Happy

Rorys POV

Tristan just asked me if Logan proposed tomorrow what would I say. I didn't even have to think about it.

"Well I would say yes of course. He's my end game Tris. I know we've been together for a month but he's all I ever wanted. He makes me happy and I can't wait for him to be my husband." I say smiling widely.

"Good to know Mare." I say and kiss her cheek as Paris makes her way to us and pulls Leigh into a hug.

"Thank you Leigh. I know you had helped him with this and I'm so happy." She says with unshed tears.

"Like I told Tris anything for family." I say smiling and I smile wider when Logan comes our way.

"Hi hun." I say as he leans down and kisses me softly.

"Hey baby." He says as he pulls away from the kiss.

"Alright guys I'll be back. I need to get the dessert." I say and head to the house to grab them.

Logan's pov

I watch Leigh walk towards the house and can't help but smile. I hope one day I'll be able to marry her. I can't wait for that day to come.

"Hey man. I saw the longing look you had when I was with Leigh. You want to marry her don't you?" Tristan asked me.

"If she would have me I would ask her tomorrow." I say smiling goofily.

"Really?" My grandpa Elias asked hopeful.

"I want her to be my daughter in law." Mom says choked up.

"Funny you should mention tomorrow." Tristan starts but was cut off.

"Why is that mate?" Finn asked curiously.

I looked around to see everyone was curious as well.

"I asked her if you would propose tomorrow what would she say." He starts with a smirk.

"What did she say?" Janlan asked curiously.

"She said she would your end game for her." He says smirking at me and I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Yes." Finn exclaims happily.

"Can't wait." Colin says.

"Don't mess up boy." My dad says firmly and everyone nods.

"I won't. I lost her once I won't do it again." I say smiling widely.

Before anyone can say anything else we're interrupted.

"Dad I need help." My sweet angel calls out.

"Coming darling." He says and makes his way towards her.

"My boy I would like to offer your grandmothers engagement ring." My grandpa says with a smile.

"Thanks grandpa I appreciate it." I say and hug him.

"Desserts here." Leigh announces.

We look behind us and see a beautiful decorated cake. Wow she's really talanted.

"It's beautiful." Paris says in awe.

"Only the best for you guys." She says grinning widely.

She places it on the table and starts to cut them up and places them on plates.

"Tristan and Paris first. They are the newly engaged couple." She says and looks at me and winks.

Mitchum pov

I stand back and watch Leigh and Logan dance. They look so in love and I can't wait for her to be my daughter in law one day.

"You alright Mitchum?" Finn agent asked concerned.

"Of course. Just watching them dance. Their so in love." I say in awe.

"They make eachother happy and I couldn't be happier that their together again." Amelia says smiling widely at them.

"She's brought us all closer together." Marcus says looking at them also with a small smile on his lips.

"I can't wait til he proposes to her." My dad says smiling happily.

"Same here. I can't wait. I wish her family could be here." Andrew says sadly.

"I know but she has all of us. She means the world to us and we'll always be in her life." Mark says happily.

"I'm going to go dance with my daughter." Finnegan says with a grin and leaves us and moves towards Leigh.

Rorys POV

A slow song comes on and I'm dancing with Logan. I couldn't be happier. I have my family and the love of my life. I couldn't ask for more.

"You made me a very happy man." Logan says kissing me softly.

"You've made me a happy woman." I say grinning and wink at him.

"May I have this dance?" We hear and look over to see daddy Finnegan.

"Of course dad." I say and Logan gives my hand to him.

"I'm so happy for you angel." He says looking down at me.

"Thank you dad." I say smiling.

"He looks at you like you hang the moon. I can't wait for the day I walk you down the aisle." He says with a grin.

"I want you and Marcus to walk me down the aisle." I say happily.

"You want to marry him?" He asked with a smirk.

"With every fiber of my being." I say with unshed tears.

He pulls me close and hugs me tight. I look over at my family and could t help but smile. I've lost so much and at the same time I gained so much also. I couldn't wait to see what the future holds for me.