Heartbreak

Leigh's POV

When we got back to my house we called for takeout of pizza, Chinese and several other foods. I wanted to have a variety, I walk to my private office and Paris follows me in.

"Leigh are you ok?" Paris asked concerned.

"I am so thankful to have all of you guys and for you not to have a problem with me being so close to your boyfriends." I say.

"Your the reason we're with them." Steph says coming into the room.

"Sometimes I feel so lost but when those times happen but I have you guys to bring me back." I say sadly and happy at the same time.

"Leigh, what's going on in that head of yours?" Paris asked concerned.

Unbeknownst to them all the guys and Honor were listening to our conversation.

"I miss them and it has been really hard this year. Sometimes I think I would be better off with them. With the stalker, Josh, Rosemary and Logan." I say sadly shedding a few tears.

"Don't ever say that again, this world is much better because your in it." Paris says upset.

"What do you mean?" Steph asked worried.

"I told Finn that I never really got over the heartbreak of Logan walking away from me. I love the guys with all my heart and I always wanted what you guys have." I say as I looked out my window at the ocean.

"I know Leigh you will have that one day." Paris says assuring me.

"For so long I hoped for a life of love and have my happy ever ending after all but I don't think it's meant to be." I say sadly.

"Why is that?" Paris asked.

"I was with Logan for so long. He proposed I said not right now and from my view he so easily walked away from me. I dated Tristan but it wasn't right for either of us. I dated Finn it wasn't right for either of us too and the same with Austin and I. I lost my family, you guys are the only family I have and one day your all going to be married with kids and you guys would be better off without me around. I feel like I'm a burden to you all." I say with tears.

"That will never happen, we would all be lost without you. Your not going anywhere and we're not going anywhere." Steph says reassuringly to me.

"Leigh we'll give you some time alone." Paris says and walks out of the office with Steph.

Logan's POV

I had tears in my eyes listening to Rory, towards the end of their conversation I couldn't take it anymore, I needed some air.

Unbeknownst to me everyone followed me as I sat and shed a few tears. I didn't realize I hurt her so bad, the pain she must go through seeing me.

"Logan are you ok?" Colin asks me.

"No I'm not, tell me the truth after her graduation how bad was she?" I ask worriedly.

"She was so hurt she cried herself to sleep. I followed her on the campaign trail and it broke my heart. Then when she went home to see her family she completely lost it. Her heart was in a million pieces. At this point I called Paris." Finn says.

"Before school started she changed. She stopped writing and became a lawyer and Tristan came into the picture, we all moved in together to watch her."Paris says.

"We bought a huge house, Leigh and I were going to law school and she was over working herself. Pushing herself doing different classes like design and architecture. At one point she had to be hospitalized." Colin says sadly.