Putting the case to rest

Logan's POV

"Rory has an issue at the restaurant." Tristan says evasively.

"From the way Finn looked he was very concerned and worried." Honor says.

"Leigh kind of has a secret admirer." Paris starts but was cut off.

"That's a good thing right?" I say confused.

"Not this kind of admirer man. Whoever it is, it's starting to freak us out." Colin says worriedly.

I wonder what has them so freaked out.

"Why does it have you freaked out?" Honor asks curiously.

"The person sent her flowers with pictures of her from a distance." Steph says and she shivers.

Wow that is creepy I wonder how long it's been happening.

Before I could answer Tristan's phone goes off.

"Hello".....

"What?".....

"Tell me your joking?"......

"Were on our way." Tristan says. During his conversation he went from calm to anger to scared in seconds.

"What's going on?" Colin asked concerned.

"We have to get to the restaurant now." Tristan says urgently.

"Can we come?" I asked cautiously.

"Sure." He says and everyone grabs their stuff to head out to the car to go to the restaurant.

The ride was in silence and when we pulled up to the restaurant everyone rushed in to see what was going on.

Leigh's POV

"Finny why would someone do that?" I ask scared.

"I don't know love but your staying with me for the time being." He says firmly and I nod.

"Tonight well go to my place and pack some stuff." I say and he nods.

"I'm calling the dad's and telling them what happened." He says and leaves to make the calls.

A few minutes later he comes back with some food for us. As we're eating my office door opens up and I look up and see everyone.

"Where is it?" Tristan asked point blank. I pointed to the box and continued eating. He made his way to the box and I heard him gasp.

"Your staying with someone." Tristan says adamantly.

"I know, I'm going to stay with Finny." I say as I eat.

"What happened?" Colin asked worried.

"Someone sent love a box of red and purple roses, earrings and pictures of her sleeping in her bed." Finn says worriedly.

"Oh my god." Steph exclaims scared for her best friend.

"How long has this been happening?" Logan asked concerned.

"A few months." Colin says.

"I need to bring the box to the office for Mark, he's looking into this." I say.

After I finished eating I grabbed the box and kissed the guys except for Logan.

"Love, I'll pick you up at the office at two. Then we'll go to your place get some stuff to bring to my place. Tonight the dad's will be over. Their worried that he's escalating." Finn says.

"Alright I'll see you guys tonight, love you guys." I say and they say it back.

I make it to the office box in tow. Once I get to the office Mark is there waiting.