Cant take it anymore

Rory's POV 

"Are you serious love?" Finn asks still not believing what he just heard.

"Apparently. I told him to call her and have her meet us here." I say and Tristan pulls me onto his lap.

"How are you doing baby girl?" Tris asks concerned.

"It's hard Tris. It's been years since I've lost them. I miss them but with your's and Finn's parents and all of you I have a family." I say with a few tears falling down my cheeks.

"Love your my sister and a daughter to my parents. You gave them another child that they wanted but couldn't have. Your a daughter to them. Don't forget in two weeks we are on vacation and all of them will be there." Finn says wrapping me in a hug.

"I know Finny. Tris, Steph, Colin, Paris  your coming and Tris are your parents coming?" I ask them. They all nod.

"Yay Australia here we come." I say excitedly.

"Your going to Australia?" Logan asks walking into the room.

"Yes not next week but the week after, it's a tradition." Finn says. Before Logan can answer

My phone goes off.

"Hello?" I say

"Yes Austin".

"Tell them I want a sit down tomorrow."

"They know they'll lose. I have them right where I want them." I say.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow. After this case I'm on vacation for three months." I say. I turn to the others.

"Everything alright?" Colin asks concerned.

"Yeah of course, I'm about to take another person down." I say.

"We need to charge people to watch her. She doesn't even sweat when taking them down." Colin says laughing.

"Mare your a shark." Tris says with a smirk.

"That's why I'm the best and I have an amazing partner." I say smirking.

"Who's your partner?" Logan asks. I move over to Colin and put my arm around him as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Colin McCea is my partner." I say.

"Colin's your partner? What happened to your fathers firm?" Logan asked confused.

"We joined forces." I say.

"You should have seen her, my dad was an opposing lawyer to her. She took him down before he could even speak. " Colin said laughing.

"No way." Logan said shocked.

"Yeah she did then he called her and wanted to be her partner." Colin said.

"I shut him down I told him there was no way I would be his partner. The only way I would join forces is for Colin to be my partner." I say.

"Wow and your dad did it." Logan said even more shocked.

Before anyone could talk there was a knock on the door. Paris gets up to answer it. I walked out to the balcony with Finn to talk about the new club.

" I want to get that new club. Make it ours." I say.

"Luv we can do it and make it amazing like the others." Finn says.

Back inside.

"Logan I can't believe you called me." Honor said shocked.

"I had a huge blast from the past this week." Logan says shaking his head.

"Like what?" Honor asks confused but before she could answer Finn and I walk in.

"Rory?" Honor squealed.

"It's Leigh. No one calls me Rory anymore." I say.

"What why?" Honor asks.

"I can't do this again, someone please explain it to her. Finny I need a drink." I say exhausted.

Finn and I make it towards the bar to make a drink. He makes the drinks and sits down pulling me in his lap and I curl into him.

Today has been long and hard.

"Are you two a couple?" Josh asks.

"No what makes you think that?" Finn asked.

"She's sitting on your lap." Josh said as if it was obvious.

"She sits in all our laps like that." Tris says.

"Oh I get it she's screwing you all." Josh says cockily.

"What the hell? I've had enough." Finn says angrily.

"Listen good do you know who I am?" I say to him.

" Yes Rory Gilmore." Josh said.

"Technically yes but my legal name is Lorelei" Rory" Leigh Gilmore Hayden the third. I go by Leigh Hayden. These men in here are my brothers. My family. Their family is my family." I say ranting but I am cut off.

"Hayden?" Honor asks.

"Yes she's a Hayden, she's the sole survivor of the Gilmore and Hayden family." Tristan says.

"She lost her parents, both sets of grandparents and her sister due to an accident. She changed her world after she lost it all. " Colin yells.

Paris tells them the story of what happened to my family cause he wanted to know.

I can't take this anymore I grab my stuff and take off. I leave everyone behind me. I need to get away.

He brought so much pain by saying that stuff to me. He picked at the wounds. Made me relive the pain and the loss it caused me.

I don't know what Josh's problem is. He was always shy and timid. Afraid to speak. To me he didn't care that he hurt me. I needed to know why he wanted to do so.

I make a call. I will find out what I need to know tonight one way or another.