Hopelessy in love

Leigh's POV

It's been a few days since I woke up. We are headed to the Morgan estate. I can't go back to my house I don't know if I ever will be able to go back. Only time will tell.

Finn was driving me home and we stopped at the grocery store to get everything we needed. Finn and I are the closest to each other. Our relationship it like those of twins. He's the one I broke down to he knows all.

"Finny." I say cautiously.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"I died in the operating room didn't I?" I asked him.

"Oh love. Yes you coded for a few minutes but they revived you." Finn says sadly.

"I saw my family." I say looking out the window.

"You did?" He asked shocked.

"Yes. They told me it wasn't my time. That I was not meant to be with them yet Finny." I say tearing up.

"Your not meant to. You belong here with us. We're family and I demand to go before you." He says seriously.

"I love you Finny. Your the best brother ever." I say adoringly.

"I love you to babe." He says grinning at me.

We went to the store and got all I needed and headed home quickly. The guys brought the bags in.

Everyone knew the routine of what I was doing except the Huntzberger's they were going to be in for a treat. I walked into the kitchen with Paris and Steph. "You know what needs to be done. We need to get my Finny Bear back." I say as tears welled up in my eyes.

"We know. Let's get the pans out and measuring cups. Let's do this." Paris says.

"I'll get the music." Steph says.

I went and got the blowtorch and the other items I needed. Soon the bags were on the counter.

The music started and I walk up to Finn. "May I have this dance?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him.

"Always love." Finn says taking my hand and twirling me. We danced as the others unpacked the bags.

A slow song came on and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. "Love what are you making?" He asked.

"No it's what are we making." I say with a smirk.

"Ok what are we making?" Finn asked with a laugh.

"Cake, cookies, and creme brûlée for desserts. Then we will make dinner together. Finny you need this. We need this. Now go get that apron on and we'll dance sing and bake." I say with a little laugh.

He nodded and put his apron on. On Finn's apron it said Leigh's Finny Bear with a koala on it. "Oh god I love the apron." Logan says laughing.

"Boys we'll be back. We need to change." Paris says and we change quickly and head back to the kitchen.

We each wore shirts that had one word on it and together it said mamas little helpers. "That's to cute." Honor says.

"Now who's mama?" Shira asked curious.

"Leigh is. If someone messes with us the mama bear comes out." Colin says laughing.

"Amelia got these for us." Steph says and the Huntzberger's  look at her funny.

"What I had to. You know how it is." Amelia exclaims.

"It's true. We were at a event and I went to the bar to get a drink. I saw a woman put something in a drink and headed straight for Finn. I marched up to him and took the drink away." I say.

"Logan you remember how she was with Josh at the restaurant?" Colin asked.

"Yeah." Logan said cautiously.

"Let's just say her eyes were a darker blue and she blacklisted the gold digger." Steph says with a laugh.

"Oh that's not all." Finnegan said amused.

"What?" Mitchum asked intrigued.

"At the restaurant she came at Leigh and tried to jump her. She looked at them and said do you want to be blacklisted to? The girls bolted and got the hell out of there." Paris says laughing.

"That's so funny." Shira said laughing.

"Well now you are in that circle. I will protect you just the same." I say seriously.

"Oh love this is our song sing for me." He says and I smile up at him and he takes me in his arms we dance as I sing to him.

Finnegan's POV

"I'm proud to have her as a daughter." I say proudly.

"She has an amazing voice." Shira says in awe.

"She'll get him back." Amelia says smiling fondly at them.

"What do you mean?" Elias asked.

"The last time she was hurt he was not the carefree fun loving man you all know." Steph said sadly.

"What do you mean?" Logan asked curiously.

"He shut down. Was in protective mode. He will be that way for a while but doing this will help him not shut down. Last time it was Leigh that got him back to us." I say with a smile.

Leigh's POV

We made sure we had everything we needed to make the desserts. "Oh Logan Honor." I say sweetly batting my eyelashes at them.

"Yes." Logan says laughing.

"Get your butts over here your going to bake with us." I say with a small laugh.

Logan came right over and Honor was hesitating. "Come on Honor." Steph says.

"I can't I don't know how." Honor says.

"Neither could I. I used to burn stuff. Some of them also. We learned over time. Come on it'll be fun." I say.

Honor makes her way to us and we all start to dance. Logan pulls me close. "I hope you know I'm not leaving your side either." He says seriously.

"I know. Finn doesn't need to lose someone else." I say sadly.

"What do you mean?" Logan asked worriedly.

"Remember his friend Ben?" I asked him as I shed a tear.

"Yeah why?" He asked curiously.

"He lost him a little after a year I lost my family. He was so lost like I was." I say sadly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Finn Ben and I was hanging out and having fun. He was hit by a car. He lost him the same way I lost my family. That's why we're so close. I know how he was feeling." I say sadly.

"Leigh I love you and I'm not going anywhere." Logan says passionately.

"I realized I'm still hopelessly in love with you to. I love you to." I say with a smile as I shed some tears. He pulls me closer and kisses me passionately. This group has an unbreakable bond and soon it'll be closer.