Hes back

"What's the matter love?" Finn asks concerned.

"Logan's in town." I say.

He's shocked I can tell.

"What? Why? How do you know?" He says shooting question after question at me.

"He's my new client." I say to him.

"Oh god how are you handling it love?" He asked me concerned placing a hand over mine and I laugh a little.

" I'm fine, how are you? He was your best friend and he cut ties with all of you." I asked concerned squeezing his hand.

"I know he did. I got over it. Yeah it hurts but it was his choice to do so. Like it was his choice to give you that ultimatum. How did he react to your name?" He ranted.

" Yeah it seemed he was surprised by my name. Who knows." I say.

" Love moving onto business, I have a few properties we should look at. They would be great for your portfolio. Dad has already agreed since your like a daughter to him. Whatever property we buy I will run and over see them for you just like the others." Finn says.

" Your the best business partner and best friend/ brother a girl can have." I say sweetly smiling at him.

"What's your plans for this weekend?" He asks me. 

"Dinner with the DuGrey's. They miss me." I say.

" It's good you have them along with me and the others. I know today's the anniversary but how are you doing?" He asks concerned.

" It's getting better as time passes. I'll always miss them and love them. After I lost them all I did was throw my self into my school work and graduated fast. Now I've been a lawyer for a short while and business is booming and thanks to you I  have many other property's." I say with a smirk.

"Well tonight we're going to a karaoke bar with the gang. Tristan ,Paris,
Steph, Colin, and Doyle will be there it's our tradition. Dinner, karaoke and then movies and junk." He says and I smile thinking of the tradition.

We spend the next few hours going over the property prospects and we choose the ones we want and have them inspected.

After that's done I head home to change for the night ahead.

Before I can divest my clothes and shower my doorbell rings. I make my way to the door and open it.

"Miss Hayden the files you requested." He said.

"Put them in my office. Thanks Jake." I say.

"No problem ma'am" Jake says. He makes quick work and leaves the boxes and heads out.

I jump into the shower and wash up. I get out of the shower I apply my makeup and curl my hair. I put on my favorite cobalt blue dress that ends right above the knees. I put on my shoes grab my wrap and purse and head downstairs.

Before I hit the last step there's a knock on my door and I open it to see Tristan.

"Mare don't you look beautiful" he says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Why thank you sir." I say laughing.

We head out into the town car and make our way to the restaurant. When we get there everyone is already there and we are seated immediately.

We talk about our work days and what's going on. That's when I decide to drop the bomb on them.

"Logan's in town." I say.

" How?" Steph asks

"When?" Colin asks

"Why?" Robert asked.

"He's my new client. He's in town now and will be for a while." I say.

"How are you holding up?" Colin asked concerned.

"I'm fine. Are you guys ok?" I asked concerned. They all nod yes and the evening continues after dinner we head to the karaoke bar. We are seated in the VIP section.

" I vote for love here to sing" Finn says joyfully.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well you have an amazing voice." Tris says with a smirk.

" You could've been a famous star with that voice" Colin says smiling fondly at me.

" Fine, I'll do it" I say I make my way up the stage and nod to Tommy the DJ.

I start to sing my heart out and I have the whole crowd in the palm of my hands. As the song finishes the whole room erupts in whistles, clapping and screaming.

I walk off the stage and bump into someone. I turn to apologize and am shocked with who I see.

"Logan.........