Taking a leap

Austin's POV

"Angel please talk to me. What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Jess." She says and points inside of the cafe.

I look over and see him. He's about to turn towards us. I immediately grab her hand and pull her with me.

"Keys." I demand and she hands the keys to me.

We jump in the car and I speed home. We get home quickly, when we walk inside she heads straight upstairs.

I walk into the living room where the others are. They all look at me.

"What happened?" Tristan asked concerned.

"Jess. It was close he almost saw her." I say with pain lacing my voice.

Logan's POV

Jess almost saw her. My stomach churns and twist at that thought of what could've happened.

"I'm going to check on her." I say and head towards her room.

I knock on the door and she says 'Come in'. I walk in and immediately pull her into my arms.

"I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. It would kill me." I say with tears letting my fears be known.

I pull back slightly and look at her. I wipe a tear away and cup her cheek. I move my head closer and fuse my lips to hers.

She wraps her arms around my neck. I lick her lower lip and she slightly opens her mouth. I slid my tongue and caress her tongue with mine.

The kiss is more passionate than ever. We soon part for air and I cup her cheek.

"Leigh I love you and I can't live without you again. Please give us another chance?" I say sincerely and hopeful.

Leigh's  POV

Logan just poured his heart out to me. I look into his eyes, I can see the love, concern, and fear that he has for me.

I put my hand behind his head and pull him close and kiss him with everything that I have.

He soon responds to the kiss and deepens it. We kiss like there is no tomorrow. We break from the kiss breathing heavily foreheads pressed against another.

"What do you say Ace?" He say smiling at me and I can tell he's nervous.

"Yes." I say softly.

He picks me up and swings me around.

"You stuck with me now. I'm never letting you go again." He says with conviction.

"Just don't hurt me please. I can't bear to be hurt again." I say sadly with tears.

"I never meant to hurt you in the first place. It killed me when I walked away from you. I'm not going anywhere." He say with passion. He gives me a light kiss and smiles at me.

"Want to help me bake a cake for dad?" I asked him with a eyebrow raise.

"I'd love to help." He says.

He grabs my hand and we walk down the stairs. We head straight for the kitchen and I get the ingredients out and start making it.

When I look at Logan he's wide eyed and mouth gaping open and I laugh. "You ok over there?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just going to take time to get used to you cooking or baking for that matter." He says smirking back.

I put the mixture into the oven and Logan pulls me close. He leans down and kisses me softly. We break apart when we hear a throat clearing.

We look over and everyone is there. Finn runs to me and twirls me around. "I take it that you gave him a chance." He says to me happily. I simply nod and smile at him.

"Good about time." Paris says smiling at me.

"Now Mare show me what you got done." Tristan's says wiggling his eyebrows at me and I laugh.

I unbutton my top and remove it. I pull my hair to the side. "Can someone remove the bandage so he can see?" I asked.

Finn came to me and removed the bandage and showed it to them. I decided to have it on my shoulder blade rather than on my lower back or hip.

"I love it." Mark said.

"Perfect for you. Girlie." Steph says.

"Thanks guys." I say as he places the bandage back on.

"What is that heavenly smell?" Honor asked hungrily.

"Dads birthday cake." Finn says with a smirk.

"That's right Finny and I have an extra surprise also." I say with a wink.

"What may this surprise be?" Colin asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Homemade ice cream babe." I say and wink and Colin.

"Steph it's official we all need to live together. We get spoiled by her." Colin says dramatically.

"I agree. Leigh we're moving in." Steph says seriously.

"If you want to go for it but you realize I'm living with Finny right now. I can ask Dad to buy a place to fit us. Now tell me who wants to live with me?" I asked seriously and everyone raised their hands.

Honor looks shocked. "You ok Honor?" Logan asked.

"It still surprises me how close they all are." She says laughing.

At that moment the door bell rang and I tensed up. Finn and Tristan came to my side immediately.