh used to ask about but she never told the truth.

She always used to write these in her dairy but it had lock. And the password was Awni. (Nickname for anirudh picked by bondita) she used to write every single thing about her and her family and 1 most important thing that she loves him 💞 yes she did she loved his everything aka her anirudh 💖. She wrote everything about her feeling. Bondita had a good realation with everyone else than the 2.

Now the day of her and anirudh's results has came she was scared when anirudh came jumping she got happy that he got good marks.

Anirudh: baba me pure College me top aya hu aur pata hai bondita tum pure college me second.

Bondita: sachi! Ye toh bahut achi baat pati babu, me abhi mithai lai! (She ran to bought mithai but when she came back anirudh was eating mini's mithai she was upset when anirudh came and took the mithai from her plate and ate half of it and then forward it towards her, she smiled and took it happily)

Binoy: mujhe pata tha ki tum top karoge isliye pehle hi mene ticket kharid li thi. (Both of them thought it was THEIR honeymoon planning so they blushed)

Next morning while bondita came down being prepared to leave but then when she came she only saw anirudh's bag not her's.

Bondita: bhari babu mera basta bandha kyu nhi!

Bihari: kyunki bade malik jaa rhe he na apka toh do saal yahi hai caalege me.

Bondita: matlab vo kaha jaa rha he ?

Binoy: London!

Bondita: sasur ji par vo london kyu ja rhe hai! (Tears made their way in her eyes)

Binoy: dekho bondita me usse best padhai dena chahta hu jisse woh accha barrister bane.

Bondita: ji..jji (she was about to leave but then asked ) kitne din ke liye jaa rhe he

Binoy: bas 3 saal bondita (she stumbled), aur mujhe pata chala tum lecturer banana hai uske liye sirf 1 saal lagte hai (note: mujhe koi idea nhi hai kitna time lagta he lecturer banane me so dont feko chappals, its a fiction plx)
Toh tum apna 2 saal college khatam karke anirudh ke saath london me hi last year de sakti ho? Hamre haveli se thora dur hai college par tum jaa sakti ho waha thik hai tumhe bhi accha college me padhayenge. Thik hai betA.

Bondita: ji sasurji! (Bondita ran to her room to her shock anirudh was there without shirt as she was crying he got worrdied and made his way to her)

Anirudh: rou kyu rhi ho bondita fir saudamini ne kuch kaha, ruko usse toh me abhi batata ho, tum rona band karo abhi toh hum ghumne jayenge na waha toh koi nhi hoga. Tum shant raho plz.

Bondita: me unki nhi appki wajah se rou rhi hu!

Anirudh: me..mene kya kiya bondita

Bondita: (pushed him) kya nhi kiya hai janti hu me kitna surakshit rakhte hai app mujhe par roz saudamini ke tane, ksj ke taane aur to aur samaj ke taane. Pehle hi apne ek dosri aurat ko ghar laya uske liye tane sunti aur abb chor ke jaa rhe hai uske bhi tane suno mujhe tano se koi fark nhi padhta par me 3 saal apke bina kese rahungi! (Shredding tearss)

Anirudh went numb, he couldn't process whats going on tears also made way to his eyes and he dropped on the floor and started mumbling 'sorry...' when bondita looked at him felt guilty for making him cry again she went to him and hugged him so tightly. He hugged her more tightly.

Now they were calm when bondita broke the hug and looked at him their face was so close when anirudh kissed on bondita's cheek. Her eyes grew wider and her cheeks the perfect shade of red. When he understands what is he doing he backed off and wore his last shirt on the cupboard.

Bondita again hugged him from back and started crying feared of losing him for 2 years, how is she gonna live without him? But he knew she has to, he turned back to broke the hug, cupped her face and gently kissed her forehead. And she smiled.

Late that same evening,

Anirudh was going he hugged his brother he hugged his father and then he came stood in front of his kaka and touched his feet. Then turning towards he saw bondita, he flew his arms open and bondita jumped on him. Everyone looked away while saudamini's anger was at top.

They broke the hug and anirudh went towards the gate and waved at everyone when he was about to leave when saudamini came and hugged him, he felt so awkward. He pushed her and ran towards the car and asked the driver to go. Bondita giggled.

How these 2 years went.

For bondita, these 2 years were terrible, she missed him so much that she had to steal a t-shirt from him, so she can feel his presence. Every-night she wore it his t-shirt it was long till her thighs so she wore shorts it was long until her knee. She used to get taunts every single day from mini and kaka but when she went out from the house for college, the taunts were first slower but now they are louder as it can be. After all her work she waited in study to receive his call once it rang she picked up and started talking for hours and hours she didnt even cut the call until he has too. She wrote him letters every month getting a positive return from him! She was falling for him more and more 💞❤️

For anirudh, it has been so tough for him to live without bondita's coffee he still remembers the moment she spent with him in these 12 years from starting till now. And also he knew that he cannot live without her presence but didnt knew that he loved her. His heart and mind were always arguing what he wants but never got the answer. He was the college crush. All girls drool over him while boys were jealous of him. He topped in his all semester.

For kaka, it has been difficult without his nephew, he knew that he had done a mistake making anirudh marry mini forcefully, destroying his own realation with him, but he still hated bondita for making all this happen at the first place he always used to taunt her but never took an action as he knew she Is the Badi bahu of roy Chaudhary.

For mini, she didn't even care for anirudh as she only cared of the richness the gold the fame of being a rc bahu but never took a chance to humiliate bondita and hurt bondita.

For binoy, batuk and som, it wasn't difficult for the brothers to stay away from their brother but in this case anirudh was like their mother, he cared of them like his own children, mostly batuk. So they were crying sometime remembering their brother but bondita never let them feel like thier mother wasn't their. Som has asked for forgiveness to bondita after seeing what not shes doing for his family. Bondita forgaved him as well. It was hard for binoy as well but never showed it, but bondita knew it all.

And as this after fricking 2 years! A letter came from london!

-------------------------

Its a wrap here guys

Im so sorry for the wait here it is the most longest part of the book. Off.. these fingers are hurting 😭 .

Words: 1452

Precap: The letter

Plz vote and comment...❤️(comment what do you think is the letter)

💞

Vote: 10
Comments: 5

For the next chapter complete the goal plz