A magical night

Rorys POV

It's been a month since we arrived in Australia. Altos happened in that month. We figured who my stalker was, I got back with Logan, I was attacked, and Jess was arrested and sent back to the states. I was beyond happy. Logan and I got closer and I couldn't wait for what the future holds for us.

"Hey baby. What has you so lost in thought?" He asked as he wraps his arms around me.

"Just thinking about the last month. So much has happened. Good and bad." I say and turn and kiss him softly.

"Yes it really has and I'm glad we got our second chance. I love you baby." He says with a big grin.

"I love you to baby." I say with a smile.

"Love?" I hear Finn calling for me.

"Yes Finny?" I asked turning his way as he comes into the room.

"I need your signature for these forms." He says handing me the paperwork.

I go to the counter and look at the and sign off on them. It's for a new hotel we're working on and I can't wait to start work on it.

"Thanks love." He says and leaves the room.

Tristan pov

I go to the balcony and see Logan and Leigh.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yeah." They both say and turn towards me.

Tonight is the night I'm going to propose to Paris and I can't wait. Leigh has helped me plan it all. We're going to a the beach to eat. Leigh has prepared all the food with the help of the others. Then we're all going to go have a bon fire on the beach and at ten fireworks will light in the sky and I'll bend down on one knee.

We all head towards the door and pull Paris close as we head towards the beach.

Paris pov

We all head towards the beach and gasp at what I saw. I saw several tables with candles in them. On the beach there's lamps that light the path and towards the right of the tables is a bon fire.

"It's beautiful." I say in awe.

"I did this for you. I asked what you wanted to do for our anniversary and you said you wanted to spend it with our family and friends and enjoy the view." He says and kisses my neck softly and I smile.

He leads me to a table and we sit down. Rory and Logan brings us plates of food. "Enjoy guys." They say and walk away to the others.

"Mmmmm is smells so good." I say in hunger.

"I had Leigh make your favorites." He says smiling at me.

The night went great. Now we're hanging by the fire when suddenly fireworks go off. I look up at the sky and smile when I see will you marry me. I look around to see who the lucky lady is. As I turn I see Tristan on one knee and gasp.

Tristans pov

I see Paris look up at the sky and then around to see who was purposing. Soon she turned around and gasped as she saw me on one knee.

"Paris you mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do without you. You make the world so much better. Will you marry me? Make me the happiest man alive." I say and open the ring box.

"Yes." She chokes out with tears in her eyes.

I place the ring on her finger and pulls her close and kiss her passionately.

I hear cheers all around us and when we pull apart everyone starts to congratulates us. Leigh pulls me into a hug.

"You deserve this Tris. I'm so happy for you." She says with a smile.

"None of this would be possible if it wasn't for you." I say.

"Anything for you guys you know that." She says with a smile.

I look over and see Logan watching us with a longing look on his face. I get an idea and smirk but turn it to a smile as Leigh looks at me.

"Got a question for you Leigh." I say softly so I'm not overheard by anyone.

"What is it Tris?" She asked me with a small smile.

"I know it's early but..." I start.

"But what? Tris you can ask me anything you know that." She says with a grin.

"If Logan asked you to marry him tomorrow would you?" I asked curiously.

Maybe her answer will be a yes. We know they belong together. The others and I have talked about it. We all want her happy. He makes her happy and we would do anything to make it possible.

"Well........