The Letter and The London

From the previous part.. (cuz you guys really and quickly finished the goal)

Bihari came up with a letter in his hand and asked everyone to come in hall. When bondita came she quickly snatched the letter and smiled brightly and said.

Bondita: pati babu ki chitti hai. Me padhti hu.

(Bold letters is the letter xD)

Dear bondita,

Asha karta hunga tum acchi ho apna aur sabka khyal rakhti ho. Me tumse puchna chahta tha ki tumhare college ka last test bhi khatam hone wala hai isliye kya mein tumhare lecturer wale college me dakhila dila du abhi dila dunga toh jaldi se jaldi tum yaha ake apna enter examination test de dena fir tumari entry ho jayegi asha karta ho ki tumhare marks pichili baar jese hi acche aaye. Me tumhe aur parivar ko bahut zada miss kar rha hu tum jaldi se london aa jao aur haa thande kapde rakhna mat bhoolna yaha bahut thand rehti hai, bihari se kehna mangwa dega aur apne saath khaane ke liye bhi kuch rakh lena yaha ane me 2 din lagte hai. Tumhe bahut yaad karta hu.

Tumhara pati babu,

Anirudh.

Bondita was smiling and tears were rolling down her cheeks, sudden thought of him meeting her made her blush. she ran into her room while smiling. She was scared, happy , nervous and every emotion you can think of. (Except sad)

She started preparing harder and harder for her exams, when she realised that it was more than a month she didnt give an answer to him, he must be scared she thought so she wrote the letter and posted it.

In london

Anirudh was being restless, he was not able to sleep, eat and not even able to pay attention to his studies as he didn't got her letter from past 1 month.

One day he was reading newspaper, when the servent said.

Servent: malik apke liye chitti aayi hai.

Anirudh: (while running towards him) dikhao (he snatched the letter from him went to his study and started reading it)

(Bold letters is the letter xD)

Dear patibabu,

Pehle mujhe please maff kar dijiye ki maine kitne din laga diye chitti bhejne me. Vo apne kaha tha na ki jitna accha padhogi to utne ache marks aayenge fir me ap.. mera matlab hai ki lecturer college me jaldi jaa paungi na issliye padh rhi thi man laga kar. Aur me aur ghar me sab thik hai app batiye kese hai khana khate toh hai na, aur acche se padhiye mujhe apne pati babu ko top pe dekhna hai. Apki bahuttttttttttt....... Yaad aa rhi hai jaldi aaungi apke pass.

Apki patni,

Bondita

Anirudh was happily crying and dancing that bondita will come back.

Anirudh's pov

i was so damn happy that my bondita will come back to me but suddenly a nervousness created in my heart and mind, what will i do when she came to me, will i able to make eye contact with her and will she be still comfortable with me or i have to change sleeping on the sofa. Will she.... Ok anirudh stop shes you wife. If shes not comfortable with you than you can sleep on the couch.

Pov ends..

Like this 1 month passed and bondita's marks were at the top, more than before and it was the time for her to go, batuk hugged her and she make him sure just in 1 year his dada and boudi both will be here. she didnt had much realtion with binoy but he made sure her journey will be good. And by this, she finally reached london it was beautiful but not as our india.

On the other side anirudh was waiting for her. but someone came from nowhere and hugged him from behind, his heart skipped a beat. anirudh turned behind and saw her crying, she only knew how much she missed him in these years. he hugged her back then after sometime he broke the hug and smiled at her. she wiped her tears and  they started talking about random things during there ride. anirudh was showing her london it was beautiful. 

After some time they reached the haveli aur mansion we can say it was big. bondita and anirudh freshened up and they came down, anirudh showed her around, then they went to get the admission to the lecturer college that was just some walking way and that was pretty far from their home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS A WRAP!!

im so so sorry for being late ik it took  a lot of time and its still not enough and now onwards as my leftover assignments and done i can actually pay attention to my storys.

words: 813

precap: bonditas and anirudhs college ( it will be a short one but the next will be spicy and long )

THANKS GUYS PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT HOW IT WAS!

Goal: 

10 votes

5 comments