Someone Unexpected

It was 2:00 pm and they were getting ready to go to shopping, bondita came down wearing a simple crop top with long plazo and Anirudh wore a simple shirt with jeans. they went to shop. Anirudh wanted them to be in 1 color dress as its navy theme for couples. bondita choose a dress for herself and went towards men's section. 

She started finding anirudh here and there but couldn't, then she started panicking but calming herself she started searching him, she saw a men wearing the same thing standing opposite to her she tapped him on his shoulder cuz she was not sure if it was him only. 

The man turned around and they both were shocked to see each other. She just whispered a 'sorry ' and left quickly, while the man being shocked started following her when he was about to held her hand when a figure hugged bondita and she hugged him back, IT WAS ANIRUDH. 

The man was ragging a lot he pushed anirudh aside, held bondita's hand pulling her back he shouted ' Who are you !!!' Anirudh pulled bondita back and said ' IM HER HUSBAND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU HUH ?' the man was shocked he stepped back looked at bondita, while she was just holding Anirudh's arm.

She looked at the man and asked anirudh to go home, he crossed his arm through her shoulders and went pushed the man aside and went to the cash counter. The man raged and went towards his car, drove off to his home.

On the other side anirudh and bondita was sitting quietly being lost somewhere. he asked her ' Do you know that man?' she said ' yes ik him but can we talk about him any other time, the party thing is going on my mind please?' she faked being excited 'sure but if there is a problem you should tell me alright' he said while taking the last turn. 

He stepped out, went to her side, opened the door and gave a hand to her. She looked up and smiled and gave her hand to him. they went inside anirudh asked bondita to rest as there was some hours going to the party. as he was leaving she stopped him and hugged him, he smiled and reciprocated. 

Its finnally evening they started dressing, bondita was wearing a knee- long dress she loved . It was a bright, navy blue who fits through her body perfectly. She came down only to see anirudh struggling with his tie with a perfect navy blue, she started staring him with wide eyes while he being irritated with his stupid tie, shouted ' BONDITAAAA' 

she came out of her dreams and hide herself behind the door, wait what u didnt understood why shes hiding obviously she dosent wanted her husband to think that shes staring him duh!. she faked running and stopped in front of him, ' yes what happened' she asked him ' its so irritating, this tie is not wanna tie on my neck i guess' he said while being sad ' its not that here ill help you' 

she came closer to him and tied a knot while anirudh was nervous seeing her so close to him, he held her by waist and was about to kiss her when a snap made him out of his dream, bondita was confused standing in front of him 'what happened' 'nothing just remeber 1 thing' as he got closer to her ear ' you can stare me as much as you want' he said smirking while she being embarrassed ran towards the car shouting 'come fast' he laughed while following her

ITS A WRAP HERE ! 

THANKS FOR READING 

Target

Vote: 15
Comment: 8  

Sorry for the short chapter, next gonna come as soon as you complete the goal.❤️❤️❤️