Bugged

Mitchums POV

Rory just went to go lay down. Jess maybe out of the way but whoever this stalker is sent another package.

Finn went to go lay down with her as the rest stayed in the kitchen to talk. "This person has a few screws loose." Tristan seethes in anger.

"We need to figure out who this is definitely." Janlan says with worry lacing his voice.

"I'm worried for her." Shira says emotionally.

Which is very unlike her. "Mom are you ok? I've never seen you like this before." Honor asked curiously.

"We've got close recently and she's now like another daughter to me. I hate seeing her like this." Shira says and she finally breaks down. I pull her close and she cries into my neck. I just hold her and rub her back.

"We all hate this." Finnegan says his eyes glossy.

"I can't lose her." Logan says with tears.

"Son no one will lose her I promise you this." Marcus says determined.

We discussed what could be done to protect her better. We were also curious how exactly this person knew where she was.

Rory's POV

I couldn't sleep. My mind was reeling. It seems like this person knew where I'm at but how. "Love are you ok?" Finn asked concerned.

"Finn how did my stalker know I was staying here?" I asked.

"I don't know Love. Maybe he's following you." He concluded.

"Finn your parents place is huge. Also with the houses around here. Also there's no way to know exactly which house I'm in and where I'm staying. There's a lot of security here." I inform him.

"That's true." He says stroking his chin thinking.

"Do you think we're bugged? Like my house was." I asked him.

"It bloody hell is a possibility." He says. I jump up and grab his hand.

"Dad Mark." I yell coming down the stairs with Finn.

Everyone came rushing to us. "Princess what's wrong?" Daddy Finnegan asked concerned.

"Daddy do you think your house is bugged like mine was?" I asked him.

"Why do you say that?" Eli asked curious.

"There's no way he could've known where I was exactly especially at this estate. The houses in this neighborhood are more secure than anything. No one should know what house your at." I say.

"That's true." Amelia says.

"Mark can you have some guys sweep the house?" Finnegan asked.

"Sweep all things including personal belongings just in case." I say.

"I'll make the call." Mark says and leaves the room cell in hand.

I go and i walk to the balcony. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to clear my mind.

Finn's POV

I watch as Leigh walks away to the balcony. I can't help but worry about her.

After everything she's been through it doesn't seem to stop. My heart breaks for my sister. "You ok son?" My Dad asked.

"She's been through enough. She doesn't need this. I'm afraid for her. I don't want her to push us away like before." I say with a few shed tears.

"How bad was it before?" Shira asked cautiously.

"When she lost it all it broke her. She lost Logan and then her family.

Everything came crumbling down." Steph says sadly.

"Finn knows how bad it was. She confided in him. They have this sibling bond. If they looked alike I'd swear they would be twins." Colin says making a little joke.

We chuckled a little cause we all knew it was true. "She wanted to join them." I choked out.

"What?" They screeched.

"I told her she's my sister and I would die if I lost her. That's when she broke down. She let it all out." I say.

"I'm going to see my sister." I add making my way to Leigh.

Logan's POV

"This is killing me." I say sadly.

"It kills us all. We have become family to each other. I don't know what we would do without her." Marcus says softly.

"I'm glad she's back in your life Logan. These past few days I've gotten close to her. I don't know what I would do without her now." My mom says sincerely smiling.

"We all feel that way." Finnegan says.

After he says that Mark comes into the room. "They will be here within the hour." He says.

"I pray to god that we're not being bugged." Amelia says. Leigh came back and went to take a nap and I went with her.

Mark's POV

The guys came and swept the entire house. We were all in the kitchen waiting for them to come.

Leigh and Logan came down now they were waiting while they swept Leigh's
room.

Soon enough they were walking in "sir............."