Proof of Betrayal

Rory's POV 

"Mates you might want to back up?" Finn tells everyone.

"Why?" Logan asks confused.

"Remember how in college if you messed with her and she'd get even?" Finn says.

"Yeah." Mitchum says.

"Mare is worse now." Tristan says and they all back up and see what is about to unfold.

"Oh Joshua, I know what your problem is." I say smugly.

"I have no problem your just a whore." Josh says smirking.

"Oh really, you didn't think that when your family went to my family to try to unite us." I say smirking back.

"Wait what?" Honor says looking horrified.

"It's true my PI has all the info. I just didn't know until now. I asked for information on Josh and boy did I get it." I say.

"What information?" Mitchum asks curiously.

"Let's see, remember that dinner I went to at your house many years ago?" I ask the group innocently.

"When you were dating Logan and Honor just got engaged." Paris says matter of factly.

"Why yes thats the night I'm talking about. Apparently Josh's parents went to my family to arrange a marriage." I say but was cut off. "

"He what?" Shira exclaims shocked.

"Oh that's not all. He said Honor would be settling, she wasn't worth it. What do you say about that Josh?" I say smirking at him.

"It's a lie." Josh says firmly.

"Grandpa Janlan, was my family stupid?" I ask him.

"No always cautious and ruthless." Grandpa Janlan says gently.

"I have proof Josh, do you want to see it?" I ask sickly sweet.

"Sure, because I know you got nothing." He says smugly.

"Oh Austin baby come to me." I say purring to him.

"Austin's here?" Tris says and I simply nod my head. Austin walks up to me hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Play it." I say and he hits the play button.

"Her and my Josh would make the perfect pair. Much better than that Honor Huntzberger girl." Josh's Dad says.

"She's right Mr. Hayden. Honor is sweet and all but an airhead at best. I need a woman who's intellectual, smart, kind, loving, and all the good qualities. Honor all she is a shopping whore. Look who her family is." Josh says smugly.

"My granddaughter will choose who she will marry. It's her choice and I will not take that away from her. Not only that, you sure as hell are definitely not good enough for her." Grandpa Strobe yells and the recording ends.

"How dare you?" Mitchum bellows angrily.

I look over at Honor and see she's crying. My eyes immediately turn dark blue and Tristan looks at me and laughs.

"Hey Dad, look at Mare." Tris says between laughs.

From the corner of my eye I can see Marcus look my way and stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Mitchum asks perplexed.

"You'll see. Luv is a spite fire" Finn says happily grinning like a loon.

"This will be good Honor you might want to watch this."Colin says laughing.

Josh looks at me and acts all cocky as I walk up to him. I look him square in the eyes and punch him on the right side of his jaw and he actually flew back a little.

"Holy shit." Logan says utterly shocked.

"One hell of a punch." Mitchum says laughing as I walk over to Josh.

"That's my girl." Marcus says proudly.

"You will be blacklisted in all Morgan's McCea, Hayden, Gilmore, Gellar, Vanderbilt, Dugrey and maybe the Huntzberger properties. I'm pretty sure she'll divorce you now. Hell I'll be her lawyer if she wants."I say as I lean down to his ear and whisper menacingly .

"I never lose." I say menacingly with venom lacing my voice.

I stand up and walk to Honor and give her a big hug.

"Now it's only ten who's hungry?" I say as everyone raises their hands an we go to my private room to eat.

"I see Finn gave you your gift." Finnegan Sr says affectionally.

"He did Dad thank you so much." I say hugging him tightly, We all sat and started to chat.

"Logan are you still going to cut us out?" Honor asks hopeful that he'll stick around.

"No, I didn't realize what I was missing until tonight." He said with a big grin on his face.

We order our drinks and before they arrive the manager comes and whispers in my ear.

"Alright Finny, we're up she's at it again." I say sighing.

"Seriously again?" Steph asks pissed.

"Who?" Logan asks and we look at him and shake our heads.

"Rosemary" we say in unison.