Its him! Isnt it?

Leigh's POV

Finn and Tristan were at my side in no time. "What's wrong?" Tristan asked concerned.

I look at them my eyes welled up in tears. I hand them the phone. "Dad get your ass in here." Finn yells with a hint of fear in his voice.

He came rushing in. "Baby girl what's wrong?" Dad asked me with fear.

Finn hands his Dad the phone and he paled. "He's watching me." I say with fear.

"Who do you think it is?" Tristan asked.

"It's not Jess." I say with tears. At this point everyone came to the room.

"How do you know?" Amelia asked with concern.

"Look at the pictures and the message he sent." I say and Logan comes close and pulls me close.

"What does it say?" Colin asked worried.

"It says 'How can you be with Logan again? After what he did with Honor's bridesmaids' wow." Finnegan says.

"Jess didn't know about that. The only people that know about that are in this room. Lane, my mom, and Josh." I say and slowly realization hits me.

"Oh my god it's Josh isn't it." I exclaim.

"We think so Sweetheart." He says with sorrow. He hates that his daughter is going through this.

"He'll pay." I say angrily. Finn Tristan and Colin come up to me.

They start holding me and rubbing my back. "Love calm down." Finn says softly.

"Mare we're here. Your safe." Tristan assured me.

"We'll get him." Colin says.

They all continue to hug me and rub my back and slowly I calmed down. "Let's forget this for now and celebrate dads birthday." Finn says and I nod.

I put the candles on the cake and we sing happy birthday to him. After that we bring the cake back we cut it up and place it on plates and two scoops of ice cream with it.

We sat ate dessert and talked. "How's vacation going so far?" Mom asked me.

"Good mom. I got another tattoo." I say smiling.

"Ohhh ohhh let me see." Mom asked with excitement. I take my top of and Finn removed the bandage and I showed them.

"I love it." Dad says. After dessert was done we brought the dishes into the kitchen.

Steph, Paris, and I were doing the dishes and listening to music while we danced.

A certain song came on and Finn came up to me. "Baby girl sing for me. Also dance with me." He whispered in my ear.

Logan's POV

We were watching Steph, Paris, and Rory dancing while they were doing dishes.

I saw Finn go up to her and whisper in her ear. They began to dance then I heard the most beautiful voice in the world.

A moment later I realized it was Leigh I was utterly shocked. "You alright there Huntz?" Colin asked.

"She has an amazing voice." I say softly.

"She sings at our clubs and restaurants sometimes." Finnegan says.

"She has the most beautiful voice." Honor says awestruck. I watched Finn twirl her around and dipped her.

He kissed her cheek and smiled. "Thank you love." Finn says and she went back to doing the dishes.

Finn made his way back to us. "Good job son." Finnegan says proudly.

"Why good job?" Honor asked clueless.

"We don't want her to pull away from us. Finn here is the only one that can get her to sing." Tristan says smiling fondly at Leigh.

"We need to protect her." I say fear lacing my voice.

"Yes we do. We don't know what they'll do." Amelia says with tears.

Leigh's POV

After the dishes were done we all decided on a movie. I laid my head on Finn's lap and Logan put my feet on his lap.

During the movie I decided to work as everyone was watching movies. I was working on my computer when my cell rang.

"Hello." I ask.

"Leigh listen we need you and Finn come to the hotel tomorrow if you can." Jake says.

"Is something wrong?" I asked seriously.

"No we just need you guys to sign off on some things." Jake said.

"Alright we'll be there tomorrow." I say and hang up.

I worked for a little longer and when I was done I made my way to the media room. "Finn we need to head to the hotel tomorrow to sign some things." I say to him.

"Alright Love." Finn say.

"I'm off to bed. Night guys." I say.

Logan gave me a kiss goodnight and I headed to my room. I undressed and went to the shower. I let the stress of today roll off my shoulders as the water cascades over my body. Logan and I are going to take it slow for now.

After my shower I got dressed and went under the covers. I was fast asleep and sometime during the middle of the night I woke up with a heavy weight on me.

My eyes instantly opened and fear laced my body at what I saw. "Scream and die." He whispers in a frightening voice.

Who had Rory? What is he going to do?